shon butler of buckhannon you sould be in jail your a crook
rumors

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Jan 7, 2011
what did he do?
John

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2011
Are you referring to all the people he ripped off on Rooster Bid penny auction, Well I suggest everyone he ripped off contact the Attorney General.
DOC

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Jan 8, 2011
I Think it's about time that this guy gets what's coming to him. Yes he is a crook!!!
Robert Osburn

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Jan 10, 2011
If you are so sure of this, then why not use your real names. Again anonymous people saying things. If you really believe it then stand up and be counted.It is too easy to say things and then run and hide like scared chickens behind an annonymous names.
Tyrel Chantry

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 10, 2011
Well it is the truth. Roosterbids.com has not followed through with all their transactions. People won items, paid for them, and have not received them within the time frames as promised by the website. Actually, not even within "reasonable" time spans.... several months overdue actually...
DOC

Buckhannon, WV

#7 Jan 10, 2011
Thanks for stepping forward Tyrel with true facts about ROOSTERBIDS.COM of which Mr. Butler headed up. Mr. Osburn it is my personal choice and my business to not use my name, I happen to know some of those people that got ripped off.(still havent recieved their items) If you wish to use your name thats your business. Apparently you werent ripped off by him. However stooping to calling someone names "scared chickens" is quite childish. Have a good one.
rumors

Bridgeport, WV

#8 Jan 10, 2011
http://roosterbids.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage....

the account has been suspended- so it must be under investigation.
Tyrel Chantry

Buckhannon, WV

#9 Jan 10, 2011
The site was shut down because it was having so many complications and with the issues of owing so many people back dated items. The site has been up and down for quite some time now due to technical difficulties. So who knows...
Terri Lee

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2011
Does anyone know if people have started receiving their items that they paid for and never got. How can someone get away with doing this?
Tyrel Chantry

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 14, 2011
SEVERAL people have not received their items. Site personnel are saying they are trying to figure it all out. Several people won their item as far back as 4 or 5 months ago.
DOC

Buckhannon, WV

#12 Jan 14, 2011
Whats to figure out???? It seems to me that its pretty obvious that if its been 4 or 5 months ago, they didnt have the items on hand when they were put up for auction. site personnel are just using any excuse to cover their wrong doing, sure sounds like a scam to me.
plucked

Chagrin Falls, OH

#13 Jan 15, 2011
You folks need to contact the State Attorney Generals Office, also report him to the State Police. Also the FBI has an internet crime unit. I have heard about Mr. Butler's dealings. He has committed fraud, plain and simple. No excuses, fraud plain and simple. I quit his web site at a good time. Lots of my friends are owed hundreds of dollars. He supposedly has a so called manager. File charges guys. Sadly it is his so called friends that he screwed the most. The worst part is after trying to talk to Shon he won't even own up to it.
Dan

Buckhannon, WV

#14 Jan 15, 2011
Doesnt this guy work for the department of forestry?
outback

United States

#15 Jan 15, 2011
Dan wrote:
Doesnt this guy work for the department of forestry?
yes i think he does he such get fired from there
Amused

Buckhannon, WV

#16 Jan 17, 2011
Does this guy never stop? Always trying to get rich quick, and usually in the wrong way. I understand he was just investigated by his employer for some shady money making deal, now this. Surely he makes decent money at the job he has and if its not enough, do like most other people, get a second job or a better paying job, but then that would not fall into the get rich quick or at somebody elses exspense plan. Seems he likes being involved with the money of organizations too, he some how got himself in the secratary/treasure position with the Upshur County Firefighters Assoc. Watch your money guys or it may be disappear.
enough

United States

#17 Jan 19, 2011
Tyrel Chantry wrote:
SEVERAL people have not received their items. Site personnel are saying they are trying to figure it all out. Several people won their item as far back as 4 or 5 months ago.

Tyrel I heard from a friend that you took over the management of this site, do you know if people have started to get their items, or were they using you to pass the blame onto someone else!
plucked

Chagrin Falls, OH

#18 Jan 19, 2011
I think that the Tyrel on here is just a sarcastic way of getting a point to Shon. Shon created this Tyrel guy to supposedly run the site. I have a feeling that it is not possible for Shon and Tyrel to be seen together lol. The crook aka Shon, is not going to get items to anyone. He claims to be broke. So the only recourse for you people is to file charges and report him. He claims that people from all over were using his site. I wonder if those people got their stuff? I think that there was some shady goings on with his site from the start. Just a hunch, but I bet alot of those bidders were actually Shon, or partners running the bids up with never any intent to produce merchandise. This guy has lied to me to my face, he is rotten to the core. His employer is being informed of his dirty deeds as well. He has been questioned by them for some shady doings anyway.
Tyrel Chantry

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 20, 2011
Tyrel Chantry is not my true identity. "Plucked" nailed it... do a Google search for Tyrel Chantry... nothing. Do a yahoo people search...nothing.

Many "friends" of Shon's did bid on auctions on the site. At the beginning everyone was getting merchandise, even though it took an excessive amount of time from the start! Once it all went down hill word of "investors" started coming out, and all these other folks actually doing the work... take all that with a grain of salt.

I know he owes thousands in merchandise to people, looks like it may develop into cash refunds for the amount spent on auctions...

No matter what he does to fix this situation, he'll never have the same image in this town again.
Dan

Buckhannon, WV

#20 Jan 20, 2011
Oh my gosh. I can not believe he went as far as to make up a fake person to take the heat, well yes I can. If I was those that bought from the auction I would not settle for a cash refund for the cash amount that I had spent, I would demand a cash refund in the amount of money needed to purchase those items in the store. You would not be able to buy those items in store for the amount you spent in the auction. If he only has to pay back the amount spent, he still made money off the competing bids for the same item. I agree with 'PLUCKED' this was shady from the beginning. I wonder was he in this all himself or were there some others (other than the fake ones he made up) involved in this whole sham, get rich quick , rip people off deal??? Was his good friend Charlie in on this too? I heard that they were telling around that the were going to make alot of money fast, so they could buy a piece of property to hunt on.(thats just hear say)If so thats pretty sad that he/ they have no regaurd for their friends or any one else especially their families that have to live with this too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Restaurant 1 hr Member 32
Wood Nicky Baily be a good boifriend? (Mar '13) 1 hr Sarcasm 16
Cam Frye 2 hr Terrylee 15
Luke Stout Preventable? 4 hr a friend 20
Change A Letter Game (Oct '11) 13 hr Honest Babe 655
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 13 hr Honest Babe 1,814
Song Title Game, A to Z (Aug '13) 13 hr Honest Babe 1,166

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance