Buckhannon Man Accused of Shaking Dau...

Buckhannon Man Accused of Shaking Daughter to Death

There are 27 comments on the WDTV Bridgeport story from Dec 2, 2010, titled Buckhannon Man Accused of Shaking Daughter to Death. In it, WDTV Bridgeport reports that:

Stewart Michael Fernandez, 26 of Buckhannon pleaded guilty to child neglect resulting in death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTV Bridgeport.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yuup

Maricopa, AZ

#24 Jan 30, 2012
Why didn't Charissa Mick get charged in the boys death? How did she get away with that one. I also heard she is pregnant again.
Just wrong

Buckhannon, WV

#25 Jan 30, 2012
I think if anyone that can kill there own kids have some serious issuses!! Jail time really? I think that is taking it easy on them. I think they need to be put threw what them little babies went threw!! Maybe if they would start doing something like that then maybe all the child deaths would stop!!! Come on.. the ppl that does this knows right from wrong and its plain to see the are not scared to go to jail or wouldnt do what they do... I'm sure they have been in and out of jail all there pathetic little lives. When you have kids they come first.. drugs and parties ect. comes last!! Thats the choice you make when you have children...Grow up ppl!! I always thought drugs is something ppl grow out of.. try it and move on!! LOL.. Thats how "week minded" ppl are to let something take over their lives and next think you know they are stealing or robbing or killing and sooner or later the end up dead themselves!! Just dumb.. I wouldnt care if it was a family memeber!! If they killed an innocent little child... DO AWAY WITH THEM!! They dont deserve to live.. WORTHLESS!!!
Heartbroken

Cranston, RI

#26 Jan 30, 2012
yuup wrote:
Why didn't Charissa Mick get charged in the boys death? How did she get away with that one. I also heard she is pregnant again.
Charissa wasnt there when Queen threw the baby. She was getting high somewhere else. And since she cooperated with the investigation, she isnt going to get charged with neglect resulting in death. WEST VIRGINIA CHILD PROTECTION LAWS DO NOT PROTECT CHILDREN!!!

She's a sick sick person, and I understand her whole family is, too.
buckhannon

AOL

#27 May 12, 2012
Heartbroken wrote:
The boyfriend - Johnathan Queen - of the druggie-who*e- mother-of-the-baby-Charissa Mick is in Tygart awaiting trial on a charge of child endangerment resulting in death. And Charissa was pregnant by Queen but decided she didnt want to be the mother of a convicted felon, so no baby. He might get 20 years, 10 to serve, for throwing a 20 month old against a wall.
you dont have the facts so keep your mouth shut! she wasnt there when her son was killed she is a great mother and loved her son!!she isnt in jail and she never should be jonthan queen killed him she loved her son! she never thought he would hurt him and his father charlie wasnt much of a great dad and still isnt with his daughter i know for a fact he threw his son at a month old screaming at him to shut up and his mother took him and pretected him! so get facts staighten before running of from the mouth! she wants jonthan to pay for her sons death and he will ! we all go to heaven but keep in mind god looks at everything you write and say so if you are planning on going to heaven plan again!

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28 May 13, 2012
thats terrible, i could never my babies like that
sam

United States

#29 Jan 28, 2013
Heartbroken wrote:
<quoted text>
Charissa wasnt there when Queen threw the baby. She was getting high somewhere else. And since she cooperated with the investigation, she isnt going to get charged with neglect resulting in death. WEST VIRGINIA CHILD PROTECTION LAWS DO NOT PROTECT CHILDREN!!!
She's a sick sick person, and I understand her whole family is, too.
when is queen going on trial?
trust me i know

Elkins, WV

#30 Jan 28, 2013
buckhannon wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont have the facts so keep your mouth shut! she wasnt there when her son was killed she is a great mother and loved her son!!she isnt in jail and she never should be jonthan queen killed him she loved her son! she never thought he would hurt him and his father charlie wasnt much of a great dad and still isnt with his daughter i know for a fact he threw his son at a month old screaming at him to shut up and his mother took him and pretected him! so get facts staighten before running of from the mouth! she wants jonthan to pay for her sons death and he will ! we all go to heaven but keep in mind god looks at everything you write and say so if you are planning on going to heaven plan again!
you have no right to say anything about charlie, ever and u need to keep his name out of ur mouth, i dont get on this site because of people like u who think they know everything, charlie would never have harmed any of his children he is an amazing dad, trust me. and u state that he " still isn't" and thats a fuckin lie, he tries so hard to be the best dad he can be, and he is amazing at it, u obviously dont know him at all. he is an amazing dad and a great friend. he has been through more in his life at the expense of others i wonder how he can be so strong. i truly hope u dont run ur mouth like this in public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 wv strawberry festival 9 min Willie wonka donkey 6
lisa 36 min pissed 4
he finally got his big boy balls! 2 hr pissed 1
casey rowan? 8 hr TheTruth 19
Marsha 10 hr Big Momma 33
Kanawha lounge 11 hr Goodluck 9
Jessica Tenney 13 hr Sonny 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages