First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poed

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Dec 26, 2012
I am so sick of people dissing Wendy's, McDonalds, Hardees and Burger King. You know no one is perfect, happy all the time or full of energy all the time. It is not easy for the workers of these places to stand in a damn window with cold air sucking in while you dig for your wallets and count pennies or to smile as you make messes or to pretend to be perfectly fine when everything's not fine. Then we have to get yelled at or see you crying on here just because something in your day was flawed. I'm sick of it and it's the workers turn to tell you how we effing feel! You come into our lots, lean on our cars and throw your trash in the parking lot just because you didn't feel like moving your arm to the side and drop it in the trash on your way out the door. Men go into the restroom just to miss the toilet and pee on the floor. Seriously people? Then you blame every effing thing in the world on fast food workers. Wah I didn't get laid its burger kings fault because the Fryman didn't smile at me. I'm sick of this crap and Im sure every other fast food worker is too. We get no respect at all but you expect it. I wonder how many cum burgers you have all eaten.
Poed

Buckhannon, WV

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Another thing no fast food restaurant sells just a second, uhhhh, give me a moment, or I have to look at the menus.
To make this process easier McDonald's has big macs, mcnuggets and mcflurries. Wendy's has singles, nuggets, And kids meals not happy meals or mighty kids meals just kids meals. Burger king has whoppers, shakes and tenders not nuggets. Ok I hope we are all clear.
okkk

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2012
I've worked in fast food (and for years with mentally handicapped people getting punched, bit, head butted, puked on, you name it). I always sucked it up and put on a smile. Sounds like the original poster needs to get laid, a different job, friends, something. Geez.
funny

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Poed wrote:
Another thing no fast food restaurant sells just a second, uhhhh, give me a moment, or I have to look at the menus.
To make this process easier McDonald's has big macs, mcnuggets and mcflurries. Wendy's has singles, nuggets, And kids meals not happy meals or mighty kids meals just kids meals. Burger king has whoppers, shakes and tenders not nuggets. Ok I hope we are all clear.
listen ho, these customers that are complaining are the ones that pay for your paycheck, also what do you mean your tired of complaints? if you dont like your job how about you get a new one? try getting a degree instead of working at a fast food place and maybe people wouldnt treat you so poorly. no one is forcing you to work there, just like no one is forcing anyone to eat at whatever fast food place you work, maybe when people realize that little pri*cks like you work there they will stop going, but then you will be on here crying because you lost your drive through window job because no one wants your crummy food.

everyone complains about places, if you dont like it then dont read it, if you are such a great worker then why are you worried about what people are saying?

and i havent posted anything about fast food places on this website, just sick of people like you that think they are such big shots, sorry to tell you but every store, fast food, everywhere is based on customer service, if the customer is not happy then you do not have a job, it is your job to wait on people prepare food, serve food, register etc. if you are no good at customer service then you should not work with people, find a new suggestion. people complain about everything get over it.
funny

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Dec 26, 2012
find a new job* dont know why it says suggestion.
funny

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Dec 26, 2012
okkk wrote:
I've worked in fast food (and for years with mentally handicapped people getting punched, bit, head butted, puked on, you name it). I always sucked it up and put on a smile. Sounds like the original poster needs to get laid, a different job, friends, something. Geez.
very true, people all over the world have to deal with jerks. some workers must not realize that if the customers stop coming then there is no more work for them at that place i mean duh! if people wanted to get treated like crap then they would stay home with their wives lol.(that was a joke btw)

these people should be thankful they have a job, do you know how many people have lost theirs? anyways enough ranting

“Vroom Vroom”

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 27, 2012
okkk wrote:
Don't we all need to get laid?

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

#8 Dec 27, 2012
I hope you count change better than you spell- and nobody indicted the entire fast food community. This is an appropriate forum to review any and all restaurants-
SarCrizma

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Should have finished school instead of smoking cigs behind school. Maybe you could move to team leader.
Poed

Salem, WV

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Haha your all so hilarious. Like crying about my spelling. Hey no one is effing perfect and if everyone else can come on here and bit/h about shit so can I. Ha ha I'm a prick and a ho. I guess I'm a ho because I had your mom and Im a prick cuz I had your girlfriend.
No one was defending my family, my friends or the people I work when we were all slandered on this site by name. So basically I'm saying f u buckhannon people. Your all selfish and horrid people but you can't stand it when it's thrown back in your faces. I'm done here. Post and whine all you want I won't see it and nor do I care. F u all.
hum

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Poed wrote:
Haha your all so hilarious. Like crying about my spelling. Hey no one is effing perfect and if everyone else can come on here and bit/h about shit so can I. Ha ha I'm a prick and a ho. I guess I'm a ho because I had your mom and Im a prick cuz I had your girlfriend.
No one was defending my family, my friends or the people I work when we were all slandered on this site by name. So basically I'm saying f u buckhannon people. Your all selfish and horrid people but you can't stand it when it's thrown back in your faces. I'm done here. Post and whine all you want I won't see it and nor do I care. F u all.
what on earth are you talking about? i hate to lay this on you but you must be from buckhannon as well if you work here so you must be selfish and a horrible person like the rest of us! sorry to burst your bubble i know you must think very highly of yourself with such a spectacular job and all! keep at it you might become a manager one day!! and then you will get to hear lots of complaints about your crummy workers. oh we can all only dream to be such a wonderful citizen like yourself.. now if your not to busy can i get a frosty?
Poed

Salem, WV

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Hey moron frostys are at Wendy's. Oh wait you don't know jack so shut the hell up
Meowmix

Salem, WV

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Hello po. Look I'm sorry you and people you know were slandered on this site. It sucks I know but in order to be a better person than these you cannot do as they do. You must ignore it and not lash out. It's hard and I have been there but only then will you truly be a better person.
Meowmix

Salem, WV

#14 Dec 27, 2012
If you need someone to talk to let me know and no I don't mean on this website I mean in person.
okkk

United States

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Actually, ironically a family member was very much tortured on here. Someone started three seperate posts about them until I found out who it was and called them out on it.

I don't even open the threads with a person's name on it, but fact is some resturants around here are terrible and IT IS the customers that pay for your measily paycheck. If no one ever visited your resturant you would not be employed.

I think its funny you think no human in the world has any problems. Well, maybe except you and your co-workers. And, why? Oh, goodness. Someone misses the toilet and pees on the floor, they throw trash in the parking lot, or *GASP* they don't know exactly what they want to order the second they get in line or pull up to the drive-thru.

I agree with someone earlier that said you should get an education. Maybe instead of making 7 or 8 bucks an hour you could get a job good enough to afford to buy food at a resturant. Maybe you wouldn't be so negative and nasty all the time. Maybe, just maybe, you could find someone to have s3x with you and you would finally take the edge off of your anger.

I'm married, and my significant other has futherhered their education and has a good job so we can live comfortably. I also get laid, frequently. It would do wonders for you, I would said.

P.S. to Billybob...whatever I'm on my cell and don't feel like scrolling around to see your name again. Getting laids ok, but it does get old after doing it twice a day for weeks. What I would give to be left alone. Lol. When do men end their "teenage years" streak? Their late 80s or so? Geez. Lol.
my opinon

Rupert, WV

#16 Dec 27, 2012
everyone deserves respect and they deserve respect from customers too who patronize their work places. after all a restraunt even a drive threw window is a place of buisness. is this how you conduct yourself in other buisness encounters? please people be kind to all public workers you do not realize how many times a day they are abused, mistreated and cursed at all for doing only their jobs.
as a person who also works for the public i know how it is and how frustrating it can be to be mistreated daily. some customers or patrons are very courteous some are not. some use the public employees as their own little private whipping boys.they take all of their troubles out on the workers. and it isnt right.ive seen employees ive worked with in the past actually walk away from irate customers bawling as they were cursed and mistreated so badly. then have a manager come over and kiss their asses so they can get them to settle down and get them out of a buisness as soon as possible. some people will go to extremes for attention or to feel they are big in some way even if it is going off and abusing a public servant, even if it means making an ass of themselves.
it is hard to stand amongst your coworkers and other people, customers, ect. and some times even people you know and allow someone to threaten and curse you.
then knowing it is your responsibility to bring in a paycheck no matter how measley some see it to be and your responsibility to provide for your family you cant just lash out or even walk away from the job because others depend upon you.

and not everyone is going to better themselves with higher education and better jobs. it takes all types of people from different levels to keep the cogs of society turning. i dont care if your the dog catcher, a doctor, a judge or even a street sweeper we are all human. so show some respect.
my opinon

Rupert, WV

#17 Dec 27, 2012
one more thing , ive even had other customers come up and apologize to me after seeing me get mistreated and abused by another customer. i appreicate any customers who are civil and respectful.
Poed

Buckhannon, WV

#18 Dec 28, 2012
I'll talk to You meowmix. My name is Casey find me on fb it shouldn't be hard.
SarCrizma

United States

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Poed wrote:
I'll talk to You meowmix. My name is Casey find me on fb it shouldn't be hard.
I will talk to you too meowmix. Helllllllo!

Hahaha

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

#20 Dec 28, 2012
my opinon wrote:
everyone deserves respect and they deserve respect from customers too who patronize their work places. after all a restraunt even a drive threw window is a place of buisness. is this how you conduct yourself in other buisness encounters? please people be kind to all public workers you do not realize how many times a day they are abused, mistreated and cursed at all for doing only their jobs.
as a person who also works for the public i know how it is and how frustrating it can be to be mistreated daily. some customers or patrons are very courteous some are not. some use the public employees as their own little private whipping boys.they take all of their troubles out on the workers. and it isnt right.ive seen employees ive worked with in the past actually walk away from irate customers bawling as they were cursed and mistreated so badly. then have a manager come over and kiss their asses so they can get them to settle down and get them out of a buisness as soon as possible. some people will go to extremes for attention or to feel they are big in some way even if it is going off and abusing a public servant, even if it means making an ass of themselves.
it is hard to stand amongst your coworkers and other people, customers, ect. and some times even people you know and allow someone to threaten and curse you.
then knowing it is your responsibility to bring in a paycheck no matter how measley some see it to be and your responsibility to provide for your family you cant just lash out or even walk away from the job because others depend upon you.
and not everyone is going to better themselves with higher education and better jobs. it takes all types of people from different levels to keep the cogs of society turning. i dont care if your the dog catcher, a doctor, a judge or even a street sweeper we are all human. so show some respect.
Respect is earned, it's not an entitlement. There are lousy teachers, clerks at walmart, fast food employees, dentists, doctors, you name it. Of course there are really super people who perform all of those jobs, too. If there's a genuine trend of bad service in a fast food place, and if I were the franchise owner, I'd want to know about it. But the bottom line is- not everyone is entitled to be respected. There are some despicable people out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr me 111
Quit 5 hr tom 2
question 5 hr tom 7
oh my 5 hr yuppers 1
Strawberry Festival 17 hr Rocky Road 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Fri Huhwat 81
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472

Buckhannon Jobs

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages