Comments
8,781 - 8,800 of 53,520 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
old man

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9550
Sep 30, 2012
 
if you have a quarter of a BRAIN you will vote for joe manchin john raese is not qualified!!!!!!!!!! are you blind to?
old man

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9551
Sep 30, 2012
 
what happened tothe old mans responce?
well

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9552
Sep 30, 2012
 
Manchin all the way
?

Whitesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9553
Sep 30, 2012
 
?
1 post removed
Farmgirl

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9555
Sep 30, 2012
 
OWTF wrote:
<quoted text>
If it would get him the African American vote he would paint himself black. Some of you people make the most stupid comments. Use your internet to research what you are saying before you get on here and act like you are sooo intelligent DUH!!! Guess the only information you read is from the Globe or Inquirer. The man is a mormon and that religion allows men to have many wives and they were being persecuted so they left america for mexico. Didn't have any mexican wives therefore no latino heritage. Now why else would he have spray tan applied so heavily for this particular appearance.
His father and grandfather had ONE wife. Not all Mormans practice polygamy. Actually I get most of my news from the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Weekly Standand and US World and News Report. Perhaps you should research you facts about the Morman faith. Religious heritics used to kill women as witches and sew a scarlet letter on their clothing too. Actually, Obama is not totally African American. He is of mixed heritage too. DUH!!!
Farmgirl

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9556
Sep 30, 2012
 
[QUOTE who="?"]?[/QUOTE]For got to mention. He may like his spray tan as much as Obama likes his $300.00 haircut. Get real
My Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9557
Oct 1, 2012
 
Farmgirl wrote:
<quoted text> His father and grandfather had ONE wife. Not all Mormans practice polygamy. Actually I get most of my news from the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Weekly Standand and US World and News Report. Perhaps you should research you facts about the Morman faith. Religious heritics used to kill women as witches and sew a scarlet letter on their clothing too. Actually, Obama is not totally African American. He is of mixed heritage too. DUH!!!
It' amazing how when someone is corrected or caught in a lie they manage to twist things around and change the subject. Your original comment was that Romney had Latino heritage which several people proved you wrong. No spanish wives hence no Latino heritage. Doesn't matter who had more than one wife the whole conversation was in regards to his ethnic background. I have never heard Obama claim to be anything BUT half and half. As far as $300.00 hair cuts that is the going price for white house barbers. They have to pass security checks and be vetted before they are allowed near any setting president. All presidents have paid that and more for barbers to come to the white house for hair cuts. There used to be an in house barber shop for all the elected officials to use and it cost so much a month to keep it open that it was closed.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9558
Oct 1, 2012
 
Go Texas....
Farmgirl

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9559
Oct 1, 2012
 
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It' amazing how when someone is corrected or caught in a lie they manage to twist things around and change the subject. Your original comment was that Romney had Latino heritage which several people proved you wrong. No spanish wives hence no Latino heritage. Doesn't matter who had more than one wife the whole conversation was in regards to his ethnic background. I have never heard Obama claim to be anything BUT half and half. As far as $300.00 hair cuts that is the going price for white house barbers. They have to pass security checks and be vetted before they are allowed near any setting president. All presidents have paid that and more for barbers to come to the white house for hair cuts. There used to be an in house barber shop for all the elected officials to use and it cost so much a month to keep it open that it was closed.
I did not say he had Latino heritage. ONLY one grandmother and one mother!
Farmgirl

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9560
Oct 1, 2012
 
AND who cares if Obama is orange. He stinks as a President, nothing to do with his mixed race.
Farmgirl

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9561
Oct 1, 2012
 
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It' amazing how when someone is corrected or caught in a lie they manage to twist things around and change the subject. Your original comment was that Romney had Latino heritage which several people proved you wrong. No spanish wives hence no Latino heritage. Doesn't matter who had more than one wife the whole conversation was in regards to his ethnic background. I have never heard Obama claim to be anything BUT half and half. As far as $300.00 hair cuts that is the going price for white house barbers. They have to pass security checks and be vetted before they are allowed near any setting president. All presidents have paid that and more for barbers to come to the white house for hair cuts. There used to be an in house barber shop for all the elected officials to use and it cost so much a month to keep it open that it was closed.
So sorry, I think we are confusing heritage with ethnicity. I said heritage and that has nothing to do with color in my education.( although I'm sure my masters is less than your doctorate) As I recall, heritage has more to do with your cultural traditions passed down from generations, could even be attributes or possessions but not BLOOD! I do not LIE. I may be misinformed and will stand corrected, but do not appreciate being called a liar for my opinion. Uh oh, that must be my Mountaineer heritage!!
yike

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9562
Oct 1, 2012
 
Dr bokenhiemer
tooth fairy

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9563
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
To Late Bush should have been stopped.He went to war to revenge his dumb dad against advisors who told them they would wage war on us with oil prices that have ruined our economy.He put down because he went aganist them when they gave him 90 days to show proof of wmd's he could'nt prove any so he fabricated tales so the congress and senate would go alone with him.He cut taxes durning this costly war and we went from the best economy to the worst.Bankrupted the auto industry.Lifted the taxes off steel and 8 of the 10 top steel mills in the us shut down.Left social security and every function of the gov broke while the ceo's are making record profits.I read where one co was bitching about having to spend 10 million to update epa laws at a power plant and their ceo was making 130 million a year wake up.Mcaine said himself when he was running this country could not be fixed in four years and we were right.When boy George told everyone about the bailouts he said on fox that we were on the edge of a depression.The Ny stock exchange is now owned by Germany and thousands of companies have went south because of his decisions.

“Byah!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9564
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ILOVEUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
The deficit has grown because Obama was trying to prevent a 2nd depression from taking hold. Oh a republican was holding office during both collapses. That is no coincidence. I will NEVER vote for a Republican again. And by the way, YES I do have a job and pay my fair share of taxes.
You'll never keep an open mind about an election again, eh? You're just going to blindly vote Democrat forever? That's how the country got in the mess in the first place. You should always pay attention to the choice you have, regardless of your political affiliation.

Every law abiding citizen is paying their "fair share." Anyone who thinks that the more successful don't pay their "fair share" has been brainwashed.
My Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9565
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Farmgirl wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry, I think we are confusing heritage with ethnicity. I said heritage and that has nothing to do with color in my education.( although I'm sure my masters is less than your doctorate) As I recall, heritage has more to do with your cultural traditions passed down from generations, could even be attributes or possessions but not BLOOD! I do not LIE. I may be misinformed and will stand corrected, but do not appreciate being called a liar for my opinion. Uh oh, that must be my Mountaineer heritage!!
You got one thing right my doctorate is higher than your masters. Find it fascinating that someone that claims to have a masters uses the word DUH so much. If you will reread my comment no one called you a liar in the first place I actually gave you the option of choice. I find it amazing that I try to have a educated conversation on this forum and you get in my face when someone else calls you an idiot and you have nothing to say in response to their comment. You certainly have your priorities screwed up.
Farmgirl

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9566
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You got one thing right my doctorate is higher than your masters. Find it fascinating that someone that claims to have a masters uses the word DUH so much. If you will reread my comment no one called you a liar in the first place I actually gave you the option of choice. I find it amazing that I try to have a educated conversation on this forum and you get in my face when someone else calls you an idiot and you have nothing to say in response to their comment. You certainly have your priorities screwed up.
DUH PhD!!!
Farmgirl

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9567
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You got one thing right my doctorate is higher than your masters. Find it fascinating that someone that claims to have a masters uses the word DUH so much. If you will reread my comment no one called you a liar in the first place I actually gave you the option of choice. I find it amazing that I try to have a educated conversation on this forum and you get in my face when someone else calls you an idiot and you have nothing to say in response to their comment. You certainly have your priorities screwed up.
DUH is used in response in a ficious manner. So sorry to have offended your educated sensibilities with my comments. I in fact, did offer my apologies but in my book, when you say someone lies, you are calling them a liar. Not differing in educated opinions, but accusing them of lying, hence, a liar. I don't think this is an issue that people can actually have a sharing of opinions, as our nation is divided and I surely hope whatever the outcome of this election, we can return to my hope of ONE NATION. I'm still not sure how I was in your face, but my apologies for that as well. However, my priorities are mine and of no concern to you. Of course I will take that as your opinion. Only one of many.
old man

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9568
Oct 1, 2012
 
what happened to last comment?
My Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9569
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Farmgirl wrote:
<quoted text>DUH PhD!!!
DUH Doctorate of Forensic Anthropology Masters Degree in Criminology Masters Degree in Civil Liberties Throwing your so called higher education into a conversation is not always the smart thing to do. Since you started the pissing contest have at it.
ralphie

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9570
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH Doctorate of Forensic Anthropology Masters Degree in Criminology Masters Degree in Civil Liberties Throwing your so called higher education into a conversation is not always the smart thing to do. Since you started the pissing contest have at it.
I just have a bachelor's degree and I don't act as dumb as either of you. There is such a thing as being educated beyond your intelligence. Just ask Jerry Clower.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Buckhannon Forum right now

Search the Buckhannon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
City cops everywhere 6 hr Gossip 2
lawn care 11 hr angie 3
Wifi cafe on main st. (Aug '13) 11 hr Lena914 27
tricia brannon (Jul '13) 12 hr aka 38
Taco Bell 13 hr Yes 3
Do we really need a license plate reader to spy... 17 hr Peckerhead 10
No Borders, Part I (Sep '06) 19 hr go blue 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Buckhannon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buckhannon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••