Luke Stout: Is it true that they are...
Buckhannon Girl

Buckhannon, WV

#166 Sep 7, 2012
Um, "Possible Juror", with all due respect, the Stouts are irritating most everyone, but Chino should go to jail. He does deserve that.
get real

Mount Clare, WV

#167 Sep 7, 2012
Possible Juror wrote:
You know what Stouts, you are pissing off that one juror in the future hearing to sentence or free that person that caused harm to your son!!!! Keep it up!
you know what maybe one future juror just keep it up , you may think you can hide i really dont CARE futher juror get over your self because you go right a head and let a muder off if you believe they did it, but remember you cant hide from God so go for it. But remember it will come back to you. so dont get on here with your crappy mouth like anyone really cares what you have to say. I dont even care if you believe in God you Will get yours so go for it stupid. As if anyone has to fear you . I DONT SO SHUT UP"""" """"" " maybe your pissing off someone you shouldnt think about that.
supprest

Johnstown, PA

#168 Sep 7, 2012
I will now bring everybody i can to eat at the establishment your protesting, on weekends we will eat twice there just to show our support of the employees that you are trying to make unemployed. Sorry the stout boy is missing but not everybody in the entire county is responsible for him or what happened with him coming up missing.
REAHTARDZ

Moatsville, WV

#169 Sep 7, 2012
I clicked on this topic; read about ten different posts on here, and have decided that some of you all are the most uneducated, backward morons that I have ever had the displeasure of reading posts from. If you want to eat Mexican crap, go there and eat, who cares what people think of you. If people are taking your picture, and yelling obscenities; take their picture and report them to the authorities. A peaceful protest doesn't mean assaulting people. Most of the people on here don't have anything better to do than to keep posting stupid crap back and forth under anonymous names. Reply if you want (and I KNOW some people will) but rest assured I will never see it. I have no intention of ever clicking on anything that has to do with Stouts, Mexicans, or Buckhannon ever again.
get real

Mount Clare, WV

#170 Sep 8, 2012
Possible Juror wrote:
You know what Stouts, you are pissing off that one juror in the future hearing to sentence or free that person that caused harm to your son!!!! Keep it up!
you know what future juror you are pissing off a future juror who make be on your futhure trial or some one in your family so keep pissing me off. what do you think is going to happen . what gos around comes around maybe ill see you or your family in court in the future
Everclear

Summersville, WV

#171 Sep 9, 2012
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever they are searching, I'm sure the Stouts will find something to whine and protest about. Do any of them actually have jobs? I heard they weren't even happy with someone who was offering to help make signs FOR the protest!!
"Entitlement" mentality at its best.
Are you crying about somebody crying? Geeze, You must not have much of a life? What's the purpose of the statement " Do they actually have Jobs?" have to do with it. You sound pretty Judgmental to me. Do you know how many peeps do have jobs right now? Sounds to me like you have way to much time on your hands.
Stout family

Charleston, WV

#172 Sep 9, 2012
yellow

Kerens, WV

#173 Sep 10, 2012
supprest wrote:
I will now bring everybody i can to eat at the establishment your protesting, on weekends we will eat twice there just to show our support of the employees that you are trying to make unemployed. Sorry the stout boy is missing but not everybody in the entire county is responsible for him or what happened with him coming up missing.
funny... i RARELY see anyone eat there anymore, no matter how many "open" signs they put up and stouts haven't been protesting lately... hmm just like the rest of topix users. ALL TALK
COME HOME LUKE

Princeton, WV

#174 Oct 9, 2012
I don't care what people think of Luke & His Family. If this was your family, just think about it, if your child's friend was found dead and your was still missing and you had to live the rest of your life thinking if he is alive and scared or not with us anymore you'd be upset too. I don't blame them for bashing the cops, the cops didn't care when Luke was threatened, his life was threatened and a gun was pushed into his head so hard it left a indent, the cops did nothing but sit and be lazy because they didn't want to fool with it. That blood is on their hands if you ask me, i'm not saying all cops are bad, just those ones. The lying dirty lazy good for nothing kind, cops are suppose to protect people, make people feel safe, not scare them and push them away when something bad happens.
If this was a cop family, those cops would have search parties from everywhere in the state looking for their children adult or not. It is not fair, and everyone is starting to see this and we are not going to sit quiet, we will protest, speak out, do whatever it takes to get the word out there. Those good for nothing cops had no right to sit and pretty much say he deserved to die, that's like saying cops should be shot, just because they are cops.
Luke if you see this, come home! Your mom misses you, we are all hoping you are safe.
Sick of this

Buckhannon, WV

#175 Oct 9, 2012
COME HOME LUKE wrote:
I don't care what people think of Luke & His Family. If this was your family, just think about it, if your child's friend was found dead and your was still missing and you had to live the rest of your life thinking if he is alive and scared or not with us anymore you'd be upset too. I don't blame them for bashing the cops, the cops didn't care when Luke was threatened, his life was threatened and a gun was pushed into his head so hard it left a indent, the cops did nothing but sit and be lazy because they didn't want to fool with it. That blood is on their hands if you ask me, i'm not saying all cops are bad, just those ones. The lying dirty lazy good for nothing kind, cops are suppose to protect people, make people feel safe, not scare them and push them away when something bad happens.
If this was a cop family, those cops would have search parties from everywhere in the state looking for their children adult or not. It is not fair, and everyone is starting to see this and we are not going to sit quiet, we will protest, speak out, do whatever it takes to get the word out there. Those good for nothing cops had no right to sit and pretty much say he deserved to die, that's like saying cops should be shot, just because they are cops.
Luke if you see this, come home! Your mom misses you, we are all hoping you are safe.
Okay, and your first step, to getting support?

Well, I hope it woud be to quit calling random bystandards "Murderers," "Filth," "scum," "sinners" and other derogatory words I won't say here.

I don't care who is missing. You come out of the gates cussing and cursing other people, you'll not have any of my support.

Maybe if you came up with a well thought out proposal, you might get some respect and help
TheVampireLestat

Elkview, WV

#176 Oct 24, 2012
I heard a rumor that made so much sense but then again it was a Rumor...Someone I know knew the girl who dated one of the guys said Luke was buried in Beans Mill? I've also heard the Heater boys always hung out in that region?

If I were a thug or muderer which I'm not, I'd bury someone in an Easy place like sand...and there is an Over abundance of sand there easy to hide a body? I personally didn't know those guys but know people who do, and supposedly she knew about it and was gonna tell the Police.

Luke was a Dear friend to me, I truly feel for his Family. People when are we gonna come together as a Town and make time to comb that area or any area that's not sparsely populated?

I now regret selling the Xbox that once belonged to him...:( we traded I had an IPod which he really wanted but at the time I refused to get rid of. But since he was my friend and he didn't want the Xbox? We traded... I even got some Comic books out of the deal which I still possess and will never get rid of! Luke I miss you dude with all my heart man! You were One of the coolest dudes I was ever friends with! If you are Dead R.I.P. If ur not...can't wait to see you Man!
Fact Checker

Buckhannon, WV

#177 Oct 25, 2012
COME HOME LUKE wrote:
I think your whole "cops wouldn't take his statement" thing is baloney.

I head Luke was under arrest and drunk as a skunk when he said stuff about Chino. That is not "giving a statement" -- that is "running your mouth while drunk and under arrest." BIG DIFFERENCE.

I also heard that cops told Luke to return to give a statement when he sobered up (common practice). Did Luke do this? Nope.

And PS, even if Chino had been arrested, he'd have been right back out on bond. Wouldn't have changed anything.

Former Stout supporter

Fincastle, VA

#178 Oct 25, 2012
Fact Checker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your whole "cops wouldn't take his statement" thing is baloney.
I head Luke was under arrest and drunk as a skunk when he said stuff about Chino. That is not "giving a statement" -- that is "running your mouth while drunk and under arrest." BIG DIFFERENCE.
I also heard that cops told Luke to return to give a statement when he sobered up (common practice). Did Luke do this? Nope.
And PS, even if Chino had been arrested, he'd have been right back out on bond. Wouldn't have changed anything.
Glad someone finally shared this cause that's what I heard months ago, but the Stouts don't want people hearing the truth. Also, the story started months ago that Chino put a gun to Luke's head threatening him to stay away from his wife, and I believe that. But weeks later, the story changed saying Chino held him and beat him for over 10 hours with a gun shoved in his mouth, left a gun barrel print on his forehead, and he ran for his life to the police, who refused to take his statement.

Mama Stout added 2 pictures to her FB page in the last week or so of Luke with a black eye and bloody ear, and says this is what Chino did to him and these pictures are just NOW coming out??? As much as they've shown his pictures everywhere on FB, in protests, city hall meetings, anywhere the media would take their picture, why have they not shared those pictures till now? You can bet your A#% if those were really the pictures of what Chino did, they'd have been smeared everywhere months ago. A friend of the family told me those are pictures of a totally different fight Luke got into - and they suggested it was with his own brother John a couple months before Luke disappeared.

Come on people - we do care about Luke, but lieing to the public and doing absolutely crazy stuff is not helping find him and certainly not getting more sympathy for your cause.
madmomma

United States

#179 Feb 7, 2013
Some of you people are clueless idiots! This has nothing to do with drugs. Law enforcement have blown his mom off. They pick and choose who gets closure and who doesn't. They won't take a missing person report. Wont search nor let anyone else search. Wake up, idiots! Until you've walked in our shows, you have no right to judge.
Ben Dover

United States

#180 Feb 7, 2013
madmomma wrote:
Some of you people are clueless idiots! This has nothing to do with drugs. Law enforcement have blown his mom off. They pick and choose who gets closure and who doesn't. They won't take a missing person report. Wont search nor let anyone else search. Wake up, idiots! Until you've walked in our shows, you have no right to judge.
I think its you who have alienated the community and the police. Don't go blaming everyone on topix because of your own behavior.

I reckon topix is all you have left. So why not start some shit again on here?
ugh

Charleston, WV

#181 Feb 7, 2013
Luke was asked time and time again by the police to make a statement or if he was going to. his idea of making a statement was to stand in the street yelling like a madman and reporting his own death.
teacher

United States

#182 Feb 9, 2013
Help find luke
Figaro

Elkview, WV

#183 Feb 9, 2013
Personaly, I thought they'd find Luke during hunting season...as they didn't,must mean he's taking a dirt nap somewhere, or hanging with Luca Brazzi. So, until someone talks, his whereabouts will be a mystery. Sorry for his kin, but nobody but the cops and a few relatives or mouthbreathers still think about it at all, or care. Just sayin'.
Lena

Elkins, WV

#184 Feb 9, 2013
I hope they find him so there will be some closure one way or the other
umm

United States

#185 Feb 9, 2013
I forgot he was missing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Someone 21 min Noseys 4
Best Restaurants in BUCKHANNON. 1 hr Shut your mouth 32
Brandie Meade 1 hr wondering 4
Who saw Luke Stout last besides his family? (Aug '12) 3 hr Curious 23
Stout (Apr '16) 3 hr Curious 19
BUHS boys basketball (Feb '14) 3 hr Bee Ball 179
Anything fun to do here? 4 hr Curious 2

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance