First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sunshine

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Just moved to town,new to the area,looking for good restaurants to eat at,anyone know of any.
countryboy

Fairmont, WV

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Maromas isnt bad but you will have to go to bridgeport to find any other nice restaurants. Bridgeport has an outback texas roadhouse grand china buffet shogun japanese steakhouse ruby tuesdays applebees and quite a few others.
My opinion

Independence, WV

#3 Apr 6, 2013
The best restaurant I have found in buckhannon is the 88 Restaurant inside the Bicentenial Inn.
wha wha

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Apr 6, 2013
88 is good, but think its way overpriced for what you get. Other than that, your best bet is to drive outta town.
really

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Audreys downtown is awesome its located on the moose Lodge on kanawha street.Great food n low prices n if u leave hungry its your own fault ...definetly get your money worth..
1 post removed
resident

Buckhannon, WV

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Our best restaurants are

The Market Bistro
Tudor's - quick & cheap
Zick's - not "fine" dining but clean & decent
Sam's Pizza - great subs & pepperoni rolls

After those you are pretty much on your own.

Stay far away from

Audrey's (at the Moose)
Allburgher's
Legends

Those last three are not clean & have druggies working at them.

Stay out of the Chinese places as they are dirty too.
My opinion

Independence, WV

#8 Apr 7, 2013
The Daily Grind downtown is pretty good too. I also like brakes Dairy King.
Really

Buckhannon, WV

#9 Apr 7, 2013
The 88 is good also the Market Bistro,Daily Grind, and Zicks are the best ones I can recommend for this area.
1 post removed
countryboy

United States

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Hillbilly Grill down by stonecoal lake. Great food and country atmosphere. Seems a bit pricey to some, but you get your money's worth. 5 stars in my opinon.
Tricky

Elkins, WV

#12 Apr 7, 2013
You have got to be kidding about the 88, it used to be good, but now the service has gone down hill bad. The Daily Grind is stupid expensive for what you get.
lug nut

Buckhannon, WV

#13 Apr 7, 2013
Does anyone know when Las Trancas is going to open ?
Betterchoice

Elkins, WV

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Home Town Market
Local

Morgantown, WV

#15 Apr 7, 2013
Home Town Market, The Daily Grind, Maroma, and Don Paco are pretty good. If you want fast food or pizza, we have plenty of options there.
happy

Richmond, VA

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Audreys is the shit its very clean alot of food for not much money! The pig that was in the kitchen is gone she is at zicks hope she cleans there pig
Courtney

Elkins, WV

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Audreys is a greasy spoon. I never considered that place to be clean.
Happy

Elkins, WV

#18 Apr 8, 2013
happy wrote:
Audreys is the shit its very clean alot of food for not much money! The pig that was in the kitchen is gone she is at zicks hope she cleans there pig
Screw you Stephanie! Just what the hell do you know. Let me auto correct for you. The best cook the Moose ever had is at Zicks. By the way! Truth is Dawn and Jennifer really was putting a lot of blame on you about money coming up missing. Funny while they were talking about you. Dawn was going behind Jennifer's back talking about the bad job she does in the office. Oh and all of you Mark included talked about making sure Jerry W didn't get Admin. Is the talk still as heavy in the kitchen.
funkymonky

United States

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you Stephanie! Just what the hell do you know. Let me auto correct for you. The best cook the Moose ever had is at Zicks. By the way! Truth is Dawn and Jennifer really was putting a lot of blame on you about money coming up missing. Funny while they were talking about you. Dawn was going behind Jennifer's back talking about the bad job she does in the office. Oh and all of you Mark included talked about making sure Jerry W didn't get Admin. Is the talk still as heavy in the kitchen.
. Jesus F'N Christ no one gives a flying f--- about the moose's petty bullshit we're all tired of reading about it so get the f--- over yourselves and get the f--- up off topix with your dumb childesh bullshit already.
morning glory

United States

#20 Apr 9, 2013
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Way i see it the Moose Lodge had no good cooks Cause all the Moose Lodge serves is a hole lot of shit. Mooseheart needs to come in and close the hole dam place down It seems to be bad news to the hole dam town of Buckhannon. Jennifer is trying to run the hole dam show there instead of doing the job she was hired to do, the hole dam place needs wiped out clean.
Dll

Elkins, WV

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Get it right! Jennifer is not running the place, Dawn is! Get Jennifer the hell out of there and pay Dawn to do what she has been doing all along. Running the place. Jennifer sits on her ass while Dawn does all the orders and hiring and firing pickups. What the hell does Jennifer do? Sit on her little ass with Ray talking about everyone. Boot her and Ray's ass to the curb. Dawn is the best person there.
ohno

Beaver, OH

#22 Apr 9, 2013
Dll wrote:
Get it right! Jennifer is not running the place, Dawn is! Get Jennifer the hell out of there and pay Dawn to do what she has been doing all along. Running the place. Jennifer sits on her ass while Dawn does all the orders and hiring and firing pickups. What the hell does Jennifer do? Sit on her little ass with Ray talking about everyone. Boot her and Ray's ass to the curb. Dawn is the best person there.
If Dawn is the best person at the moose, that isn't saying much. They must be in really bad shape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jade Jones and james mancuso 28 min bucktown local 6
Drug Bust In Buckhannon 40 min buckhannon 44
Millie 49 min hell yeah 3
brandi nesbitt 58 min Buck King 1
Need a good affordable vet 1 hr bailey 5
good tattoo shops? 1 hr jby 6
Buckhannon Elks 2 hr MooseMember 25
Strawberry Festival 2015 7 hr Brissles 45
More from around the web

Buckhannon People Search