Lefty

Williamson, WV

#22 May 29, 2012
Don't know who this Petey is but he/she is just a little bit toonasty. Why would someone be so cruel as to hurt feelings over a person's looks? That's just rotten and downright mean. Goodgrief.. Get a grip on yourself. Perhaps you should look at the reflection in your own mirror and see how messed up you are talking so mean. These girls don't deserve that. Don't judge until you've walked a mike in their shoes.
Lefty

Williamson, WV

#23 May 29, 2012
Lefty wrote:
Don't know who this Petey is but he/she is just a little bit toonasty. Why would someone be so cruel as to hurt feelings over a person's looks? That's just rotten and downright mean. Goodgrief.. Get a grip on yourself. Perhaps you should look at the reflection in your own mirror and see how messed up you are talking so mean. These girls don't deserve that. Don't judge until you've walked a mike in their shoes.
I know.. I know.. I made some mistakes in my typing. So? Get busy critizing me now, not those girls trying to make a living.
bob the builder

Moneta, VA

#24 Jun 17, 2012
I like the new bartender at the Moose. She's a cute girl, and smart. Looks like she actually knows what she's doing.
Single Broke White Girl

United States

#25 Jun 17, 2012
petey wrote:
Maybe, they should get some better bartenders who aren't going to close the place down giving away free drinks to their boyfriends every single day. How about that? They make good money pocketing the "tabs" they "ring" in at the end of the night. Don't you girls? Stephy, needs a comb to brush that nappy hair and Dawn needs a toothbrush and some hair dye.
How old do you have to be??
JWB

Buckhannon, WV

#26 Jun 18, 2012
membership canceled 2 years ago...Don't miss it..

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27 Jun 18, 2012
i want free booze....dayum
bob the builder

Moneta, VA

#28 Jun 18, 2012
Go when Dawn or Stefanie are working. They give everyone free drinks.
Single Broke White Girl

United States

#29 Jun 18, 2012
Madd Eyez wrote:
i want free booze....dayum
If someone tells me how old you have to be and I get a job I'll consider buying you a drink.
1 post removed

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31 Jun 19, 2012
bob the builder wrote:
Go when Dawn or Stefanie are working. They give everyone free drinks.
what do they look like?
Star

Kerens, WV

#32 Jun 19, 2012
Does Maromas have a full time bartender ?
to star

Oakvale, WV

#33 Jun 20, 2012
i doubt maromas evenhas an actual bartender period they according to a worker use a book to mix the drinks. my husbands red eye looked like dark iced tea-sent that back. it wasnt the waitresses fault though she had never made on before . nice little gal. they redone it with the help of juan and it was fine. but one day we went in there he ordered a red eye and they asked if he wanted an egg in it and we are like wtf? so doubt they have a real bartender i beleive whoever is working mixs the drinks. love that place though.
just saying

Charleston, WV

#34 Jun 21, 2012
to star wrote:
i doubt maromas evenhas an actual bartender period they according to a worker use a book to mix the drinks. my husbands red eye looked like dark iced tea-sent that back. it wasnt the waitresses fault though she had never made on before . nice little gal. they redone it with the help of juan and it was fine. but one day we went in there he ordered a red eye and they asked if he wanted an egg in it and we are like wtf? so doubt they have a real bartender i beleive whoever is working mixs the drinks. love that place though.
hate to tell you this but really red eys are made with raw egg in some places here we know whats good so we keep it good.
Eeeh

Buckhannon, WV

#35 Jul 30, 2012
the best wrote:
<quoted text>
no. It's actually clean.
No thanks, Im not a sardine
Fail

Elkview, WV

#36 Jul 30, 2012
You think the Moose sucked before, OMG you have the whole House Commitee acting like they own the place. In there trying to change the place, running people and there friends off. Making visitors feel like crap. In the bartenders face every minute, telling them what to do and not do. Watching them like crazy so they don't give away free drinks. What next no tabs! Might be a good thing there, because they never ring the whole tab up anyways.
Really! Do you think they never paid for tomatoes before. Come on you all are sitting in there worried about who is going to run the place. Talking behind each others back. Each one saying, Chu** thinks he knows this. Bi** thinks he know this. Roxy thinks she knows this. Dawn thinks shes know this. Well listen up Dawn can run the place without your help.
Give it a break it takes 4 of you to try and run a place. Not doing to well. Your running everyone off. Since when does the officers eat free anyways.
I like em all

Elkins, WV

#37 Aug 1, 2012
As long as they serve alcohol I am good!
crazy

Riverdale, IL

#38 Aug 1, 2012
Mystery Girl wrote:
I wanna know about Posey.
Is he married?
Was he married before?
Is his EX-Wife still around?
Please tell me all.
. Wow really what's the first name & I know all the answers
idiots

Saint Albans, WV

#39 Aug 3, 2012
The Moose is falling through the cracks. I had to have my friend wear a nametag last week when I went in there. Really? A fuc king nametag? Needless to say we left. They were treating us like we were infested. I have been a loyal member for ten plus years. When is Posey coming back?
Hooked on Ebonics

Buckhannon, WV

#40 Aug 3, 2012
Steamed wrote:
If you are wanting free booze, Just go in the Lodge and kiss ass with the bartenders or just date them, the boyfriends spend the whole shift there drinking free, Tabs are you kidding me. You will get free booze and they will get bigger tips. By The Way if you go to work there you work for the 2 bartenders if they don't like you your gone. I know for sure that everyone isn't fired for being on the phone all the time some get by with it and some get fired for it and after anyone is fired they sit and run their mouths to everyone about it right. Oh also on the daily drawing, you know the one where everyone puts their money in, have you check all the winners lately on the daily and weekly.
It isn't a tip if you are giving it away; Its THEFT, owner gets paid first.

The bartenders didn't buy the product and they have no business giving it away.
Hooked on Ebonics

Buckhannon, WV

#41 Aug 3, 2012
idiots wrote:
The Moose is falling through the cracks. I had to have my friend wear a nametag last week when I went in there. Really? A fuc king nametag? Needless to say we left. They were treating us like we were infested. I have been a loyal member for ten plus years. When is Posey coming back?
It hasn't fallen through it; It is the crack, from the 70's, and it smells like the 70's
Moose Mem

Elkview, WV

#42 Aug 11, 2012
Happy Birthday on the Moose what a party and the Moose paid for half of it. Where else can you go and order 3 beers an OJ and volka another mixed drink and 3 shots for 6 bucks. "Bullshit" Happen more than once this evening, lets just hope their as generous on our birthdays. Also was the 598's ticket only to pay for a beer or a shot or a mixed drink with only one shot, not happening that way. Plus anyone else notice all the 598's and the free drink coupons the bartender and their special others have you know they are writing them for each other and taking all the 598's that are turned in. I suggest get rid of the coupon ticket and the tabs before Posey gets back. Why the tabs you ask, because the girls make a show at taking the credit cards and writing drinks down but they are not always ringing up the drinks, because their tips are bigger if they don't charge certain people the right amount. The one that are charged the right amount the girls pocket some of that money. Get rid of the tabs and see how much more money you bring in. Sick of having to pay for all my drinks and they drink free most of the time. Sure they paid cash while the officer was sitting there but boy did they all have a good free time later. Place is starting to suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey williams 3 hr Truth 8
Child Molesters 6 hr Sick 23
Pay raise in county (Apr '17) 11 hr Yeah sure 9
Jawbone Park Benches 12 hr Ralphie 1
Click on the link. 13 hr Boobear 1
Toricia Riffle 15 hr hmm 3
Trisha Brannon is knock up again. 16 hr Stupid people 3

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance