T & L Hot Dog closed
micheal

Berea, WV

#21 Jan 12, 2013
All lies ..the chili sucks...its not the original!!! Why you lying ...and why not ask some of the girls who recently quit if he's a great guy ...I bet they would have difference to say .....sorry nit candy coating it...truths the truth just saying ...stating a fact!!!
:)

Charleston, WV

#22 Jan 13, 2013
micheal wrote:
All lies ..the chili sucks...its not the original!!! Why you lying ...and why not ask some of the girls who recently quit if he's a great guy ...I bet they would have difference to say .....sorry nit candy coating it...truths the truth just saying ...stating a fact!!!
Michael I'm not a liar.....what I know about Mr Starkey is all good. You have the right to think the way you do and I have the right to think the way I do. But do not call me a liar. Thank You!!

Charleston, WV

#23 Jan 13, 2013
Sorry I misspelled your name!!!
mee

Bridgeport, WV

#24 Jan 13, 2013
If you don't like the food, then don't eat there. Simple.
Jesse

Morgantown, WV

#25 Jan 13, 2013
Most of the people who trash local businesses are losers who have either been fired from their jobs or were not offered a job.Just think how many people he hires,how much taxes he pays and how hard he works.He pays the taxes so these deadbeats can survive.Why do you think the chinese are doing better then us?The simple answer is that the people who are working for an american dream are being pulled down by folks who want a handout all the time.Let me tell you a secret,if you worked harder you would not have been fired.It is very simple.
Work hard and you will be successful,do not do anything and all you have left is to trash people who are feeding you.
Nat

Morgantown, WV

#26 Jan 13, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Most of the people who trash local businesses are losers who have either been fired from their jobs or were not offered a job.Just think how many people he hires,how much taxes he pays and how hard he works.He pays the taxes so these deadbeats can survive.Why do you think the chinese are doing better then us?The simple answer is that the people who are working for an american dream are being pulled down by folks who want a handout all the time.Let me tell you a secret,if you worked harder you would not have been fired.It is very simple.
Work hard and you will be successful,do not do anything and all you have left is to trash people who are feeding you.
Well said.

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27 Jan 13, 2013
Proud to be a STARKEY

Charleston, WV

#28 Jan 13, 2013
Jesse wrote:
couldnt have said better.

Charleston, WV

#29 Jan 13, 2013
Very well said Jesse!!!!
micheal

Berea, WV

#30 Jan 13, 2013
Jesse...huh. I bet its nit your real name...wanna bet??? At least u put my real name...by the way never worked there...dont wanna work there...I seen Mr Starkey cuss his workers..and treat them like crap! By the way....I have a job!!! And proud of it! And its not in a hot dog house so...yea
Truth is

Marion, SC

#31 Jan 13, 2013
micheal wrote:
Jesse...huh. I bet its nit your real name...wanna bet??? At least u put my real name...by the way never worked there...dont wanna work there...I seen Mr Starkey cuss his workers..and treat them like crap! By the way....I have a job!!! And proud of it! And its not in a hot dog house so...yea
He has also called his workers names.No I don't work there, I have a job, I work in HR and as management you do NOT speak to an employee the way he has or make fun of them. That is unprofessional and a law suit waiting to happen.

I know the previous owners and the chili is not the original. Call the previous owners and ask them. This revised version has onions and peppers in it.
Jesse

Morgantown, WV

#32 Jan 13, 2013
micheal wrote:
Sir,you are rambling.Who is nit?If nit is really a name it is not mine.Jesse is my name and you have a problem seeing it.This shows again that you live in your own world where somebody is out to get you and you see enemies everywhere.Let me help you,see a psychiatrist.
We are all so glad you have a job and it is not at hotdog place.In your state of mind however you will not have it for long and then back to welfare.Believe me we do not blame you for all this and are ready to pay for your upkeep since it may be from excessive inbreeding.
Jesse

Morgantown, WV

#33 Jan 13, 2013
Truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
He has also called his workers names.No I don't work there, I have a job, I work in HR and as management you do NOT speak to an employee the way he has or make fun of them. That is unprofessional and a law suit waiting to happen.
I know the previous owners and the chili is not the original. Call the previous owners and ask them. This revised version has onions and peppers in it.
Managing the toilet in HR does not qualify you as an expert in HR.Obviously in addition to managing toilets you are an expert on chilli and onions and in your spare time think a lot about it.I pity you for this hangup on chilli and onions.
Getting sued doen not mean you have done anything wrong.All it means is that you are envious and want a piece of pie i.e another form of welfare.This will qualify you as the welfare king or should i say queen?
know

Orange, VA

#34 Jan 14, 2013
I have known the Starkey's for many years. Tip and Debbie have always treated me well. I eat there and enjoy the food. I wish people who have a hate problem would just leave others alone, stay in your own pathetic little lives and keep your lies to yourself. Tip is a good man and if I needed help all I would have to do is call him or Debbie and they would do all they could for anyone in need.
lol

Elkins, WV

#35 Jan 14, 2013
tip hang in there buddy peopple need someone to bother the foods good and i will be back jack wodzinski
1 post removed
Sucks

Elkview, WV

#37 Jan 14, 2013
The chili does have peppers and onions in it. Tip does yell and cuss at his workers. I hear that he is very hateful to his wife too. He is going to go bankrupt....well bankrupt Tom Shaw.
Jason

Buckhannon, WV

#38 Jan 14, 2013
Sucks wrote:
The chili does have peppers and onions in it. Tip does yell and cuss at his workers. I hear that he is very hateful to his wife too. He is going to go bankrupt....well bankrupt Tom Shaw.
why do you have a burr up your butt?Maybe that is why you are so hateful.what a pathetic life you must have to hear gossip and worry about chili all day.???welfare
sucks

Elkview, WV

#39 Jan 14, 2013
No....I don't live on welfare. But I am allergic to peppers. I always went to eat there because of no peppers in the chili. I could have ended up in the hospital and all they could say was they went back to the original recipe. Bullshit....my grandmother went there when she was little and that chili is not the original.
happy

Chesapeake, OH

#40 Jan 14, 2013
I went and had breakfast there today. Very good and reasonably priced. I'll be back.
Justsayin

Elkview, WV

#41 Jan 14, 2013
sucks wrote:
No....I don't live on welfare. But I am allergic to peppers. I always went to eat there because of no peppers in the chili. I could have ended up in the hospital and all they could say was they went back to the original recipe. Bullshit....my grandmother went there when she was little and that chili is not the original.
Allergic to peppers? What is your reaction a hot pain in your ass after you eat them who cares about your grandmother go suck some goat milk and quit crying , Get off this post you idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lenny Stone 24 min JLF 3
Missy trusler 1 hr Chas 14
Sky Reed 3 hr Ewwww 8
Banks District Fire Department 6 hr Lol 42
News Buckhannon man charged with burglary 6 hr Losers 2
Lowe's Home Improvement 7 hr 39116-76061 sjh 4
Flashing lights in sky over tennerton 12 hr Thetank 5
Chino had Josh and Luke Murdered! (Sep '12) 23 hr Someonelooking 60

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web