hey

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Whatever happened to the redhead boy that worked there???? He was very nice and will to help!
hmm

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

umm why dont you call and complain to them instead of telling topix.

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Judged:

Why would they care if 1 person spent money in their store ? They have their regulars that will always go in there. I agree most are rude i know a couple in there that are nice. That I know of the girl from logan only has 1 kid which is of a mixed color(she does kid sit other kids)but she is a big pill head too.
I Know

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Uknown Hinson wrote:
Why would they care if 1 person spent money in their store ? They have their regulars that will always go in there. I agree most are rude i know a couple in there that are nice. That I know of the girl from logan only has 1 kid which is of a mixed color(she does kid sit other kids)but she is a big pill head too.
She has 3 kids.

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Judged:

I don't stop there anymore because of the poor service. Perhaps that has changed, I've only been there once in the last year.

I'll say this much: it seems the ladies in the store don't like female customers. If I wanted to be glared at and then ignored until I demanded service, I'd be a frequent visitor..

I'm not interested in being treated like dirt, so I shop elsewhere. Problem solved.
joke

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

hey wrote:
Whatever happened to the redhead boy that worked there???? He was very nice and will to help!
Probably got fired. Runs in the family.
your left of dna

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

I like the place, accept for the fake bricks they painted on the wall. But who cares if ex-cons work there they are people too and need work.As long as they do there job.So what if this girl has a mixed baby. it is human like you and me. I think more black and hispanic need to move into bucktown. I support the place. and love to stop in and chat with the girls.
Realistically

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

I just want to say...I was very good friends with the husband you say was "helped to commit suicide". I do NOT believe it was suicide at all. And he is greatly missed.

I do agree that the workers there are generally rude, especially to female customers. I choose not to shop there for many reasons, and no---not because I think it will hurt their business. Many people enjoy the store.
Realistically

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

Oh---and who cares about the number of children someone has? Or what races they are? That's ignorant.
I Know

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

I wasn't trying to be ignorant. I was just setting the record straight on what someone thought they knew.
hip hop

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

i want to have a child with her!
HalfNHalfBreed

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

I dont even know her but id go half on one! woo hoo mo fo show daddy the honeyhole!
Realistically

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

I Know wrote:
I wasn't trying to be ignorant. I was just setting the record straight on what someone thought they knew.
I was actually referring to the first post.:)

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

I was just stating what I was told by her. I have hung out with her on a few occasions untill I got tired of her always asking if I had pills. My cousin wanted to date her for awhile but even though she said she was single she was always around her lil wayne lookin baby daddy.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Does anyone have a life I mean come on, REALLY?
Realistically

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

wow wrote:
Does anyone have a life I mean come on, REALLY?
Out of all of the posts on here, THIS is the one you are making that comment about? Really.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Ya I am, give me a break who cares how many kids someone has and what COLOR they are. at least shes not laying up on welfare. she is working paying her own way. and if someone dosent like the workers there then just go some where eles. stop bitching about the little stuff.
herby herb

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

Can her lil wayne looking man get some good smoke?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

I don't really know most likely he can. Go to the store when she is there and ask. Hook her up with some pills and you might get a discount or something
Realistically

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

wow wrote:
Ya I am, give me a break who cares how many kids someone has and what COLOR they are. at least shes not laying up on welfare. she is working paying her own way. and if someone dosent like the workers there then just go some where eles. stop bitching about the little stuff.
I'm pretty sure that is close to what I said in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of113
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Buckhannon Forum right now

Search the Buckhannon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min bacon hater 43,423
Justice of Peace 40 min you are ignorant 18
What people think about ResCare 42 min you are ignorant 6
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 1 hr Jimmy Love 5,634
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr Jimmy Love 3,897
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 1 hr Honest Babe 741
<^> Song Title Game, A to Z <^> (Aug '13) 1 hr Honest Babe 261
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon People Search