Next Last
funny

Buckhannon, WV

#96 Sep 25, 2012
Hahahaha! Yep I thought so.
BoBo

Buckhannon, WV

#97 Sep 26, 2012
I know these people. Not good! No they didn't leave either they're still around unfortunately.
old friend

Beverly, WV

#98 Sep 26, 2012
buckhannon friend wrote:
do any of you remember Reva?
Reva? There was a Rena that used to talk to them a long time ago, what ever happened to her?
know her

Buckhannon, WV

#99 Sep 26, 2012
She got smart and got the heck away from them.
voter

Buckhannon, WV

#100 Oct 3, 2012
I hope those that are running for offices in the up coming election didn't have these people to make their signs. It's hard to vote for people that support criminals.
Wondering

United States

#101 Oct 4, 2012
How are they criminals?
voter

Buckhannon, WV

#102 Oct 4, 2012
He (Mark) just got off probation for a battery charge. She (Samantha) has a drinking problem. They are just not very reputable people at all.
Wondering

Buckhannon, WV

#103 Oct 4, 2012
What someone does on their time is their business. What is it anyone elses?! I thot it would have been something serious.
voter

Buckhannon, WV

#104 Oct 4, 2012
Oh the battery was serious. He nearly caused a young boy to lose his eye. He was first arrested on a felony assualt. Which would have sent him to prison. The boy involved and his parents were the ones responsible for it being dropped to a misdemeanor battery charge. Only because their unborn childern/grandchildern were at risk. They were fearful for the well being of the mother and unborn babies. I beg to differ with you. Anytime there is a battery involved it is most definately not just their business. Maybe you should go back and start at the beginning of the topic then maybe you'll understand.
Wondering

Buckhannon, WV

#105 Oct 4, 2012
I was talking about the woman drinking.
Wondering

Buckhannon, WV

#106 Oct 4, 2012
Do u know these people?
voter

Buckhannon, WV

#107 Oct 4, 2012
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vandalism at Jawbone Park 1 hr really 50
Dave Watson 2 hr wondering 1
kenny warner 3 hr ash 2
Shipley 4 hr WomanUp 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Just saying 4,194
Brittany hill? 4 hr YuckyDucky 4
Missy trusler 9 hr Jlm 49

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance