Random Guy

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I came back to Buckhannon and watched sports. What I noticed was the parents all they do is complain! Like during football I heard someone say my son dont get the ball enough. Well if you have a tail back making making five yards a carry then why stop? The parents think of there kid which they are going to but its a team sport instead of saying "that kids a ball hog he runs it all the time!". No you should say something like "Nice run good gain of yards." On that note that kid cant do it with out your kid its a team effort! I also went to the girls soccer game there parents were involved. Happy if some other kids child scored and so on. Look where that got them. I also heard people complaining about the coach "oh his mean. He yells at the kids." Well THAT IS HIS JOB GET OVER IT. STOP BABYING AND TELLING THE KIDS ITS NOT THERE FAULT!" Yes the coaching might have something to do with it but, when the coach cuss and maybe says "Why did you miss the damn block?" You should say yes why did you it? Its also the kids fault i heard a bunch of them starters to say the least say "i dont care anymore. We wont win this game." How do you except to win the game talking like that. Parents are there for support and thata it! What i seen and have heard the parents are more childish then the kids! Buckhannon is better than this. It all starts with parents then the coaches. The kids will follow. One more thing if you didnt play in high school or if you did and didnt start. Shutup the people that know football will do there job. You are there to support your kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Facebook Account 1 hr wow 2
Angie rose 6 hr Big Mike 33
jason george 6 hr Lol 6
To all that jumped Billy Cole 7 hr Rose Anna Smith 15
missng man Luke Stout 9 hr tina 18
State of West Virginia to raise tax on cigarett... 11 hr Haha 23
Katrece Tinney (Phillips) (Jul '14) 12 hr well then 5

Flood Watch for Upshur County was issued at March 03 at 4:31PM EST

Buckhannon Dating
Find my Match