new grill "legends"
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Smoot, WV

#1 Mar 22, 2012
has it opened yet? anyone tried it? it is right beside go martin buckhannon.

Fairmont, WV

#2 Mar 22, 2012
minime wrote:
has it opened yet? anyone tried it? it is right beside go martin buckhannon.
The food I tried was very good

Fairmont, WV

#3 Mar 22, 2012
wasn't too bad

Elkins, WV

#4 Mar 22, 2012
Is it a buffett?

Fincastle, VA

#5 Mar 22, 2012
Ate a "starburger" there last evening - not bad.$7.99 for the burger and choice of fries or onion rings. When we arrived around 6 PM (their 2nd day), the AC had just begun working 10-15 min. prior to that. They said it quit working a couple hrs. prior to their initial opening on the hottest day we've had, but pp still stood in line for an hr. to get in (or so they told us).

They have the old sirloin tips dinner and a few others from the Western Steer menu as well as a few items from the old Stardust menu - steaks seem pricey, but I'll go back and try out a few more things. Parking lot has been packed everytime I drive by proving pp in Buckhannon WANT a good new restaurant - build it and they WILL come!

Farmington, WV

#6 Mar 24, 2012
Oh it sounds like a good idea.

Elkins, WV

#7 Mar 24, 2012
A buffet style family restaraunt (think Ryans, Golden Corral) would be QUITE successful here. The old steakhouse is a GREAT location, great parking, etc. They just need someone with the money backing and the desire to right a clean, resonably priced eatery.

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2012
No not a buffet. Have you ever watched how unsanitary things are at a buffet? I'm not talking just about the restaurant itself, I'm also talking about the way people stick their fingers in things & even worse, allow children to run unattended contaminating all the items offered. Also it would be really nice to have a good, affordable italian restaurant here. Buckhannon has several places that serve steak but no place that serves good spaghetti.

“Saving the World in my Pajamas”

Level 9

Since: May 11

Planet XXX

#9 Mar 26, 2012
Good food at Legends!

Kerens, WV

#10 Mar 27, 2012
i dont know but i hope mike (the owner) does real well with the business. after his brothers and sisters back stabbed him with the old western steer by wendys. he deserves to do more than well. :)
great food

Vienna, WV

#11 Mar 27, 2012
If you are craving a good burger, this is the place to go... I wish Mike and Suzi all the success for this place. I would also like to see a bigger chain resturant come to Buckhannon, but Legends is nice for a change..

“Saving the World in my Pajamas”

Level 9

Since: May 11

Planet XXX

#12 Mar 28, 2012

Kerens, WV

#13 Mar 28, 2012
"meat gazer"

Staunton, VA

#14 Apr 1, 2012
The food sucked my kid wouldn't even eat the food there.the service was good thing the servers are nice.
just me

United States

#15 Apr 1, 2012
The fries were great, but tarter sauce on the Starburger was just wrong. The portion of onion rings was ridiculous. Literally only 4 onion rings...ridiculous!

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2012
Service is slow and you have to pick and choose with the food. Average at best.

Shinnston, WV

#17 Apr 25, 2012
found a whole rat in my cobb salad
not any more

Buckhannon, WV

#18 Apr 27, 2012
I've been there twice. My first time and my last time. Terrible service, waited an hour to get food after ordering. I understand waiting in line to be seated but to have to wait an hour for your food after you order is just unacceptable. The waitress said it was because part of our order was a pizza and they take a long time to make........ I'm not going back!!

Buckhannon, WV

#19 Jun 25, 2012
its way to expensive my daughter wouldnt even eat her food and portions waY to little for price and service was horrible 15 before we even got our drinks another 40 for food that was my 1st and last time

Wheeling, WV

#20 Jul 1, 2012
Good food, Good People.

Where else you gonna eat in Buckhannon?

McDonald's is quick , but the food is ehh

Hardee's isn't much quicker, lol, and talk about expensive?

Anymore, you are going to spend as much at a fast food restaurant as you would to sit down and have a decent meal.

My 2 thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley green drug bust 3 min Mmkkkkaay 19
Latisha tenney 12 min Haha 4
Imposter 16 min Bubba 3
Jawbone? 1 hr ImMeWhoAreYou 11
Tara 2 hr Sadie 16
tiffany mccauley, slleping with your man? 2 hr Bubba 6
any females dtf 5 hr Shesagardentool 22

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance