Next Last
Johnny Chimpo

Elkins, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2012
What the hell???!?
Shame

Elkview, WV

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Looked at her facebook pictures, is she really half naked in a hot tub with her soon which looks to be naked. How sick is she and she put the pic on facebook. Did the little baby live pray she did.
Wow

Elkview, WV

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Why is she half naked in the hot tub with her son who is naked. Plus she put a picture on facebook. Yeap shes a sicko.
1 post removed
Anonymous
#5 Aug 28, 2012
thats fkn sick.she needs her head beat in
Huh

Marietta, OH

#6 Aug 28, 2012
corley_merriman wrote:
thats fkn sick.she needs her head beat in
This person has a bad attitude and a filthy mouth, Please do not respond to her post, She is looking for attention!
Anonymous
#7 Aug 28, 2012
yea,people are just going to ignore me just because you told them to.you are pathetic.obviously you are the one that wants attention.
Pink

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Aug 28, 2012
She knew someting was.up she should of left so she is at fault as well n should go to hell
Greens

Farmington, WV

#9 Aug 28, 2012
I cannot believe someone would burn a baby with cigarettes & hit them in the head for asking for food. If I am not mistaking, these two have been into physcial fights before & arrested.
Greens

Farmington, WV

#10 Aug 28, 2012
& was the little girl one of Chris's babies? I Think Aubrie was that age. About two.
Anonymous
#11 Aug 28, 2012
no it wasnt one of chris's.it was the little girl she had after aubrey.aubrey is four now

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Buckhannon, WV

#12 Aug 31, 2012
Greens wrote:
& was the little girl one of Chris's babies? I Think Aubrie was that age. About two.
im sick of ppl puttin childrens names on here an no shes 4 if u must know
?

United States

#13 Aug 31, 2012
justmyopinion85 wrote:
<quoted text>im sick of ppl puttin childrens names on here an no shes 4 if u must know
why do u give a f*ck if their names r on here or not? I mean everyone knws the c*nt and her children
Hmmm

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2012
justmyopinion85 wrote:
<quoted text>
im sick of ppl puttin childrens names on here an no shes 4 if u must know
I agree. Children's names should never be posted. They are the victims!

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Buckhannon, WV

#15 Aug 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
why do u give a f*ck if their names r on here or not? I mean everyone knws the c*nt and her children[/QUOTE]

mayb becuz the childrens names dont need to b aired an u dont kno me so u wouldnt kno y i care
?

United States

#16 Aug 31, 2012
justmyopinion85 wrote:
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
why do u give a f*ck if their names r on here or not? I mean everyone knws the c*nt and her children"

mayb becuz the childrens names dont need to b aired an u dont kno me so u wouldnt kno y i care
ur right idk u and personally I don't wanna know u u talk a whole hell of a lot of sh*t that u know nothing about.
jka

Clarksburg, WV

#17 Apr 8, 2013
does anyone no when her court date is?an what she facing....what i heard she is getting off easy.
BBS

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 8, 2013
Any man or woman who abuses a child should have to endure the same pain that they inflicted on that child. Let's pass that law.
ohno

Littleton, CO

#19 Apr 8, 2013
She needs the hell beat out of her......
brittany

Buckhannon, WV

#20 Apr 8, 2013
I think i heard someone say she could be facing life cause of all the counts she has against her. If this is so i hope she never sees day light for what she did to that poor baby girl!!! Actually she deserves to be hung!!! She is a nasty no good whore!!! I will look it up online and see if i can find anything if i do i will post the link here.
brittany

Buckhannon, WV

#21 Apr 8, 2013
Looked it up online and this is what i found......

Kelsey Turner, 21, and Frank Cherubino, 52, were also named in the indictment.

Turner was indicted on 41 counts of child abuse resulting in bodily injury, 19 counts of malicious wounding, one count of obstructing a law enforcement officer, one count of child abuse creating a substantial risk for serious bodily injury, and one count of presentation of false information regarding child's injuries.

Cherubino was indicted on one count of obstructing a law enforcement officer, one count of gross child neglect creating a substantial risk of serious bodily injury or death, and one count of use of minor to produce obscene matter.

Turner and Cherubino were arrested in Stonewood in August of 2012 after Turner's 2-year-old child was taken to United Hospital Center, where a doctor found that the child had several contusions, bite marks, and a large bump on the right side of her head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little girls 1 hr Some more your bu... 14
Looking for a Friend 3 hr R Arbogast 5
Judge Henning 4 hr WV Gal 1
Looking (Nov '11) 6 hr Lena 5
Please Help 6 hr Karma 1
isnt she a hole (Oct '10) 6 hr Karma 9
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 6 hr -Glinda- 1,871

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance