First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Well first off I never thought I would be joining this site, because I find it degrading, but I can no longer hold my tongue. How could u ppl sit around & bash other ppl especially ppl u don't even know what r u ppl 5 I mean 2 actually start a discussion about Luke Stout & his family really, he is a missing person who has never done a damn thing 2 any of u hipocritics. I mean he is missing & I believe w/ all my heart it has everything 2 do w/ the Oberg case, but 4 u ppl 2 actually start a discussion about him 4 his griefing family 2 see how dare u.. If u want 2 start a discussion how about the women who put everything in motion or do we not care. Leave the Stout family a lone they have every right 2 stand out in front of the Mexican restuatant, this is a free country & as far as the POLICE are concerned shame on them. & second Easton needs 2 stop being bashed by u ppl GET A LIFE! STOP BASHING PPL ESPECIALLY PPL WHO CAN"T DEFEND THEMSELF'S..........
Hopeful

Wheeling, WV

#2 Aug 26, 2012
It is very sad that our small community has come to this. I pray for Luke's return and for the Oberg family in their time of grief. I am confident that the police are doing their jobs...but, with this type of case, they certainly can't disclose any information regarding the evidence or leads they may have which also includes telling the family any details. It does not seem fair to those who want answers so badly, and I can't imagine being in their shoes. The police were doing their jobs by not allowing the persons in the parking lot of the restaraunt because that is private property. The picketing could have taken place outside the restaraunt on public property as I understand is taking place today. This is certainly a trying time for everyone in our community because we have all been affected, some certainly more than others. We all need to join together and understand that no one needs to be hating, or sharing unkind thoughts...this is a time when everyone needs to pull together. There is no time for bitterness when someone is missing and circumstances are as they are. I hope the Stout family finds their answers soon...And, I hope who ever knows any information certainly comes forward. Rest assured, law enforcement is doing all they can - and they have their reasons for what they do. Otherwise, nothing would ever be resolved with any case, especially one of this nature. Stay positive during this difficult time and keep your faith. There will always be negativity but don't let that get you down. Praying for you Luke and Family!
Lena

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Aug 26, 2012
Finally some adults speak and very well
Kay

Fairmont, WV

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Well said.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#5 Jan 30, 2013
agreed

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#6 Jan 30, 2013
see you later in the day or week.
agree

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Exactly why Im not going to be here much lomger

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#8 Mar 10, 2013
thats ok
Boca Raton

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Shirley,

You must be joking
Magic 8Ball

Philippi, WV

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Is he still dead?
cheesenrice

Orange, VA

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Apparently restaurant can not be spelled correctly by either of the first two posters on this thread, and while I'm at it I'd like to point out that your, you're, their, theirs, there, and there's are not interchangeable just because they sound a like. Thank you and please type responsibly.
Buckshot

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Mar 12, 2013
cheesenrice wrote:
Apparently restaurant can not be spelled correctly by either of the first two posters on this thread, and while I'm at it I'd like to point out that your, you're, their, theirs, there, and there's are not interchangeable just because they sound a like. Thank you and please type responsibly.
. Wow,not only are you the grammar police but you can count too? I'm thinking that you are a educated idiot!
Shutupbuckhannon

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Mar 12, 2013
cheesenrice wrote:
Apparently restaurant can not be spelled correctly by either of the first two posters on this thread, and while I'm at it I'd like to point out that your, you're, their, theirs, there, and there's are not interchangeable just because they sound a like. Thank you and please type responsibly.
REALLY get a life apparently ur one of the DRAMA QUEENS on this site....Sorry that I misspelled RESTAUTANT & misused ur & there.... I don't have 2 type responsibly; b/c this is a damn gossip site Get Over Urself! I am highly educated & don't need 2 use proper grammar on a trash talking site like this..... Till u can actually get off ur ass & off ur computer long enough 2 pay taxes then u can act like a educated idiot who isn't plain white trash. Have a nice ass day doing nothing but setting on ur ass trying 2 be someone important.
cheesenrice

Orange, VA

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Shutupbuckhannon wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY get a life apparently ur one of the DRAMA QUEENS on this site....Sorry that I misspelled RESTAUTANT & misused ur & there.... I don't have 2 type responsibly; b/c this is a damn gossip site Get Over Urself! I am highly educated & don't need 2 use proper grammar on a trash talking site like this..... Till u can actually get off ur ass & off ur computer long enough 2 pay taxes then u can act like a educated idiot who isn't plain white trash. Have a nice ass day doing nothing but setting on ur ass trying 2 be someone important.
Really?! Restautant?! I even gave you the correct spelling in my first post! I just want you to know you shouldn't feel ashamed, adult illiteracy is apparently quite common here. Also, it should be "an educated" not "a educated". Plus the sun will be setting this evening, my ass would be sitting though.
cheesenrice

Orange, VA

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Buckshot wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow,not only are you the grammar police but you can count too? I'm thinking that you are a educated idiot!
Educated yes. Upshur county school system too. However idiot is incorrect. Quite childish to start name calling but at least you spelled it correctly, I appreciate that, keep up the good work and here's your gold star &#9733;(black star actually).
cheesenrice

Orange, VA

#16 Mar 12, 2013
cheesenrice wrote:
<quoted text> Educated yes. Upshur county school system too. However idiot is incorrect. Quite childish to start name calling but at least you spelled it correctly, I appreciate that, keep up the good work and here's your gold star &#9733;(black star actually).
Shit, here's the star &#9733;
cheesenrice

Orange, VA

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Guess it won't accept the star, it was quite lovely though.
Buckshot

Fairmont, WV

#18 Mar 12, 2013
cheesenrice wrote:
Guess it won't accept the star, it was quite lovely though.
. Guess ? Not proper english ! It either will or will not and in this case will not ! Maybe you better stick to counting !
cheesenrice

Orange, VA

#19 Mar 12, 2013
w
Buckshot wrote:
<quoted text>. Guess ? Not proper english ! It either will or will not and in this case will not ! Maybe you better stick to counting !
I believe I was inferred since it was I that was speaking, and weren't you the first one to complain about my grammar policing!? I hope your striving for excellence is extremely contagious! You deserve another star for your enthusiasm. It's nice to see that you are paying attention in class, you are now my star pupil, no pun intended.:)
1 post removed
cheesenrice

Buckhannon, WV

#21 Mar 12, 2013
Shutupbuckhannon wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just some white trash from the valley 2 say the least! Educated in upshur co. U really r stupid u moron! U probably sit around writing w/ a dictionary & spell check while u type moron so go back 2 the trashy hole u crawled out of trash
Even if I were from the valley that wouldn't mean I'm trash, white trash, stupid, or a moron either. Actually if I recall correctly it was you that mispelled restaurant even after i spelled it correctly for you. I think that shows who the "stupid moron" is. It's alright though, at least you made me laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shirley tinney 2 hr soapbox 1
Lacey Labno 2 hr curious 1
Pizza Hut (Jun '12) 5 hr They Suck 22
Ariel Rodrigue 5 hr Mary mary 5
River place apartments 5 hr tired of it 7
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 5 hr Honest Babe 1,854
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr UTrashy 1,481

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages