First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King Kong

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Jan 7, 2013
What is the deal with him? I seen him and his woman are in the regional jail.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

#2 Jan 7, 2013
They're charged with getting a 16 year-old girl pass-out drunk, then having their way with her while videoing it. Another one that should be dragged out to the curb and shot-
1 post removed
Wednesday

Fairmont, WV

#4 Jan 7, 2013
absolutely disgusting. white trash living off tax dollars
no doubt

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Jan 8, 2013
I dont know why people are so shocked. hes been getting in trouble his whole life doing one stupid thing after another. And that wife of his hangs out with Jessica sears and all she is is a pill head hooker who will screw anything for enough cash to go get some more pills. The sad part is the children that the sargents have they deserve better than these two morons as parents.
Lol

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Jan 8, 2013
The children of Jessica sears deserve ALOT more than that as well... Jessica and Rachel aren't friends anymore.. They haven't been for a few months .. Jessica is angry that Rachel has told everyone that Jessica was sleeping with Rachel an tim and Jessica's new bestfriend .. That Davis chick.. Her poor husband has such a lousy wife. He needs to divorce her an take the kids... Complete and total West Virginia white trash if you ask me!
Hmmm

Fairmont, WV

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Lol wrote:
The children of Jessica sears deserve ALOT more than that as well... Jessica and Rachel aren't friends anymore.. They haven't been for a few months .. Jessica is angry that Rachel has told everyone that Jessica was sleeping with Rachel an tim and Jessica's new bestfriend .. That Davis chick.. Her poor husband has such a lousy wife. He needs to divorce her an take the kids... Complete and total West Virginia white trash if you ask me!
What do you consider yourself for being on a public sight, and posting gossip shit about people's personal lives?? On top of that your grammatical skills are atrocious!! West Virginia white trash if you ask me!
no doubt

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Whose the davis chic, and why is it that no one looks into the lives of these children. Jessica's in-laws do not seem the type to sit by and just watch their son and grandchildren get neglected and abuse by this totally discusting woman. And as for Rachel Sargent the same goes for her in-laws why have they not stepped up and put a stop to the way their son and his wife live. Both sets of grandparents are church going, upstanding members of our county so why do they not put a stop to the mess that there children are making of there grandchildrens lives.
1 post removed
SarCrizma

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Salute the sarge private
Lol

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Danielle Davis is her name ...
upstanding lmao

Buckhannon, WV

#12 Jan 9, 2013
no doubt wrote:
Whose the davis chic, and why is it that no one looks into the lives of these children. Jessica's in-laws do not seem the type to sit by and just watch their son and grandchildren get neglected and abuse by this totally discusting woman. And as for Rachel Sargent the same goes for her in-laws why have they not stepped up and put a stop to the way their son and his wife live. Both sets of grandparents are church going, upstanding members of our county so why do they not put a stop to the mess that there children are making of there grandchildrens lives.
Just because they go to church does not make them upstanding members of our county. Upstanding does not turn a blind eye to their family's abuse of their children. The Sargents have always been a disfunctional family.
Danielle

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Lol wrote:
Danielle Davis is her name ...
Do u have nothing better to do then write crap about eveyone! Get a life! I would love to see u say that to our faces! And for another thing Jessica and I might be a lot of things but bad moms isn't one of them!!!!!!
no doubt

Buckhannon, WV

#14 Jan 10, 2013
upstanding lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they go to church does not make them upstanding members of our county. Upstanding does not turn a blind eye to their family's abuse of their children. The Sargents have always been a disfunctional family.
Sorry I know that the snyders are not disfuctional and cannot understand why they would allow such bs to happen to there grandchildren and I have a neighbor who vouched for the sargent family saying that they went to church with them and that they were really good people. I apologized if what they said to me was wrong. But like i said how can these grandparents sit back and allow this kind of abuse, when they themselves are sitting in churches and pretending like nothing is wrong.
insanity

United States

#15 Jan 10, 2013
What EXACTLY were either set of grandparents supposed to do? You can't march in and take someones children. That's considered kidnapping. The best they could do is call CPS and hope, and who's to say they didn't. They rarely remove children unless there is ample evidence of grave abuse or neglect of the children.

Tim and Rachel are obviously disgusting, white trash, but judging all of their family based solely on what they done isn't fair to any of them. I think most families have a few skeletons in their closets. I know I wouldn't want my whole family judged as bad people, or dysfunctional, based on one or two of my family members.
Danielle

Newaygo, MI

#16 Jan 10, 2013
no doubt wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I know that the snyders are not disfuctional and cannot understand why they would allow such bs to happen to there grandchildren and I have a neighbor who vouched for the sargent family saying that they went to church with them and that they were really good people. I apologized if what they said to me was wrong. But like i said how can these grandparents sit back and allow this kind of abuse, when they themselves are sitting in churches and pretending like nothing is wrong.
Jessica is a great mom and she would do anything for her children! You guys need to stop bad mouthing her bc here children are her world! Get a life and stop bad mouthing her and me! You guys are just jealous bc we are great parents and you have nothing better to do!
mlbmlb

Summersville, WV

#17 Jan 10, 2013
dont know what people think they can bash the parents and family over what these people did they were good parents and tryed their best with him it isnt their fault he turned out the way he did

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Of course going to church doesn't make you a good person, but that's not what makes the Sargents good people. Except for the few exceptions we see here, the rest of the family will bend over backwards to help anyone in need. As for the kids, you have no idea what they've been through trying to help Tim's kids get the care they need and deserve. Calling CPS is not a cure-all. The family has always been and is especially now trying to make some normalcy in these childrens' lives. So before you start bashing an entire family due to the actions of two scumbags, remember there's plenty of Sargents hurting by what these two have done.
the 16 year old girl

Jane Lew, WV

#19 Jan 16, 2013
King Kong wrote:
What is the deal with him? I seen him and his woman are in the regional jail.
hes a sick bastard just like his wife.i hope they burn in hell.the day they get out of jail..oh i cant wait for that day.i will hold a grudge till then.

Level 1

Clarksburg, WV

#20 Jan 17, 2013
the 16 year old girl wrote:
<quoted text>
hes a sick bastard just like his wife.i hope they burn in hell.the day they get out of jail..oh i cant wait for that day.i will hold a grudge till then.
Why would you allow yourself to be put into that situation?

Location hidden

#21 Jan 17, 2013
Sweet, wow, really? Enough with the victim blaming. The ones at fault here are only those two.
insanity

United States

#22 Jan 17, 2013
sweet_cheecks wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you allow yourself to be put into that situation?
You are one nasty f*cking b*tch (whether you are a chick or a dude). Would you like something like that to happen to you? Sick.

I feel extremely sorry for the vulnerable teenager this nasty forty some year old "man", and I use that term loosely, and his nasty wife went after. Sick f*cks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
record delta headline kinda tasteless... (May '13) 1 hr Kek 13
Methhead back on the streets 3 hr herwantsfirst 14
Sara Leggett 6 hr mmmm 3
Angie White Out Not Liz? 6 hr Tiredofit 20
Girl high in the store 8 hr WTF 5
kays dinner (Jul '13) 8 hr Answer that 43
Want a free line? 9 hr THINK YOU KNOW IT... 15

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance