Why

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Jun 29, 2018
What is wrong with women anymore? Always complaining no good men. However I am a woman...most of you will not work cook clean or have sex. Bitch all the time. When you are married with kids and a stay at home mom....that is your job. His job is to take care of you. But most girls sit on the phone looking at fb wanting something else. Just why?
Just cause

Buckhannon, WV

#2 Jun 29, 2018
Why wrote:
What is wrong with women anymore? Always complaining no good men. However I am a woman...most of you will not work cook clean or have sex. Bitch all the time. When you are married with kids and a stay at home mom....that is your job. His job is to take care of you. But most girls sit on the phone looking at fb wanting something else. Just why?
Whatís wrong with men? They get a woman who cooks, cleans and wants to have sex, but they feel that because they work and theyíre "the manĒ that they can do whatever or whoever they want. Men sit on their phones looking for something better. Both men and women do it. Some people just arenít ever happy.
2NLove2Quit

Buckhannon, WV

#3 Jun 30, 2018
Just cause wrote:
<quoted text>

Whatís wrong with men? They get a woman who cooks, cleans and wants to have sex, but they feel that because they work and theyíre "the manĒ that they can do whatever or whoever they want. Men sit on their phones looking for something better. Both men and women do it. Some people just arenít ever happy.
what about women who bust their a** to help take care of things, please their man anytime they want it and the man canít hold a job or help take care of things and is always on his phone looking for other women.
Rodney King

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2018
Why can't we all just get along?
Yep

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 2, 2018
The men in this town are all overweight with their crack hanging out, they look they never shower and most of the time they stink when you walk by them. The women around here arenít much better they wear inappropriate clothing to the stores that does not even fit, they donít care how they look or how they come across to others. The problem in this town is that no one takes pride in themselves, where they live and all seem too think they are entitled to everything and have to work for nothing. I see you guys buying your food with your snap card and you buy junk food and soda and chips and garbage and you yell at your kids, hey how about you pay attention those welfare kids you are collecting all that money for while we work our asses off to pay for you. Smh...
gasshole

Fairmont, WV

#6 Jul 12, 2018
Yep wrote:
The men in this town are all overweight with their crack hanging out, they look they never shower and most of the time they stink when you walk by them. The women around here arenít much better they wear inappropriate clothing to the stores that does not even fit, they donít care how they look or how they come across to others. The problem in this town is that no one takes pride in themselves, where they live and all seem too think they are entitled to everything and have to work for nothing. I see you guys buying your food with your snap card and you buy junk food and soda and chips and garbage and you yell at your kids, hey how about you pay attention those welfare kids you are collecting all that money for while we work our asses off to pay for you. Smh...
I busted my ass for my wife. Came home to her fucking one of my coworkers, but thatís my fault. I donít even have a Facebook. Sometimes itís just better to accept that everyone is a piece of shit, and youíre better off being alone. Doesnít matter where you come from. You, me, everyone at table 9. We are all just as worthless as we see others, we just donít want to admit it
Jessica

Buckhannon, WV

#7 Jul 12, 2018
gasshole wrote:
<quoted text>

I busted my ass for my wife. Came home to her fucking one of my coworkers, but thatís my fault. I donít even have a Facebook. Sometimes itís just better to accept that everyone is a piece of shit, and youíre better off being alone. Doesnít matter where you come from. You, me, everyone at table 9. We are all just as worthless as we see others, we just donít want to admit it
Iím sure thereís more to the story than youíre telling.
gasshole

Fairmont, WV

#8 Jul 13, 2018
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>

Iím sure thereís more to the story than youíre telling.
He was a friend of mine, he hung out a lot. I married my wife because I loved her, she married me to get away. And she did. We were young and stupid. I could fill pages with the stupid things I did when I was young. We both could. Hell, we all could.

Truth be told, about 97% of everyoneís problems is young and stupid. The other 3, well, we learn to take time between stupid mistakes.
Fool

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jul 13, 2018
2NLove2Quit wrote:
<quoted text> what about women who bust their a** to help take care of things, please their man anytime they want it and the man canít hold a job or help take care of things and is always on his phone looking for other women.
2NLove2Quit, plain as the nose on you face ,he doesn't care about you or anything else, just his own needs, and if you stay with him you are a fool. If you see him on his phone looking for other women then he's not interested in you and is slapping you right in the face with it
I will NOT buy from Lowes

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2018
really What?
Smart

Bladensburg, MD

#11 Jul 26, 2018
I will NOT buy from Lowes wrote:
really What?
No wonder he cheats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any takers 15 min Sss 14
108 vicksbruge rd 5 hr wow 2
He can't run forever 22 hr Watching you 1
Karen Gregory Sun Strap68 2
Courtney Carrier Nov 10 Yep 4
Suelinn Nov 10 Waiting 1
pat jack Nov 9 Hmmm 17

Buckhannon Jobs

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages