First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Steamed

Buckhannon, WV

#1 May 24, 2012
If you are wanting free booze, Just go in the Lodge and kiss ass with the bartenders or just date them, the boyfriends spend the whole shift there drinking free, Tabs are you kidding me. You will get free booze and they will get bigger tips. By The Way if you go to work there you work for the 2 bartenders if they don't like you your gone. I know for sure that everyone isn't fired for being on the phone all the time some get by with it and some get fired for it and after anyone is fired they sit and run their mouths to everyone about it right. Oh also on the daily drawing, you know the one where everyone puts their money in, have you check all the winners lately on the daily and weekly.
Earn

Buckhannon, WV

#2 May 25, 2012
Out of 1000 names, The winners are the ones the girls are sucking up 2. Sure some of you hear your name is drawed, but do you not notice it's when you forgot to sign up. Notice dawn won on a night that Step was working. She wanted to pay Dawn back for living with her. Who's next her or the boyfriends or one of the officers. Go to the Elks Your better off.
Koolaid

Williamson, WV

#3 May 25, 2012
Earn wrote:
Out of 1000 names, The winners are the ones the girls are sucking up 2. Sure some of you hear your name is drawed, but do you not notice it's when you forgot to sign up. Notice dawn won on a night that Step was working. She wanted to pay Dawn back for living with her. Who's next her or the boyfriends or one of the officers. Go to the Elks Your better off.
You might be right... But we need more proof than that.
the best

Buckhannon, WV

#4 May 25, 2012
The best place to go is Allburghers
Okay

Ardsley, NY

#5 May 25, 2012
the best wrote:
The best place to go is Allburghers
Why? Do the bartender there give you free booze if you date them too?
1 post removed
U musta been speeding

Ardsley, NY

#7 May 25, 2012
the best wrote:
<quoted text>
no. It's actually clean.
Looks like you made it from Charleston, WV to Lynchburg, VA in less than 2 hours.
the best

Fairmont, WV

#8 May 26, 2012
U musta been speeding wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you made it from Charleston, WV to Lynchburg, VA in less than 2 hours.
I've been in Buckhannon the whole time. I"m sorry topix location services suck.
Mystery Girl

Belington, WV

#9 May 26, 2012
I wanna know about Posey.

Is he married?

Was he married before?

Is his EX-Wife still around?

Please tell me all.
Maybe

Buckhannon, WV

#10 May 26, 2012
Michelle is gone!!!! I do believe that is all that matters! The business has picked up there and everything. People are much happier that she is gone! So at least that is one thing that is better! And as far as the Elks goes......people go to the moose because the bartenders at the elks always close when they want to. and are bitchy towards them! Just be happy for one thing at a time!
Winner

Buckhannon, WV

#11 May 26, 2012
Maybe wrote:
Michelle is gone!!!! I do believe that is all that matters! The business has picked up there and everything. People are much happier that she is gone! So at least that is one thing that is better! And as far as the Elks goes......people go to the moose because the bartenders at the elks always close when they want to. and are bitchy towards them! Just be happy for one thing at a time!
Yes it is good tht Michelle is gone. Talk about a good move for the Moose, that was it. Now if Rob would take care of Stephine standing around doing nothing but playing on her phone. Plus talk about closing early Stephine, When your tired of staying open and your guy is drunk and ready to leave you give us in the gameroom the big A just so we will leave so you can close, so don't run your mouth about the Elks and stay the hell off your phone.
Jane

Buckhannon, WV

#12 May 26, 2012
Mystery Girl wrote:
I wanna know about Posey.
Is he married?
Was he married before?
Is his EX-Wife still around?
Please tell me all.
Seen he is hanging out with Maria at Alburgers again. She is always talking to him, guess they well start hooking up again.
petey

Vinton, VA

#13 May 27, 2012
I want free drinks. I always have to pay though. Why? I pay my dues. Guess cause I don't kiss the bartenders asses. Is Rob going to hire someone? He needs someone with morals and that doesn't have their boyfriend sitting there all day. And playing that jukebox as loud as they do. Are their any credits on that thing? Nope. Wonder why? Shane could have something to do with it. Stephy needs to go. She sits on her damn phone all the time, or at the bartenders stand smoking. Dawns a good bartender just needs to tell Shane to stay the hell home when shes working. Don't these girls have kids? Rob take a good look, you need a good bartender.
Dont

Buckhannon, WV

#14 May 27, 2012
You don't like it then don't go in. It really is that simple.
petey

Moneta, VA

#15 May 27, 2012
I pay my dues so therefore I can bi tch. $50 bucks a year, not to mention my beer and lunches I buy. I pay their wages just the same as everyone else. Hire someone worth hiring and no one will bi tch.
Lefty

Williamson, WV

#16 May 28, 2012
Good grief! That place is so much happier and better since Michele left. No, it's not perfect, but I've had a lot worse other places. Stop being so negative and lighten up. Maybe you need to go get some help with your depressive state..
petey

Vinton, VA

#17 May 28, 2012
Maybe, they should get some better bartenders who aren't going to close the place down giving away free drinks to their boyfriends every single day. How about that? They make good money pocketing the "tabs" they "ring" in at the end of the night. Don't you girls? Stephy, needs a comb to brush that nappy hair and Dawn needs a toothbrush and some hair dye.
Soo

United States

#18 May 28, 2012
If you have issues with the bartenders there why dont you man up and go and tell them to their face. Instead of hiding behind a damn screen. You know where they work and know that they will be there at all times since it is just the 2 of them. So either tell them about it yourself or shut the hell up!! There are a lot of other places that are worse than the moose so if you don't like going there then stop paying your dues and go to one of the "better" places!!!!!! Shut the hell up!
petey

Vinton, VA

#19 May 28, 2012
Awe, is this Stephy? Does dhhr know all the hours you work? All the tips you make? How about your boyfriend living with you? Nope. You dont turn in any of it do you?
CrazyTalk

United States

#20 May 29, 2012
Those wacked out teeth are just gross, wonder why she wasn't a candidate for braces?
petey

Vinton, VA

#21 May 29, 2012
You said it not me. Wait, which one? They both have some wacked out teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police always over - Why 6 min holly allbright 5
Why I worship Satan, (Nov '12) 27 min Kdregan 295
Bw3 1 hr Boo 1
chick with the tattoos 3 hr Idontknow 14
Does anyone know him. 4 hr Xxxyyyzzz 8
Angie White is full of it 5 hr Truth 29
Millie 6 hr Gale 2
teacher arrested (Dec '11) 8 hr Buttercup 40
Protesters at BUHS Graduation 8 hr Gale 10

Buckhannon Jobs