breeniebabe

Rachel, WV

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Who got a lottery ticket? You cannot win if you do not play!
Carson Yeager

Elkins, WV

#2 Nov 28, 2012
sure i can donate me a ticket ... i win ill buy me some blow up companions
mee

Elkins, WV

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Yep I bought mine! Most likely i will not win, but who doesnt want a chance at 500 million? And its always nice to dream! would be nice if someone around here won.
SarCrizma

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2012
I have a pb ticket, i think its the winner. Its for sale. I am starting the bid at 125 million. Buy now for 350 million.
not too worried

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Lol. I didn't buy one, but best of luck to those who did.
1 post removed
Rockcavedude

Elkins, WV

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Bought one, but lost :(

Probably some rich people who don't even need the money won it. Thats what usually happens.
Rockcavecrybaby

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Rockcavedude wrote:
Probably some rich people who don't even need the money won it. Thats what usually happens.
Poor Baby i feel sorry for you!!! please dont turn the flames up on me. I think that your entitled ass should get it. And they should through in a lifetime supply of free pain pills.
SarCrizma

United States

#9 Nov 29, 2012
SarCrizma wrote:
I have a pb ticket, i think its the winner. Its for sale. I am starting the bid at 125 million. Buy now for 350 million.
I was wrong it was not the winning ticket. That may be the first time I have ever been wrong. I have a new ticket now and I believe it is the winning ticket. The offer is still on the table but it is going to go fast. Start the bidding.

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Rockcavedude wrote:
Thats how it always is...
omg

United States

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Rockcavecrybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Baby i feel sorry for you!!! please dont turn the flames up on me. I think that your entitled ass should get it. And they should through in a lifetime supply of free pain pills.
Why u always gotta give him sh*t? Give him a break. So what if he gets disability? One day u could be in his situation.
Dude ur probably right tho. The people win are usually the ones who don't need it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Probably be someone from out of state who wil win
omg

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Madd Eyez wrote:
Probably be someone from out of state who wil win
Yesterday I heard that someone in Arizona won. There was another person but I don't remember where tho

Level 5

Location hidden

#14 Nov 30, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday I heard that someone in Arizona won. There was another person but I don't remember where tho
i heard that to. Sh*t, i wouldn't know what to do with that kind of money if i won
turtle girl

Buckhannon, WV

#15 Nov 30, 2012
It would be wonderful if someone from this area would win

Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Nov 30, 2012
turtle girl wrote:
It would be wonderful if someone from this area would win
yeah...but it would just cause jealousy and hate towards the person who won. There are a lot of broke people who need and go without. Yes, it would be nice for someone, who needs it, and has been struggling all their life, to win it. But with some money like that, lets say i won about 200mill from that, i would put it towards rebuilding and repairing my town and helping others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh tenney getting heva asswhippin 18 min for real 21
lisa nicholson 56 min lisa 2
Any idea where earnie nicholson is? 58 min really 6
jade Jones and james mancuso 1 hr what 7
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 1 hr mom 1,105
Date pipeline r ? 2 hr jwwar672 1
Buckhannon Elks 2 hr revenge 23
Strawberry Festival 2015 5 hr well done 55
More from around the web

Buckhannon People Search