FYI... Mamaw is Nanette Corley

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23 Sep 6, 2012
BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me axe you a question:
If you need to have CAPS LOCK on to see, then how's you read other people's posts?
Seems a bit retarded to me.
But I guess you can only see the words CAPS LOCK in my post.
Good question, never thought about that

Level 2

Buckhannon, WV

#24 Sep 8, 2012
My goodness! The grammar police would have a heart attack just reading your post!

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#25 Sep 9, 2012
Kleenex wrote:
Also, there's no need to go all "CAPS LOCK" on me.. I read everything, you don't need to capitalize everything to get noticed. You'll get enough attention by the way you talk/spell - no, not good attention.
ALL CAPS: The final futile flailing of the feckless.
fedup

Buckhannon, WV

#26 Sep 9, 2012
mamaw wrote:
YOU IS A DIRTY ASS HO KLEENEX AND YOU KNOW IT!!! YOU GUTTER TRASHY BITCH!!! AND I USE ALL CAPS CAUSE I CANT SEE GOOD!! I SEE YOU ARE RACIST FROM ANOTHER THREAD MAKING FUN OF THE NEGRO LADY NOW YOU MAKING FUN OF THE OLD??? YOU ARE A SICK SICK WOMAN!
Well buckhannon dosen,t have a stinking chicken factory .The air is fresh.When you go home from work you may smell like fast food not chicken. We dont have to o home an scrub for hours to get the smell off.
lon

Kerens, WV

#27 Sep 10, 2012
yep kleenex is really irritating, glad someone else called her out on that
Lena

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Sep 10, 2012
Now come on its her job to tell us how ignorant we are you know she is much better than we are leave her alone
lon

Kerens, WV

#29 Sep 10, 2012
hahahah, true
Lena

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Sep 10, 2012
lon wrote:
hahahah, true
nice ,you know sarcasm when you read it
desertrat

Cathedral City, CA

#31 Sep 10, 2012
I visited there last year. Missed the strawberry festival. Was going to try to make it out this year but my gosh, sounds like no one is happy there. I was thinking of maybe moving there but ya'll maybe have convinced me otherwise. WVa is so beautiful. I know there are problems everywhere, but reading these comments made me realize that Buckhannon is really hurting and being attacked by evil. I feel so bad for everyone involved. Keep strong in your faith.
lon

Kerens, WV

#32 Sep 10, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>nice ,you know sarcasm when you read it
that i do
Evilbreed

Ardsley, NY

#33 Sep 10, 2012
Come on me and kleenex are not friends by any means. We dont see eye to eye about things. But if you dont like her then go to her with it not make a post on her.

Level 2

Location hidden

#34 Sep 10, 2012
Evilbreed wrote:
Come on me and kleenex are not friends by any means. We dont see eye to eye about things. But if you dont like her then go to her with it not make a post on her.
What makes any of you think I'm a female?

Evilbreed - you're right. Just because you guys don't like someone, doesn't mean you have to make a thread about them, but I honestly don't care.. making a thread up about a screen name, and complaining, is amusing to watch. Thanks for respecting my opinion.

I never once said I was better than anyone else, and I certainly don't act like it. I give my opinion, I'm allowed to do that - you don't have to like my opinion.

Also, as you can see, I'm not the only person that has bad opinions about Buckhannon after reading what I've read here.

Carry on!
Evilbreed

Ardsley, NY

#35 Sep 10, 2012
Kleenex06 wrote:
<quoted text>
Evilbreed - you're right. Just because you guys don't like someone, doesn't mean you have to make a thread about them, but I honestly don't care.. making a thread up about a screen name, and complaining, is amusing to watch. Thanks for respecting my opinion.
I never once said I was better than anyone else, and I certainly don't act like it. I give my opinion, I'm allowed to do that - you don't have to like my opinion.
Also, as you can see, I'm not the only person that has bad opinions about Buckhannon after reading what I've read here.
Carry on!
well male or female you are right you do have the right to have an opinion. The same as everyone else. As far as ppl not likeing buckhannon thats fine. Im from clarksburg originaly and buckhannon is far better than clarksburg in my opinion. But i do feel if someone dislikes you this much then they should say what they have to to you instead of starting a thread about you. As i have said before were not friends and we dont exactly see eye to eye on things but you are allowed your opinion.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#36 Sep 11, 2012
Evilbreed wrote:
<quoted text>well male or female you are right you do have the right to have an opinion. The same as everyone else. As far as ppl not likeing buckhannon thats fine. Im from clarksburg originaly and buckhannon is far better than clarksburg in my opinion. But i do feel if someone dislikes you this much then they should say what they have to to you instead of starting a thread about you. As i have said before were not friends and we dont exactly see eye to eye on things but you are allowed your opinion.
What a puss
kay

Fairmont, WV

#37 Sep 11, 2012
I see Chuckie woke up from his nap.
lon

Fairmont, WV

#38 Sep 17, 2012
Kleenex06 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carry on!
because you start drama and act like you know more than anyone else. JUST like a female! so it's obvious. and we're all tired of you. why don't you go watch HGTV or somethin

Level 2

Location hidden

#39 Sep 18, 2012
lon wrote:
<quoted text> because you start drama and act like you know more than anyone else. JUST like a female! so it's obvious. and we're all tired of you. why don't you go watch HGTV or somethin
Please, please tell me what drama I've started? I'm curious, very. Expressing an opinion is drama? Or, you have nothing clever to say so you felt like saying that would make you feel like more of a man? Trust me, it made you sound like a total ass. I think I'd rather watch a "Snapped" marathon, so I can refresh my memory on why women kill their husbands, or anyone of the male species.
over look

Buckhannon, WV

#40 Sep 18, 2012
desertrat wrote:
I visited there last year. Missed the strawberry festival. Was going to try to make it out this year but my gosh, sounds like no one is happy there. I was thinking of maybe moving there but ya'll maybe have convinced me otherwise. WVa is so beautiful. I know there are problems everywhere, but reading these comments made me realize that Buckhannon is really hurting and being attacked by evil. I feel so bad for everyone involved. Keep strong in your faith.
Don't make your decision about Buckhannon and WV based on a few posters on these topics. Buckhannon is a beautiful town with lots of good people. We have our ups and downs like any other place but I think the good out weighs the bad. I can't imagine living anywhere else but here, as I have all my life. You are right WV is a very beautiful state. Things sound much worse on here than they really are. Let your faith be your guide. Have a great day!
lon

Kerens, WV

#41 Sep 24, 2012
Kleenex06 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, please tell me what drama I've started? I'm curious, very. Expressing an opinion is drama? Or, you have nothing clever to say so you felt like saying that would make you feel like more of a man? Trust me, it made you sound like a total ass. I think I'd rather watch a "Snapped" marathon, so I can refresh my memory on why women kill their husbands, or anyone of the male species.
BAHAHAHAHA who says i'm a man, know-it-all?? yes i feel more manly now.:) u r 2 funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kays dinner (Jul '13) 6 min Former customer 45
Kelly harvey 32 min lamo 1
Billy Alkire and Chuck Brown 1 hr Doug 1
record delta headline kinda tasteless... (May '13) 2 hr Huh 19
Fed up with Jamie Gibson who else 3 hr Lol 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Alright Already 4,269
Guy in Walmart parking lot 13 hr This is me 5

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance