Tell me what is the true meaning of S...

Tell me what is the true meaning of SUGAR DADDY

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

Well

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Just wondering what it means when someone says. Their SUGAR DADDY
fix it with gum

Princeton, WV

#2 Aug 9, 2011
Older man younger woman. Old man has money . Gives younger girl money for what ever she wants. he get sex . no commitment. Most times woman is just using man. man just needs sex.he uses the woman.not much different them marriage. You have the burden of paying your wife's way with little sex.Accept you are committed. well some people try to be.
WoW

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 9, 2011
That's just sick sounds like a wh#re ro me.

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 9, 2011
wh*res sleep around with everyone.
sugar daddy/sugar mama its usually just like the other reply says in that its like a marriage where normally the 2 people stick with each other they just don't do the marriage thing, its all about the money/sex relationship.
Justsaying

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Well whats it mean if the women is calling a married older guy her Sugar Daddy. Does it mean she's getting money from him and messing with him
Jeannie

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Aug 9, 2011
Justsaying wrote:
Well whats it mean if the women is calling a married older guy her Sugar Daddy. Does it mean she's getting money from him and messing with him
Most likely.
jingle in my head

Princeton, WV

#7 Aug 9, 2011
yes she is getting money and bodily fluids from him most likely. does his wife know. If not ,you should probaly start a topix on that as well.
INDEED

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 9, 2011
I KNOW WOMEN LIKE THIS... OUT FOR EVERYONE'S MEN.. NOT HAPPY UNLESS SHE'S ABLE TO TRY AND SCREW SOMEONE'S RELATIONSHIP UP. THIS ALL WILL CATCH UP WITH THEM.. WHEN THEIR KIDS HAVE TO HEAR WHAT A SLUT MOMMA IS BEING... AND LOYS OF YOU LADIES BRING IT ON YOURSELF FOR BITCHIN BEHIND HER BACK THAT YOU DON'T LIKE HER HUGGING ON EVERY GUY.. GET A BACKBONE AND TELL HER TO STOP.. I HAVE..OH YES I JUST POSTED UNDER (LIFE) BUT INDEED WORKS... JUST REMEBER IF YOU SMILE ABOUT TO THEIR FACE, YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO BITCH
Chillin

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 10, 2011
We all know who your talking about the drunk was at bottoms up telling everyone she was going to call her SUGAR daddy a married guy from the Moose.
sugar daddy lover

United States

#10 Sep 1, 2011
Chillin wrote:
We all know who your talking about the drunk was at bottoms up telling everyone she was going to call her SUGAR daddy a married guy from the Moose.
Iam looking for a sugar daddy maybe I have more green than he does.
wondering

Williamson, WV

#11 Sep 1, 2011
Chillin wrote:
So who is her married sugar daddy?
Lbird

AOL

#12 Sep 1, 2011
Is everyone talking about Michelle from the Moose by chance. I seen her leaveing the bar by the Moose tonight drunk as always. Does she even have her daughter anymore, If she does maybe someone should rethink that. Because she sure as hell spends alot of time in the bars. I really feel sorry for her teenage girl not getting any time with her mother. Crying shame, teenagers most important time in life and she has to spend it alone or on a bar stool. Thats ok this won't go on forever. I've been reading alot of the post here and lots of people are talking about recording her talks and affairs for proof, I believe it should be done. I've seen her many times with married men, Bottoms up, Whistle stop and the Elks,
jax

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2011
Lbird wrote:
Is everyone talking about Michelle from the Moose by chance. I seen her leaveing the bar by the Moose tonight drunk as always. Does she even have her daughter anymore, If she does maybe someone should rethink that. Because she sure as hell spends alot of time in the bars. I really feel sorry for her teenage girl not getting any time with her mother. Crying shame, teenagers most important time in life and she has to spend it alone or on a bar stool. Thats ok this won't go on forever. I've been reading alot of the post here and lots of people are talking about recording her talks and affairs for proof, I believe it should be done. I've seen her many times with married men, Bottoms up, Whistle stop and the Elks,
I saw her drunk the other evening too somewhere. She is loud, lewd, and disgusting! Definitely not a turn on to me at all.
INDEED

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 3, 2011
WOW ... OMG YOU CAN STOP THE POST ANYTIME NOWWW... I THINK WE HAVE THIS FIGURED OUT.... YOU KEEP PUTTING UP POST ABOUT YOURSELF... WHY???? SO YOU CAN RUN TO YOUR BOSS OR ANYONE WHO WELL LISTEN TO YOU...( OMG DID YOU SEE WHAT THEIR WRITING ABOUT ME NOW...) PITY ME ... TELL ME I'M NOT LIKE THAT... GIVE ME A HUG... LET ME CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER... SNIFF SNIFF...... PEOPLE AREN'T THIS STUPID GIRL... SOME OF THE JUNK YOU PUT ON HERE, CAN ONLY COME FROM YOU... YOU CAN BET NO ONE IS FOLLOWING YOU AROUND JUST TO PUT YOU ON THIS DANM SITE... SO WHO ELSE KNOWS EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE...NO ONE BUT YOU... WHO ELSE GETS THE ATTENTION AND PITY FROM THIS..... NO ONE BUT YOU!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
bar fly

United States

#15 Sep 3, 2011
It is interesting that all these posts are about Michele and yet nobody really gives a crap about what she does. Sounds about right INDEED.
Weary

Berea, WV

#16 Sep 3, 2011
And I might add some women wind up as the wife of the man who started out being their "Sugar Daddy". Many of us probably know of such situtions. Now I'm wondering - are these husbands still "sugar daddies"? Some might agree.
Raging

AOL

#17 Sep 3, 2011
I seen on a number of these topixs, this name show up. How many times have you seen her act on these. You are exactly right plus we all know she can't handle rejection.
reggie

United States

#18 Sep 3, 2011
Nope, drives her crazy....
big pappa

Springfield, NJ

#19 Jul 21, 2014
I have a dear friend that I take care of money wise but we have never had sex . Her choice though. Am I srill considered her sugar daddy as most think or is she crosing the line here.
woe_is_her

Little Falls, NY

#20 Jul 21, 2014
big pappa wrote:
I have a dear friend that I take care of money wise but we have never had sex . Her choice though. Am I srill considered her sugar daddy as most think or is she crosing the line here.
Why would you let her use you like that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River place apartments 1 min in the know 2
Last chance trucking 26 min Joe 1
What about C Hall 28 min Curious 5
Pizza Hut (Jun '12) 1 hr They suck 20
News Drug sweep nets 12 arrests in Upshur County 2 hr Martha 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr get real 1,479
Tennerton storage 10 hr Buckgirl 1

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance