Should everything shut down for a Loo...

Should everything shut down for a Look for Luke day?

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
moving on

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2013
this thread is soooo last year.
BRB26201

Weston, WV

#3 Jan 4, 2013
So, just where do you expect every one to look? He could be anywhere.

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 4, 2013
I got my own life and family to worry about. I am gonna continue to work as always. I have hungry mouths at home depending on me. You wanna go out run around looking, more power to you. Let it f*ckin go. I feel for his loss, but your gonna have to get a grip on reality. Face the fact that he is gone. You act as if he were a town celebrity. People come up missing or dead everyday, everywhere...its called life.
SarCrizma

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2013
MaddEyez wrote:
I got my own life and family to worry about. I am gonna continue to work as always. I have hungry mouths at home depending on me. You wanna go out run around looking, more power to you. Let it f*ckin go. I feel for his loss, but your gonna have to get a grip on reality. Face the fact that he is gone. You act as if he were a town celebrity. People come up missing or dead everyday, everywhere...its called life.
Damn, its ok M-E, have a zanny and relax. Lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#6 Jan 5, 2013
SarCrizma wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, its ok M-E, have a zanny and relax. Lol
he does need to relax LOL, M.E. wrote that before he gave his profile over to me. I am/was his girlfriend. So now, i am using MaddEyez. I am the one who gave him the name because he always looks p*ssed lol.
My name is Namika. Nice to meet you
uhh

Buckhannon, WV

#7 Jan 5, 2013
MaddEyez wrote:
<quoted text>he does need to relax LOL, M.E. wrote that before he gave his profile over to me. I am/was his girlfriend. So now, i am using MaddEyez. I am the one who gave him the name because he always looks p*ssed lol.
My name is Namika. Nice to meet you
already asked you on another post before i saw this one lol. so disregard that one..why did he give you his profile?

I really enjoyed his posts..nothing against you though :)

Level 5

Location hidden

#8 Jan 5, 2013
I mean, he does come up with some crazy ish, but we do somewhat think alike.
(My excuse is on the other thread)
He is very smart and manipulative, and knows how to work people. I sat through many of his post and watched him write.
I designed all his photos of him. And gave him hid special name.
But our political and public and people views are the same. Our sense of humor is the same, thats what attracted me to him.
He just cant be honest with me.
So you will see, alot of my post will be like his
to namika

Buckhannon, WV

#9 May 24, 2013
you're a friggin psycho, no wonder your location is hidden... geez we didn't need your life story cuz no one really cares ur not a town celebrity either... like you said life..if you come up missing, we won't say anything, k? it will be our little secret, life will go on and it will all be alright p.s maddog*whatever was useless, don't miss those comments
Valley Green Giant

United States

#10 May 25, 2013
Namika wrote:
People come up....dead everyday, everywhere...its called life.
Epic statement.
Terrible

Elkins, WV

#11 May 25, 2013
Thats what you people are! I sure hope they find him soon. Sad to think people go missing in this town and can't be found. What a horrible life for his family! Namika needs to stop making all threads about her welfare azz, Who cares? Luke is still missing and he will be found, Nothing is done in the dark that does'nt come to light!
really

Buckhannon, WV

#12 May 26, 2013
Namika wrote:
I mean, he does come up with some crazy ish, but we do somewhat think alike.
(My excuse is on the other thread)
He is very smart and manipulative, and knows how to work people. I sat through many of his post and watched him write.
I designed all his photos of him. And gave him hid special name.
But our political and public and people views are the same. Our sense of humor is the same, thats what attracted me to him.
He just cant be honest with me.
So you will see, alot of my post will be like his
Maybe bc you're the same person? Get a life
Luke

Beverly, WV

#13 May 26, 2013
Hey, yoose guys! I'm chillin' here with my newly acquired friends sippin' a warm one. I'd rather have a cold one, but where I'm at ain't got nothin' cold, if yah get my drift! Last thing I remember was takin' a ride down a dark dirt road with a couple of me amigos, and wham!!! Everything went black! Well, yah all have a good holiday weekend, and keep away from those "beef" tacos, if yah know what I mean.
Anonymous

Berea, WV

#14 May 26, 2013
that's awful y would u write this?? U r a terrible person

Level 4

Since: Mar 13

Beverly, WV

#15 May 26, 2013
i see a post or two that will get a IP address check in the near future by a few people that care.. and thats reality.. warning. not by me, but by someone i am sure.
how sick

Saint Albans, WV

#16 May 26, 2013
I think that is awful as well tattooed princess. these people are obviously too immature to handle a gossip blog! i thought there was a 16 or older clause but i guess not. if there was we would be saved from reading things like this. to the person making sick jokes about Luke: its very disrespectful to say things about people behind their back. especially if the person is possibly dead. not only does it look embarrassing but it shows bad character. I'm not related to luke but we went to school together and he was a good enough friend to me that i know he doesn't deserve to be talked about by someone like you. Every time i see a story on the news about a body found my heart plunders. I can only imagine how his mom must feel! Its been ten months or so that he's been missing. were past the point for immature jokes. they're not funny anymore.
Truth

Buckhannon, WV

#17 May 26, 2013
Terrible, he was a good kid

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18 May 27, 2013
well he's more than likely dead now no sense getting bent out of shape over it nothing can be done about it anyway let him go and move on more than five more people have gone missing in the area since luke vanished I don't hear any of you making a damn peep over that so just get over yourselves whiners
Anonymous

Berea, WV

#19 May 27, 2013
he was my friend and i refuse to just " let him go" it is ignorant to ask anyone who cares about someone to basically get over it.

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 May 27, 2013
tattooed princess wrote:
he was my friend and i refuse to just " let him go" it is ignorant to ask anyone who cares about someone to basically get over it.
So let me get this straight just forget the other people that have gone missing we should drop everything and help look because he was your friend that's ignorant and selfish.

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 May 27, 2013
also if he was your friend why are you on topix right now and not out looking? just a question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Side chicks 1 hr BwAwsadwife 8
Rebecca 1 hr haha 9
Walmart 1 hr Thanks 1
Federal indictments 4 hr Wvu87 19
To the husbands who think their wives don't know 4 hr 10 inch 34
Robbie Sprouse 4 hr Tree 34
pos 5 hr lolololol 21
25 indictments upshur county 13 hr Curious 62
Melissa Masuga 16 hr Dong 19

Buckhannon Jobs