First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jerry

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Is that sign shop in Hodgesville still open? I never see anybody there.
2 posts removed
wonder

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Feb 25, 2012
Who are the people that own this shop?
Bad Asss

Belington, WV

#5 Feb 25, 2012
You wanna run your mouth on here.

Come on over and help me load the truck. Noone will ever know what happened to you.

I take care of my kids and its none of your business.

You wanna talk shit, come on over. Watch what happens !!!!
Bad assssssss

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Feb 25, 2012
Anyone who calls their self a bad asss (with an extra s even) 99.999999% is not one . Just saying.On here trying to scare people through the world wide web........Couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. Tough on here but we know your ole lady runs stuff. Does she know you are on here??? I am gonna tell. Get to packing you whimpy bum.
kelly

Morgantown, WV

#7 Feb 25, 2012
I came into their shop and every other word was that f.... word so I turnrd around and left.
Bad Asss

Belington, WV

#8 Feb 25, 2012
Hey D ouchebag, the extra s is there because Topix won't let you spell the word correct you f ucking a sshole.

Just stop by and speak to me in person you coward. I know you won't you whimp.

come on Bad assssssss.
1 post removed
Bad assssssss

Buckhannon, WV

#10 Feb 25, 2012
Real easy for you to make threats hiding behind your Computer. What did you steal one or are you at the library? What are you gonna get your ole lady to fight me. Your bitch ass aint doing nothing. BUT....... You want to meet me in town sometime punk. Just say when and where and I will educate you on manners. Now keep in mind that I am not a woman or kid. Still want some sissy?
Pam

United States

#11 Feb 25, 2012
You call yourself Bad ass. Well I think Dumb Ass better describes you, I heard what you did to that young man, beat him so bad he ended up in WVU. Oh yo bad, all over saying he brought legal weed in your house and it wasn't even him, some of your own family did it. You should be in jail were you belong, the only reason you got off was because he loved your daughter so much that he dropped charges and got her the hell out of there before she had his 3 babies. You big pussy what would you do against a real man? People know what you did why don't you get the fuck out of Bucktown.Oh and remember before you start threatening people on here you are still on probation, would love to see you fuckup again and get thrown in the slammer.
1 post removed
billinthehills

Buckhannon, WV

#13 Feb 25, 2012
WOW!!Seems like alot of people know this guy and family...... Well I dont and am glad I dont .Not sure how topic went from a sign shop to where it is now.Good to know where not to go. Seems like this family has some real issues. Surely not all of these comments,if any, are lies. Sounds like a soap opera. Sad really.My 2 cents is any man who beats on kids is no kind of man. More like a punk. But one day they get what they deserve. Hopefully soon.That being said Good luck!!Perhaps we will cross paths sometime. I dont need to tag myself badassssss.......... you would find that out for yourself.Maybe you reading all this stuff about yorself will help you realize how screwed up your life is and how it affects others.never too late to make a change.
6 posts removed
Terry

Buckhannon, WV

#20 Mar 2, 2012
Bad Asss wrote:
Come on over and help me load the truck. Noone will ever know what happened to you.
Sounds like a threat coming from someone that's on probation. Truth must hurt. Think because you had all those posts removed that people won't know what kind of people you all are? Too late for that, pretty much this whole town and a few others know exactly what you are. As someone posted before, she's a loud mouth drunk and you are a loud mouth dumbass that thinks you are a couple of badasses. You can't be very bad if you have your daughter to fight your fights for you. Oh, and one more thing neither one of you deserve to have childern after the way your childern have been treated.
shocknall

Buckhannon, WV

#21 Mar 15, 2012
Bad Asss wrote:
For heavens sake, why is this guy always threating someone? He is still on probation. Some things never change and sadly enough some people never do either. I'm happy for his daughter, that she moved out of there got married and is making a good life for herself and her babies. So sad that he (her dad) has to be so childish and inmature that he plays stupid little games such as not having anything to do with her (his flesh and blood) and is missing out on watching those little grandsons grow up. But then again read the content of his posts, not surprising at all that he could do that. He needed to grow up a long time ago and be a father. It's sad how some people allow others to control their life as he has allowed his wife to do his, and in doing so she has destroyed his relationship with his childern and made their lives very unhappy. It's a sad shame, and shame on you Mark.
really

Buckhannon, WV

#22 Mar 15, 2012
What's the names of these people so I can refuse to do buisness with them.
Pam

Buckhannon, WV

#23 Mar 16, 2012
Mark and Samantha Jamison.
Yeah

United States

#24 Mar 16, 2012
Dont they do ALL the signage on the police cruisers?
Pam

Buckhannon, WV

#25 Mar 16, 2012
I think they have done some of the sheriff's dept., not sure why they had them doing them. Hopefully after his last little stunt that landed him on probation, the sheriff's dept. will be getting someone reputable to do their work and not ones that are always causing trouble and in trouble with the law.
Friend

Buckhannon, WV

#26 Mar 16, 2012
So I hear that they are telling people that they are not allowed to see the babies. BULL CRAP! The truth is they choose not to see them or his daughter. They have never been told that they could'nt see them. This is the kind of people they are, always lying to try and make themselves look like the victims. This is all because they lost control of her and of course the babies too and I'm sure they are stewing over all the money they lost that they were banking on because she left. I will have to say it is quite funny though, because this is exactly what they were going to do to her mother and father-in-law. You know, control when they could see the babies if at all. Looks as if their little plan back-fired on them. Makes me laugh. You would think that they would eventually learn that treating people bad will one day come back to bite ya. It's called KARMA!
Sally

United States

#27 Apr 1, 2012
These babies won't be missing anything out on your lives ,you are missing out of theirs. I have seen them and they are all adorable.
April

Buckhannon, WV

#28 Apr 1, 2012
You are so right, they are sooooo cute. How anyone could be so self-centered to stay away from those little guys, much less his own daughter is beyond me. Like you said they will miss nothing because they will grow up never knowing them and they are better off not being around them. All they do is cause trouble, they have no morals and she the wife of the grandpa is a drunk. What child needs to be around that. Sad that his kids have had to live in it and suffer because their dad isn't man enough to put his kids and their safety first. It's just sad that the other childern have been kept from being around the babies and their sister, but what ever the drunk says goes. One day they will be 18 and I hope they have the guts to get out of there like their sister did.
Sally

United States

#29 Apr 4, 2012
I don't know who her parents are. I praise the Lord that he brought that girl to where she is now. It's remarkable that she has been able to go on with her education and will graduate with her class. I am so thankful that there are still some good people out there who are so caring to help her the way they have.Through trials and hardships you find who your true friends , family and people who care about you really are. Congratulations you are quite a amazing young woman.
neighbor too

Buckhannon, WV

#30 Apr 9, 2012
When does this jerk get off probation? Heard he has made some threats to get even with his daughters husband when he gets off. That boys parents should have let them keep that felony charge on that piece of crap then we could have been rid of his nasty ass for awhile. He would have made jailhouse Bubba a nice little bitch. The way they are all messed up there at that house he would probably like it too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 17 min mom 1,213
a town of beautiful history_ and dirty shame 22 min tina 21
JeAne Foster 35 min Turtle 8
Jessica sears .. Snider? (Sep '12) 49 min Turtle 30
Strawberry Festival wanting us to pay for it 1 hr Outloud 28
Tally hair 8 hr Curious 1
Song Title Game, A to Z (Aug '13) 8 hr Honest Babe 789
missng man Luke Stout 12 hr tina 390
More from around the web

Buckhannon People Search