Luke Stout: Is it true that they are...

Luke Stout: Is it true that they are looking in Lewis County?

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
curious

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Is it true they are looking for Luke Stout in Lewis County? I hear that there is a search going on in the Churchville area.
buglady

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Why isnt this right on the top list.i dont know them but this is very important. I hope it turns out for the best.
Yawn

Elkins, WV

#3 Aug 21, 2012
buglady wrote:
Why isnt this right on the top list.i dont know them but this is very important. I hope it turns out for the best.
Wherever they are searching, I'm sure the Stouts will find something to whine and protest about. Do any of them actually have jobs? I heard they weren't even happy with someone who was offering to help make signs FOR the protest!!

"Entitlement" mentality at its best.
Wondering

Kerens, WV

#4 Aug 21, 2012
That's Sad!!!!!
?

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Wherever they are searching, I'm sure the Stouts will find something to whine and protest about. Do any of them actually have jobs? I heard they weren't even happy with someone who was offering to help make signs FOR the protest!!

haha finally someone else speaks the truth! Although I'm sure ur gna hey bashed for it...
yay

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 21, 2012
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Wherever they are searching, I'm sure the Stouts will find something to whine and protest about. Do any of them actually have jobs? I heard they weren't even happy with someone who was offering to help make signs FOR the protest!!

it's annoying how they bash the cops constantly and there is no point in protesting. He is an adult that got with the wrong people. I could understand a child.
buglady

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2012
Child adult who ever family still want closer. But if drugs was part of it .alot of times the cops just think another one off the streets.l have a friends who daughter who was been missin for app. 6 yrs. And yes it was drugs the cops could care less if any lookin is bein done its by family. It was in another county.
get real

Anmoore, WV

#8 Aug 22, 2012
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever they are searching, I'm sure the Stouts will find something to whine and protest about. Do any of them actually have jobs? I heard they weren't even happy with someone who was offering to help make signs FOR the protest!!
you know you dont any thing about the stouts so why dont you shut your mouth. may be your family are a bunch of a holes. who set around and bad mouth people you know nothing about.
get real

Anmoore, WV

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Wondering wrote:
That's Sad!!!!!
yor sad !!!!!!!!!!
get real

Anmoore, WV

#10 Aug 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
haha finally someone else speaks the truth! Although I'm sure ur gna hey bashed for it...[/QUOTE] your prouable on ssi and never worked a day in your life and thats why your on here with your bad mouth
get real

Anmoore, WV

#11 Aug 22, 2012
yay wrote:
<quoted text>
it's annoying how they bash the cops constantly and there is no point in protesting. He is an adult that got with the wrong people. I could understand a child.
wrong people or not he needs to be found. what if he was your son? it doesnt matter what the age.but maybe to you it does.
get real

Anmoore, WV

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
all you hear is a bunch of CRAP
Buckhannonite

Elkins, WV

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Use a technique called waterboarding, sleep deprivation, or electroshock on Chino.....then we will all find out where this young man is.
buglady

United States

#14 Aug 22, 2012
I was not bad mouthin any ones family. But like it or not the cops dont really care . Its like i said thay think just another 1 off the street. No i dont know this family but i do wish the best for them to find this man he is someones son.
understand

Ardsley, NY

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't blame the Stout family for being unhappy with all of this.

No one knows how to react. How would you react in the same situation.

They won't be happy even when the body is found. Would you?
gasp

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 22, 2012
yay wrote:
<quoted text>it's annoying how they bash the cops constantly and there is no point in protesting. He is an adult that got with the wrong people. I could understand a child.
You are an evil person
Saddened

Charleston, WV

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Saddened

Charleston, WV

#18 Aug 22, 2012
ooook

Berea, WV

#19 Aug 23, 2012
I just watched this video, I understand that your son is missing and if it were one of my children I would also rattle every door I could looking for my son. I would not rest until he was found dead or alive I would want answers. But attacking the only people that can help you is not going to bring your son back all its going to do is make them mad and if people are mad they are less likely to do there job. Because like many people who have tried to help in this case they have been judge and treated harshly, yes your son is missing but that is not the volunteers fault and its not the fault of people who are trying to help you. Just because they havent found him doesnt mean they havent looked. Buckhannon has alot of areas that are still isolated and even walking by you would not notice a body. Im sorry for your lose but people are trying to find him, Like with oberg something will come out it always does it just sometimes takes time. I hope he is alive and well. But his family needs to appreciate the help they get and be glad that strangers are willing to go look and spend there time helping. instead of judging them and bitching about them not doing enough, at least they tried.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Ashburn, VA

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Luke's family does appreciate the help they get. The issue is that there has been offers of search parties and dogs but they don't know where to start. Some groups apparently need to contact police first (preservation of evidence should they find something) and the police do not give approval. Stop bashing the family for being upset. This is basically a rumor mill. What is being said here is hear/say. You don't know what is going on behind the scenes. Be careful how you treat others. Karma's a bitch. You could have a loved one go missing and we'll be talking about you! Here's a challenge: try to say nothing negative for 24 hours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christina/john 40 min well 3
Bill the cradle robber 2 hr Right 8
Mountaineer Metal 2 hr not surprised 1
Churches 3 hr hmmmm 3
Opportunity House 4 hr WVU2016 4
Keira poling 5 hr Heard that 1
cheating jobs 8 hr nothing new 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages