Buckhannon Man Arrested On Drug Charges

Buckhannon Man Arrested On Drug Charges

There are 13 comments on the WDTV Bridgeport story from Aug 17, 2011, titled Buckhannon Man Arrested On Drug Charges. In it, WDTV Bridgeport reports that:

The Upshur County Sheriff's Department has arrested a man on drug charges. David Matthew Hull, 23 of Buckhannon, was arrested on the felony charge of delivery of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTV Bridgeport.

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Aug 23, 2011
wow...this town just keeps getting better and better.
money out the window

Princeton, WV

#2 Aug 23, 2011
Another fine way to waste our good tax money!

“Saving the World in my Pajamas”

Level 9

Since: May 11

Planet XXX

#3 Aug 23, 2011
money out the window wrote:
Another fine way to waste our good tax money!
So arresting someone soliciting drugs within 1000 ft of a school is a waste of tax money?......Officers are paid on a salary to enforce laws (by the way this is an excellent law)not by outside contracted help paid by the government with tax dollars.

I do not know what you are trying to imply??? Do you think this is a stupid law (not selling drugs within 1000 ft of a school?)

It goes to show you that people who deal in this type of behavior are not too bright. This law has been on the books for years and years now and they still get busted for it. I myself am very glad another person selling drugs near a school has been arrested.
fred

Elkview, WV

#4 Aug 23, 2011
whoes the persons that got busted in buckhannon now.
money for nothing

Princeton, WV

#5 Aug 23, 2011
kids will get drugs whether they are sold within 1000 feet of school or not.People wanna drink beer they wann feel good.They are gonna do it no matter what the law say's.It will never go away just get stronger.So why not regulate it instead of making it fun and risky to do.That is one reason kids do it. They always do what you tell them not to do. Infact i tell my kids to do things just so they wont.try it it works.
Lucy

Frisco, TX

#6 Aug 23, 2011
Matts a good person in a bad situation. Hope things get better for him
anonymous

Newark, DE

#7 Aug 24, 2011
Everyone that has lived in this town knows how crooked the police dept really is they go after the little ones, when they know who the big crooks are and do nothing about it. I mean they hand out fake warrants for god sakes im pretty sure thats against the law. And as for the school thing i believe it was an undercover buy setup by the police dept. and they set it up by the school so they could get more charges on him typical buckhannon cop move. Good luck Matt your a good guy hope everything works out for you.
What tha

AOL

#8 Aug 24, 2011
A good guy huh? He is selling drugs! Whether or not it was a undercover buy! If you dont sell drugs you dont get caught! IDIOTS!!!!!!! I hope they get them all from Big to small!!!
unknown

Fairmont, WV

#9 Aug 25, 2011
he is a good guy and a great friend i bet those of u who are here judging people are probably guilty of something urself so u get on here just to make urself feel or look better, well ur not! i bet half of u have done worse or still do worse! so have a good one
junk in the drunk

Princeton, WV

#10 Aug 25, 2011
If he only sold pot.I feel bad for him. Where i come from that is not considered a drug. But if it was crystal, powder, or pill. He should get a charge.
i am against drugs

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Aug 27, 2011
What tha wrote:
A good guy huh? He is selling drugs! Whether or not it was a undercover buy! If you dont sell drugs you dont get caught! IDIOTS!!!!!!! I hope they get them all from Big to small!!!
In our town, a job is hard to come by. I have a friend who had to raise her daughter by selling drugs,because she ran out of options. I took her to interview after interview and she was never called. She went to college she had a degree. And its not worth the paper its printed on. When i learned she was paying her bills by selling drugs I was horrified..But in the same context her daughter had food to eat and the lights were on. It don't make it right but in deserate time people who love ther families do desperate things. A career drug dealer never gets caught its the little guy down on his luck @ the end of his rope who gets busted. I hate to see anyone selling, But like it or not I work 2 jobs and still have a hard time putting food on the table. No one taxes drugs and its fast cash. Never been into drugs but like i said my friend opened my eyes, its sad. But i don't think the drugs will ever stop, to many people unhappy and need something to make them forget how bad there life really is. Maybe if our government would stop sending money over seas to help everyone but americans, then maybe we wouldn't have to rob peter to pay paul!!!(oh and it took my friend 3 years but now she has a job and a husband,a happy daughter who has no idea how mom kept her feed and clothed and thank god no more drugs)
BUCKHANNON WV

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Aug 31, 2011
ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE, KIDS DO STUPID THINGS, DOESNT MATTER IF U COME FROM A WEALTHY FAMILY,OR A STRAIGHT A STUDENT/ATHELETE, OR A BROKEN HOME, SOMETIMES U HAVE TO LEARN BY THE MISTAKES U MAKE IN LIFE, SOME LESSONS ARE TOUGHER THAN OTHERS. JUST REMEMBER U MAY THINK U KNOW WHAT YOUR CHILD IS DOING AND HOPEFULLY U DO, BUT SOMETIMES OUR LOVE FOR OUR CHILD BLINDS US OF THIER WRONG DOINGS. MANY THAT JUDGE OTHERS FOR THE MISTAKES MAY HAVE A FEW SKELETONS IN THIER OWN CLOSETS. LETS TRY TO HELP THE KIDS OF THIS TOWN NOT BURN THEM AT THE STAKE FOR MAKING WRONG CHOICES.

“Saving the World in my Pajamas”

Level 9

Since: May 11

Planet XXX

#13 Aug 31, 2011
BUCKHANNON WV wrote:
ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE, KIDS DO STUPID THINGS, DOESNT MATTER IF U COME FROM A WEALTHY FAMILY,OR A STRAIGHT A STUDENT/ATHELETE, OR A BROKEN HOME, SOMETIMES U HAVE TO LEARN BY THE MISTAKES U MAKE IN LIFE, SOME LESSONS ARE TOUGHER THAN OTHERS. JUST REMEMBER U MAY THINK U KNOW WHAT YOUR CHILD IS DOING AND HOPEFULLY U DO, BUT SOMETIMES OUR LOVE FOR OUR CHILD BLINDS US OF THIER WRONG DOINGS. MANY THAT JUDGE OTHERS FOR THE MISTAKES MAY HAVE A FEW SKELETONS IN THIER OWN CLOSETS. LETS TRY TO HELP THE KIDS OF THIS TOWN NOT BURN THEM AT THE STAKE FOR MAKING WRONG CHOICES.
He is not a kid...he is a 23 year old man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Williams 30 min Curious 1
Dustina needs to keep her mouth shut 53 min Dustina Rowan 14
Tressi Gray 1 hr scum 13
Banks District Fire Department 1 hr Lmao 33
Took 20 years, but truth is coming out 1 hr Chloe 28
bobby winnings 4 hr neighbor 45
Anyone know Jason Hamrick? 4 hr Truth 3

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance