McDonald's Drive Thru
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MaxSteel78

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Anyone else always getting passed in their lines & never getting the correct order? To go left or right? Always the question! haha

Level 4

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 14, 2012
MaxSteel78 wrote:
Anyone else always getting passed in their lines & never getting the correct order? To go left or right? Always the question! haha
Nope haven't had that problem...YET!! ummm go right??
how to

Springfield, NJ

#3 Nov 14, 2012
You drive in and go to the left lane, then after you give your order, go to the right lane.

Then after you get your food wait at least 20 mins for someone to let you out of the parking lot to turn left and go to Wendy's.
Who cares

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 14, 2012
They always get your order wrong! Cold Fries and cold burgers that they pull outta that so called hot water! Discusting food! And most definately poor service!
Cold Cheeze

Springfield, NJ

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Why doesn't McDonald's melt the cheeze?

They charge you an extra .60 cents and they don't even melt it on. What a rip off.
ummm

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Nov 14, 2012
If you dont like the food or service, do yourselves a favor and LEARN TO COOK! Melt the cheese seriously.? Then you'd be complaining on how long you have to wait for the burger...get over it!
It takes too long

Springfield, NJ

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Ridiculously too long waiting for a burger.

Its supposed to be fast food isn't it? Well then hurry thehellup.

Level 4

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2012
ummm wrote:
If you dont like the food or service, do yourselves a favor and LEARN TO COOK! Melt the cheese seriously.? Then you'd be complaining on how long you have to wait for the burger...get over it!
Or they'd be wanting to sue McDonald's because it was to hot and they burnt their lip.
1 post removed
mcdonalds drive thru

Ardsley, NY

#10 Nov 14, 2012
putting the gun to my head. I've been bullied by the obese public long enough.
ummm

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Its funny these people keep complaining about mcdonalds but theyre probably the same fatasses that go thru drive thru 3 or 4 times a day.
Lol

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Exactly
not sanitary

Athens, WV

#13 Nov 14, 2012
went through the drive through and saw perfumed hand lotion sitting next to the coffee pots in the food prep area. personal cosmetics in the food area is a sanitary issue and aginst food health codes.
duh

Parkersburg, WV

#14 Nov 14, 2012
So youd prefer dry skin flakes in your coffee. Alrighty then!
duh

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Nov 14, 2012
FYI there arent coffee pots on or in the food prep area..theres coffee pots up front...thats it.
Mercy sakes

Fairmont, WV

#16 Nov 14, 2012
I drove off twice this week early in the morning because I couldn't order. They told me just a minute and there was nobody else in line or getting there food. I was in a hurry so I backed tracked to Hardee's .
duh

Mount Vernon, OH

#17 Nov 14, 2012
If you were in such a hurry how did you backtrack?? Wake up a little earlier and make breakfast :) Lazy people....
1 post removed
Gee Whiz

Fairmont, WV

#19 Nov 14, 2012
duh wrote:
If you were in such a hurry how did you backtrack?? Wake up a little earlier and make breakfast :) Lazy people....
Maybe some people work for a living and can afford to eat out ! Bawhahaha
Food Nation

Altavista, VA

#20 Nov 14, 2012
CAN'T WE ALL JUST UNITE IN THE GLORY OF ARTERY HARDENING GREASE AND GET ALONG FOR 5 MINUTES?

The service and food quality have both gone downhill since the new building went up. I dare say it's all the little hamburgers & fries of McDonald's past. Spooky!!

Oh, and just some 'food for thought'(no pun intended): To all of the people making posts on this thread about obese people being those that are complaining - you don't have to be obese to be unhappy with the quality of food. Stop being single-celled, simple-minded, uneducated, inbred hillbilly assholes, you "Wrong Turn" sons-of-bitches!!

--Mayor McCheese
Gee Whiz

Fairmont, WV

#21 Nov 14, 2012
duh wrote:
FYI there arent coffee pots on or in the food prep area..theres coffee pots up front...thats it.
. Sounds to me like you work there . No wonder people can't get waited on . You need to pick it up sister ! Bawhahaha
duh

Parkersburg, WV

#22 Nov 14, 2012
Actually i dont work there but you can see the coffee pots at the front counter...DUH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Waddell 1 hr Lol 6
Change A Letter Game (Oct '11) 2 hr Honest Babe 655
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 2 hr Honest Babe 1,814
Song Title Game, A to Z (Aug '13) 2 hr Honest Babe 1,166
New Restaurant 2 hr Screw it 28
Tim freeman is queeer 4 hr blacklibg 1
ice cream 5 hr Vomit Juice 6

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance