Who is Josh Endicott?
KaliBud420

Beverly, WV

#1 Oct 29, 2012
It seems like people are out to get this poor guy what did he do? I'd like the truth not rumors and lies. This is a serious question? Who is he and why does a third of the town talk about him?
Pissed off

Vienna, WV

#2 Oct 29, 2012
The truth is he is my fiancÚ and an amazing guy. He moved it Alabama with his grandma. She died recently anyway when he moved people began rumors that he molested his sister and stuff and well aparantly things blew up from there. That is 100 percent the truth.
Pissed off

Vienna, WV

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Wow sorry I posted the wrOng thin on the wrong post but that's who Alex is.
Pissed off

Vienna, WV

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Josh and I dated for 3 months. He treated me horribly. He was really mean with what he said and he tried to rape me. He beat his ex wife an lives with the delusion that im still in love with him. He began postin things about me on here and I called the police. It's been over three years since his harassment began and it hasn't stopped. I feel helpless.
JJME

Beverly, WV

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Pissed off wrote:
Josh and I dated for 3 months. He treated me horribly. He was really mean with what he said and he tried to rape me. He beat his ex wife an lives with the delusion that im still in love with him. He began postin things about me on here and I called the police. It's been over three years since his harassment began and it hasn't stopped. I feel helpless.
You know what Sarah? I have never ever been on this site till a few minutes ago and I come on here and SEE A SHIT STORM OF LIES ABOUT ME YOU AND ALEX??? what the duck is going on? I've read the posts about me and my brother and Alex! Who the duck is the order? I'm telling you the truth! My soon to be sister in-law is a member of this site and she texted me like five times while I was trying to sleep! So I had to come on here a see for myself! I thought we agreed to stop this "Internet bullshit" Ive told you numerous countless times that I've Never "stalked" you and now this shit?
I'm sorry for being funny about the dark shadows thought I shared, I was being funny but this shit is really ticking me OFF!!! I only wanted peace between us and it's obvious you still talk shit about me?! Rachel and Donnie told me and Lori everything you said the other day! FYI? Ive never ever fucked an 80yr old in my life and I never really beat Janis! I Defended myself from her always beating me! I GOT THE DIVORCE NOT HER, Remember? OMFG I THOUGHT this shit was over?? Apparently it's not over with dealing with you? Is it?
JJME

Beverly, WV

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Pissed off wrote:
oh really tell others another lie Sarah?
I never raped you! That's a lie from hell and you know it! I can't believe you?! You are 23 yrs old and you have the gaul and the nerve to still keep saying this shit? I made or thought I made amends with you awhile back and you keep pursisting that I am that way? Cindy,Anthony were really right about you! You lie all the time,
I didn't really see it when we were dating. Cause I was blinded by the love you bestowed upon me then. WTF is wrong with you?????????
Alex we were once friends? I LOVED YOU LIKE A BROTHER! I helped you a few times and this is how you repay me? I really never wanted the money from the bike I Janis and I bought you. She and her mother pressured me to make you pay us back. I loved you like a BROTHER hell I treated you like a bestfriend!! Should!!! WTF is wrong with you two?
Pissed off

Vienna, WV

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Hey check your Facebook for a message and we will do this privately ok?
I heard

Morgantown, WV

#8 Nov 4, 2012
They say he's great at piano, but he SUCKS ON THE ORGAN
Lol

Elkins, WV

#9 Nov 5, 2012
I heard wrote:
They say he's great at piano, but he SUCKS ON THE ORGAN
He is not like that at all lol I'm his bestfriend I know him like a brother. Sounds to me like you heard this from your own lips. People need to leave Josh alone and grow up. Josh is a really cool guy. Too many people are so quick to judge someone they know nothing about. Rumors will always be rumors but the facts about someone are facts rather than fictitious rumors spun on a web of lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr me 111
Quit 5 hr tom 2
question 5 hr tom 7
oh my 5 hr yuppers 1
Strawberry Festival 17 hr Rocky Road 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Fri Huhwat 81
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472

Buckhannon Jobs

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages