Buckhannon Fitness Center

Buckhannon Fitness Center

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

just wondering

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Aug 4, 2011
i was interested in starting to work out..whats everyones thoughts on buckhannon fitness center and the workers there?
healthy now

Williamson, WV

#2 Aug 4, 2011
just wondering wrote:
i was interested in starting to work out..whats everyones thoughts on buckhannon fitness center and the workers there?
I go there and I will continue to go there for a very long time. A great place with employees who care enough to help you get fit.
Also

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2011
Wondering. What are their prices?

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 5, 2011
I enjoy it there as well. Everyone has always been friendly as far as I am concerned. April Keating also holds some really fun classes if you are interested in that type of thing.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 5, 2011
Also wrote:
Wondering. What are their prices?
It's $25-30 a month. Classes are extra.
Lori

Elkview, WV

#6 Aug 5, 2011
I Love this Gym...Everyone is so nice and helpful...They always make me feel welcome..I have been goin there almost a year now and Its the only gym I will go to...My kids go there as well and they LOVE it:)We workout in the gym and also are in the Fit Club..Prices are not bad..Gym is 30 or 35 a month and fitness club is 50 bucks a month(but well worth it) You will really enjoy yourself..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick wilfong 2 hr Yea ok 3
Liar 4 hr Just saying 4
Jawbone Park Benches 6 hr Bench 9
Child Molesters 12 hr Sick 30
Lindsey williams 13 hr Jess 10
Sara Leggett 16 hr WHATIS 4
I saw Courtney Carrier working McDonalds drivet... (Feb '13) 16 hr Courtney 30

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance