Elkins, WV

#69 Nov 20, 2011
Do you guys have a life?
yep

Buckhannon, WV

#70 Nov 20, 2011
High School Student wrote:
Do you guys have a life?
Yes, yes we do... but on the other hand we would like to be here saying shit about other people, with out using our real names. does that answer your question?
Anonymous

Elkins, WV

#71 Nov 20, 2011
Listen hear, trashy is a whore hunni, i dnt show my tits and ass all around town! And u ppl dnt kno my family sooo u dnt kno if were r trashy and also i didnt drop outta school! Durr im only 12 almost 13 u have to be 17! And im pretty sure me and my family wnt be on disability! I think this site need reported cuz all it is for is to trash tlk people! And if u guys report me on fb nothing will happen! Had it happen to me many of time and i still got mine! HAVE FUNN
Anonymous

Elkins, WV

#72 Nov 20, 2011
everyone needs to grow up wrote:
<quoted text>
she is just a kid only in 6th or 7th grade, yeah she will one day grow up but all you adults should have a long time ago. quit pointing fingers if the boy comitted suicide then he is to blame for his death. but what you all are doing to her is what you are mad about people doing to eston, what if she goes and kills herself because of what you all are saying about her, but you wouldn't care.
Thank you for sticking up for me and i wld nvr kill myself tho! What they r doing is basically bullying! But idc. They can talk all the mad shit they want! Wont fase me
for heavens sakes

Buckhannon, WV

#73 Nov 20, 2011
We talk about the teenagers and wonder what has happened to them , they bully they fight or they say or do mean things. well, check out 70% of the post on this item only , see where they get it. as long as the people do this how do we expect the kids to learn any better. I am littlerly shocked by some of the things people are saying on here after the death of a nice teenage boy and grief of the parents . has no on any shame. God help us all. and God bless this family in their tragedy.
hunni

Elkins, WV

#74 Nov 20, 2011
Jasminee101 wrote:
Listen hear, trashy is a whore hunni, i dnt show my tits and ass all around town! And u ppl dnt kno my family sooo u dnt kno if were r trashy and also i didnt drop outta school! Durr im only 12 almost 13 u have to be 17! And im pretty sure me and my family wnt be on disability! I think this site need reported cuz all it is for is to trash tlk people! And if u guys report me on fb nothing will happen! Had it happen to me many of time and i still got mine! HAVE FUNN
You need to learn how to spell. Maybe you should quit walking around town with your sister/brother and actually go to school. You say you and your family are not trashy...then quit acting like it. If it looks and talks trash then I consider it trash.
Anonymous

Elkins, WV

#75 Nov 22, 2011
hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn how to spell. Maybe you should quit walking around town with your sister/brother and actually go to school. You say you and your family are not trashy...then quit acting like it. If it looks and talks trash then I consider it trash.
Listen hear, i do go to school. U kno nothing about me or my family. And hunni i do not look like trash or act like it. SO GET I RIGHT.! and y r u busy stalking me?
graduate of 2011

Buckhannon, WV

#76 Dec 5, 2011
all i have to say is the high school is a joke. i hear they have a new policy now, its called, "not telling on other students" well how are the teachers and staff supposed to know if a student is getting bullied? and the principals, are not doing there job. Harlow is the best one to go to if your child has a problem. i'm sure she will help as much as she can. i sure hope after this last tragedy took place, that the school staff will try to help bullied students. i know when i was in high school people got bullied for a numerous amount of things. for example: not wearing nice clothes, not having money, and most of all, children who had health problems such as, special ed students. that's just uncalled for. if any student at the buckhannon upshur high school is reading my words, and is being bullied, go to someone for help. or stand up for yourself if you can find the courage. and if any student is reading this and is bullying kids, STOP! perhaps find the courage yourself to apologize.
Community Does Not Get It

Turtle Lake, ND

#77 Jan 1, 2012
Everybody is right, yet everyone is wrong. Truth is this is a systemic problem. I know way too much about what goes on and has went on...through others and my own experiences at that school.

First, every student needs to be treated by the same rules. The county office employees and the board need to start backing up the administration...if they would hire and keep an administration that can be trusted (which is the first move needed...trustworthy administrators at county and at school levels) and that have kept up on what "quality" in education means.

The school administration needs to discipline students by the same standards and without being bullies themselves. Many of the teachers are great with their treatment of kids, but many other teachers need to learn how to teach without being bullies, without intimidation, and with fairness.

Teachers that are poor teachers should not be rewarded with prestigious, even state awards.

All employees need to understand, with the backup of the board, that they are there for the kids, not themselves.

Board members need to quit believing that certain teachers know what good teaching looks like because they don't (as a matter of fact, neither do many administrators). Seniority at that school means nothing...NOTHING. Years experience means NOTHING.

The state needs to take over, clean house of administrators, hire administrators (county and school) that know what quality teaching looks like and let those administrators do their jobs. Once the right administration is hired, the board needs to back them (after they have listened to BOTH sides to make sure all was appropriate) and allow them to do their jobs with integrity.

Integrity to the cause...to children, not employees... would be a huge adjustment to the system....

STATE Board and State Employees, County Board, County-Level Employees, School-Level Employees, Parents, and Community are not getting it! How much more has to happen! What does it take!

Stop the corruption!

Nuff said!
Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#78 Jan 1, 2012
you learned something today
yeah

Elkins, WV

#79 Oct 8, 2012
jamiemw wrote:
This is so sad..did he ask for help,probley. Did anyone listen at the school,hell no.now these parents have to figure out the rest of there lives.they shouldnt be doing this..gid pleasw keep them safe..and fir the kids that bullied them u didnt mean no harm u were just joking...well u c what ur joking and playing around did.this is a crying shame..i bet niw the school will try to do something ur alittle late...
Your ignorant. the kid didn't have a backbone. I have been teased alot from older brothers to people who thought they were better than me. Someone needed to teach the kid how to deal with the pressures of bullies. Still no reason to take your own life though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a town of beautiful history_ and dirty shame 1 hr just want Luke home 6
Lawyer needed 2 hr ironic 12
Shane Eddy (Gianna or whatever he goes by) 2 hr grow a pair 5
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 3 hr _Zoey_ 1,177
Song Title Game, A to Z (Aug '13) 3 hr _Zoey_ 771
this site is garbage 4 hr buckhannon citizen 1
Jody Gwinn 5 hr hes worthless 5
More from around the web

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE