Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

What on earth is going on with the paving on Kanawha? It's so shoddy and horrible. Is this just some temporary thing? Or another one of Buckhannon's finest at work?
SPR

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I think it's a work in progress. When finished I'm sure it will be nice.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

What is this wrote:
What on earth is going on with the paving on Kanawha? It's so shoddy and horrible. Is this just some temporary thing? Or another one of Buckhannon's finest at work?
It's a state highway, state project- not the City's doing-

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Preparation for winter,It will be over soon...believe me, we all fed up with it, but it will be nice, and smooth riding when done. It needed fixed anyhow, kinda glad its getting done
What is this

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Any ETA on when it will be done? It was stripped for days, now it's all patchy with huge bumps and drops everywhere... Uhg. My car is not liking this.
roadrunner

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

take another route!
SPR

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Mine either. Hang in there. Surely it won't be too much longer. When finished our cars as well as us will be saying....awwww this is nice.
True story

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

roadrunner wrote:
take another route!
...out of town to clarkburg? I can take 20 or 33. The road is messed up getting to both, unless I head 10 minutes east out of town first.
roadrunner

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

all I am saying is, if you do not want to drive on the rough road while they are working to make it a smooth road, you either go another way and save some wear and tear on your car, or just put up with the rough road for a while. We have to take the bad to get the good!
Pppssttt

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Let's not complain. If they weren't doing it, by the time Winter is over, it would be much worse. Thankfully, it IS being done now.
Complaint Not

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Wow, you people absolutely amaze me! Is any one ever happy? My goodness, they are even working at night in efforts to keep down traffic congestion. Progress takes time and it is time we get some new highways. I can't believe anyone would have the motivation to complain about us getting a completely renovated highway! I am just astonished by how ignorant people are. Go a different direction, everyone knows that the road work is being done!
MOE

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Complaint Not wrote:
Wow, you people absolutely amaze me! Is any one ever happy? My goodness, they are even working at night in efforts to keep down traffic congestion. Progress takes time and it is time we get some new highways. I can't believe anyone would have the motivation to complain about us getting a completely renovated highway! I am just astonished by how ignorant people are. Go a different direction, everyone knows that the road work is being done!
. Well said ! Next they will be complaining after it is newly black topped that there are no center lines !
yep

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

so true.
About that

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

MOE wrote:
<quoted text>. Well said ! Next they will be complaining after it is newly black topped that there are no center lines !
Except the OP was just asking about the state of the roads. They were pretty much in the same state two days in a row.

I for one would just like to see a timeline. Information is good, is it not? Or did all that go out the window?
July

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

It is a pain now, but will be worth the wait...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Buckhannon Forum right now

Search the Buckhannon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 6 min jimmy love found raped 3,900
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 33 min Well Duh 43,745
Should city officials be given more power? Home... 1 hr Big Deal 17
Home Rule proposals detailed 1 hr IMO 23
herion help and solutions 2 hr mmt 1
City's New Landlord Drug Ordinance 3 hr Circa911 12
Vol. in police service (VIPS) 3 hr Wild Bill 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon Jobs

•••
•••