True

Vienna, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2014
Is it true we are supposed to get a huge snow storm on February 8 possibly two feet of snowfall ? I'm not seeing this on the news
paula

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2014
Winter storm advisory for tonight. Looks like the kids will be home tomorrow!
Ice Ice Baby

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2014
Its all due to global warming.

"Snow in winter will be a thing of the past"
- Al Gore
wow

Vienna, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2014
paula wrote:
Winter storm advisory for tonight. Looks like the kids will be home tomorrow!
Im wondering how this is going to affect their summer break
Weary

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Feb 2, 2014
True wrote:
Is it true we are supposed to get a huge snow storm on February 8 possibly two feet of snowfall ? I'm not seeing this on the news
If some of the levy supporters could arrange it we would!
hey

Fairmont, WV

#6 Feb 2, 2014
Weary wrote:
<quoted text>If some of the levy supporters could arrange it we would!
Lolol so true
Jake

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Feb 2, 2014
cant keep em past june 8th

Next year I think we will see the school calender change to something like what places in Ohio, Michigan and other places do.

3 months in, 3 months out. 3 months in, 3 month out.

theres 180 for them to hit right there. and they can set it so they are out in the winter and summer!
Curious

Bridgeport, WV

#8 Feb 3, 2014
Jake wrote:
cant keep em past june 8th
Next year I think we will see the school calender change to something like what places in Ohio, Michigan and other places do.
3 months in, 3 months out. 3 months in, 3 month out.
theres 180 for them to hit right there. and they can set it so they are out in the winter and summer!
It's more like 9 weeks in 3 weeks out and they continue that year round. 3 months in, 3 months out doesn't work due to weekends. They wouldn't hit 180 days of instruction.
Jake

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Feb 3, 2014
Make them go on weekends. Should have included that in my post
Jack Frost

Fairmont, WV

#10 Feb 3, 2014
True wrote:
Is it true we are supposed to get a huge snow storm on February 8 possibly two feet of snowfall ? I'm not seeing this on the news
Seriously? You can ask a new question on Topix and wait for the replies and you can't use Google: Buckhannon WV weather forecast, to get the answer to your question immediately?

Since you cannot look thinks up for yourself, you probably weren't aware of this: I heard Japan's radioactive fallout will hit Buckhannon and Upshur County by Thursday evening. Elkins and Weston are safe. Painting the outside of your front door hot pink, sealing up your doors and windows with plastic, duct tape and aluminum foil will keep you safe.

*shaking head* There is no hope for our species...
whatever

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 3, 2014
Jack Frost wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You can ask a new question on Topix and wait for the replies and you can't use Google: Buckhannon WV weather forecast, to get the answer to your question immediately?
Since you cannot look thinks up for yourself, you probably weren't aware of this: I heard Japan's radioactive fallout will hit Buckhannon and Upshur County by Thursday evening. Elkins and Weston are safe. Painting the outside of your front door hot pink, sealing up your doors and windows with plastic, duct tape and aluminum foil will keep you safe.
*shaking head* There is no hope for our species...
Go f*** yourself ... thats what topix is for ... for people to discuss stuff if u dont like it and have to have smart a** replies like people are stupid for doing so stay off here!
true

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 3, 2014
Jack Frost wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You can ask a new question on Topix and wait for the replies and you can't use Google: Buckhannon WV weather forecast, to get the answer to your question immediately?
Since you cannot look thinks up for yourself, you probably weren't aware of this: I heard Japan's radioactive fallout will hit Buckhannon and Upshur County by Thursday evening. Elkins and Weston are safe. Painting the outside of your front door hot pink, sealing up your doors and windows with plastic, duct tape and aluminum foil will keep you safe.
*shaking head* There is no hope for our species...
Did you not see what i wrote ? It said i did not see this kn the news but i keep hearing from several people that this is supposed to happen ! Ya i serious am scared for our society because of hypocrites like you are in it
Jack Frost

Fairmont, WV

#13 Feb 3, 2014
Just trying to educate the "misguided" that wants everything handed to them instead of actually 'doing' for themselves.

My guess is maybe true and whatever missed your fair share of school days?
true wrote:
<quoted text>
It said i did not see this kn the news but i keep hearing from several people that this is supposed to happen !... because of hypocrites like you are in it
So, you hear something and it isn't on the news go to topix? Very sound logic.

Again: A 20 second Google would have likely gotten you to one of the MANY weather sites out there and your answer.

How am I a hypocrite?
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
have to have smart a** replies like people are stupid for doing so stay off here
Was that not a smart a** reply? Hey "true", THAT is a hypocrite...
Young

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 3, 2014
Looks clear to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia 19 min Cleanitup 4
Joseph Loudon back to prison 44 min Buckeneer 1
From druggie to a wonder mother and wife to bac... 57 min Wicked witch slayer 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr what? 4,307
Who remembers the 1980 hostage crisis? 2 hr His story 3
Women using kids as pawns 2 hr There 21
How Many People Died From Overdose In Upshur C... (Mar '17) 2 hr Not your business 13
Rob's Gym (Sep '14) 13 hr Heir 81

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages