First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Theodocious

Rocky Mount, NC

#69 Mar 20, 2013
By golly wrote:
<quoted text>. Two masters? That's a shame because daddy wasted his money! Hopefully you got around on campus with the boys so you got something out of college! I think that you are an educated idiot and a lier! I'd compare wages and assets to you any day!
I thought for sure you had to know correct grammar and spelling to get a masters degree. "patience" - "lier" - etc.
cheesenrice

Orange, VA

#70 Mar 20, 2013
Rockcavedude wrote:
Yeah I have chronic pain, degen spine and such.
It sucks for me, cause no hospital in WV would treat me for that.
I'm not one of the whiney bitch drug addicts that says omg I have a cigarette burn on my arm, I need pain meds immediately...
In fact I've never once been to any hospital in WV even asking for pain meds, except for once when I had a kidney stone, thats a legitimate reason if I've ever seen one, anyone that thinks otherwise, we'll see how you react when you're pissing blood and crying.
Its sad though ya know, people like me with a condition that will never improve, only get worse, and there is no surgery to help degenrative spine, we should get help when we need it.
I even went to a pain clinic that most people considered to be a pill mill in WV, the hope clinic. Most they ever would give me is 7.5 mg percocet, 85% of the time one of those wont even get me out of bed.
Its even more sad that most people, probably even you will consider me a pill head because of this. You know what though, I have an MRI that proves my condition. When you have to deal with constant pain, every day, it doesn't come and go, what other option do you have?
Am I supposed to lay in bed and wait to die? Kill myself? Without the pills that is what would happen, suicide.
I had to move out of state to get treatment because all the stupid drug addicts in WV, and all the doctors that are afraid to treat me due to them.
So yes, screw St. Josephs. If they don't know the difference between a legitimate patient and a drug addict, they should nto be allowed to practice medicine.
And all your crappy pain clinics in WV, ran by doctors who are not even a pain management physician, should be shut down immediately. You don't have to have cancer to have a debillitating condition.
Sorry about your condition, and I agree with you on the kidney stone, never had one(knock on wood) but have seen and heard the agony. I think it would even make a preacher steal his mother's pain meds. If you haven't been to any hospitals in wv how can you say which ones are good or bad?!
Wow

Rupert, WV

#71 Aug 20, 2013
Was there the other day in Er and had a few sexy a$$ nurses taking care of me I wouldn't mind paying them a little extra for a little one on one private work damn going to give a guy a heart attack
1 post removed
Sure

Rupert, WV

#73 Aug 21, 2013
Ok first off u can't determine what is growing with out lancing something open and having a culture done so dr miller did what anyone else should do second all X-rays are read by radiogists from uhc so the drs look at the X-ray see no obvious fractures and send pts home. If something comes back they inform the pts immediately. Third Motrin is an appropriate medication from a child in pain no matter what is causing this pain you should not want a physician to treat your child with stronger medication. Dr miller is a very knowledgeable physician as is all of the Er doctors they care what happens to the patients if they didn't they wouldn't be employed by Wvu and working in a rural area.
Cheesecake

Fairview, WV

#74 Aug 21, 2013
Almost died in 2007 due to a horrible infection in my ears that got into my blood stream. I had been treated the week before by them and sent home. When I was brought back in due to not being able to breathe. We were told there was 2 people in front of me with the flu who had to be seen, have a seat. My brother got me to Elkins in 15 minutes, I was life flighted to Morgantown for surgery and in a drug induced coma for 2 weeks. I really do not use place unless I need to.
Sure

Lerona, WV

#75 Aug 21, 2013
No one forces anything to go there. Drive your 15 mins and do to Davis or stonewall you obviously didn't die and u don't deny u got antibiotics to treat yourself so unfortunately you got infection sorry to hear that (no pun intended) but no one made you go to st joes
Cheesecake

Saint Albans, WV

#76 Aug 21, 2013
Sure wrote:
No one forces anything to go there. Drive your 15 mins and do to Davis or stonewall you obviously didn't die and u don't deny u got antibiotics to treat yourself so unfortunately you got infection sorry to hear that (no pun intended) but no one made you go to st joes
Hmmmm I guess when a person can not breathe they will attempt to go to the closest emergency unit. No I did not pass on. I do wish I would received the correct antibiotics so I wouldn't have had to go through what I did.but that's ok cause ( no one made me go to st joes) really not worth any further discussion with you :)
Pro

Bridgeport, WV

#77 Aug 22, 2013
Both my wife and I are alive today because of St. Joe's. Medicine at times can be an educated guess. I have no complaints about St. Joe's. There are certain conditions and surgeries I would go elsewhere to receive, but you have to understand this is not a trauma center. For a low-income rural area, I think we are lucky to have a hospital in-county, and a medical helicopter based in-county.
been there

Littleton, CO

#78 Aug 22, 2013
Pro wrote:
Both my wife and I are alive today because of St. Joe's. Medicine at times can be an educated guess. I have no complaints about St. Joe's. There are certain conditions and surgeries I would go elsewhere to receive, but you have to understand this is not a trauma center. For a low-income rural area, I think we are lucky to have a hospital in-county, and a medical helicopter based in-county.
I remember at one time I was so sick I was glad yo see ST. Joe's.
toobad

Chesapeake, OH

#79 Aug 27, 2013
It just got worse. Rick that used to run the squad is now working at the store at the bottom of st joes hill. Hope he doesn't run it in the ground like he tried the squad. No purchases for me there anymore. He is rude! Guess I will be a Davis Health user which isn't much better.
Dawn

Charleston, WV

#80 Sep 14, 2014
I guess it's not thriving anymore. What's gonna happen to all the docs?
truth teller

Morgantown, WV

#81 Sep 14, 2014
Dawn wrote:
I guess it's not thriving anymore. What's gonna happen to all the docs?
How do you know?
Truth comes out

United States

#82 Sep 14, 2014
They told me they didn't know if my hand was broke or not, and they don't a X-ray
truth teller

Morgantown, WV

#83 Sep 14, 2014
Truth comes out wrote:
They told me they didn't know if my hand was broke or not, and they don't a X-ray
Really I have for went there for X-rays in the middle of night that's weird
Dawn

Charleston, WV

#84 Sep 15, 2014
truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?
Nobody sells if they are thriving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When did Angie White and Liz Golden become a co... 1 hr Poorkids 21
melissa McDermott \White 2 hr Percy 27
Toxic couples. 2 hr Bored much 2
Clayton Summers 4 hr BlueEyedBitch 1
i lost it all my everything. now what when you... 4 hr Been there 10
Democrats Town Hall Meeting With Senator Capito... 5 hr bommer 4
Sick of this guy! 6 hr Angie 2

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages