United States

#4 Feb 9, 2013
you know it wrote:
Their food sucks.and the people there are dirty
Why would you say such a thing?
you know it

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Have you seen the people there cooking the food. Ewv nasty and u ask me why i would say such a thing. -:
Maverick

Fairmont, WV

#6 Feb 9, 2013
I was there the day they wouldn't take your food stamps. Is that why you are posting this?

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

#7 Feb 9, 2013
you know it wrote:
Their food sucks.and the people there are dirty
You are a lying, fecal-stirring jerk. The place is clean, friendly and serves excellent food. There's not a better breakfast any place. Get a life-
Maverick

Fairmont, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2013
That is why I eat there! They are clean , friendly and the food is good!
you know it

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Yeah okay you guys must work there. Nasty they have a new women there her hair flying around she smells bad. Eww im not eating there againg. I hope you guys get sick from all that food you eat
Maverick

Fairmont, WV

#10 Feb 9, 2013
you know it wrote:
Yeah okay you guys must work there. Nasty they have a new women there her hair flying around she smells bad. Eww im not eating there againg. I hope you guys get sick from all that food you eat
. So she turned you down and won't go out with you and now you are bashing her! Get over it!
you know it

Morgantown, WV

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Ha okay no I would not touch that with my dogs dick
1 post removed
hmm

Buckhannon, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2013
They are under new management. Someone bought the restaurant and from what I hear it is great.
SHUTUP

Fairmont, WV

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Um, I work there and im new but its so friendly there and the people and cooks are sweet. You must have been the jerk who came in and ate the food then left without paying because business was a little slow because we were busy. Sorry its called a restaurant not fast food!!!!
you know it

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 10, 2013
So What I think it is drity she is drity and nasty no one is leaveing tips for the nasty b or you . Why dont u find a real job and stop bitching about tips ha. Stfu the place sucks.
Restaurants

Elkview, WV

#16 Feb 10, 2013
I'm just observing the posts on Topix regarding restaurants in Buckhannon. According to the people who post on here CJ Maggies sucks, Zicks sucks, T & L sucks, the mexican restaurant sucks, Sheetz sucks, etc. I mean really? We can't find anything positive to say about our town or the businesses in our town? I would hate to be a person new to the area or considering moving here. Buckhannon has so much more to offer than what is posted on this site.
hmm

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Restaurants wrote:
I'm just observing the posts on Topix regarding restaurants in Buckhannon. According to the people who post on here CJ Maggies sucks, Zicks sucks, T & L sucks, the mexican restaurant sucks, Sheetz sucks, etc. I mean really? We can't find anything positive to say about our town or the businesses in our town? I would hate to be a person new to the area or considering moving here. Buckhannon has so much more to offer than what is posted on this site.
I agree. I love buckhannon. I have been here my entire life. I did try moving once and I missed home so bad that I had to come back. Buckhannon doesn't have as many restaurants or stores as other places but its great the way it is. People just have nothing better to do with their time.
SarCrizma

United States

#18 Feb 11, 2013
I have a fresh tube steak for ya, say ahhhhhhhhh
you know it

Charleston, WV

#19 Feb 11, 2013
I'll give a nice fatty steak
Buckhannon Resident

United States

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Are they under new management?
Waitress

Moneta, VA

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Yes we are.. Breakfast now served all day. And some food changes being made

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pos 53 min Curious 17
25 indictments upshur county 1 hr Curious 62
To the husbands who think their wives don't know 1 hr Curious 33
meadowlands dumpster 1 hr Curious 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Goobers Pile 4,250
Who is that good looking fedex guy? (Feb '17) 2 hr bananas 28
Melissa Masuga 3 hr Dong 19
Federal indictments 4 hr Hope so 18

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web