Just saying

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I think they help deal with opaint addiction very well and has helped me for some time,now. Whats everyones thoughts,opinions,and storeys
Kid rock

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2013
And all my heros at the methadone clinuc!
ForTheLulz

Elkins, WV

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Methadone withdrawals are way more harsh than opiate withdrawals they say. I don't know form personal experience though, have never taken it myself.

Good luck though if you're trying to get off pain meds.

Level 4

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 14, 2013
ForTheLulz wrote:
Methadone withdrawals are way more harsh than opiate withdrawals they say. I don't know form personal experience though, have never taken it myself.
Good luck though if you're trying to get off pain meds.
I've seen several people withdrawing from Methadone,it was awful!! I have never understood why it's ok to be addicted to one drug and not another,well not "ok" but basically trading one addiction for another. I used to be addicted to pain meds and when I quit,I just quit and went to NA/AA meetings.The meetings were a life saver,I learned a lot,for instance,A craving/need will only last approx 3 to 10 minutes,you have to keep yourself busy with other things,or have a sponsor/friend to call when you need to.It is A LOT harder than it sounds,and I understand that not everyone can just quit and need meds to help them,but you would think they could come up with a med to help people that they won't become addicted to,or is just as bad or worse than what they were addicted to....Now if I could just quit smoking cigarettes!!! LOL. Best of luck to anyone battling any kind of addiction...Try meetings ..They help!!
Hard

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Being a addict is one of the hardest things in the world
Jus sayin

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Buckhannon should open one plenty of pill heads round here to straiten up. Lolz
For help

Elkins, WV

#7 Feb 18, 2013
There is a soboxone clinic that opened a few weeks ago in Buckhannon. It's much better helping people getting off opiates than methadone. Psychiatrists are from chestnut ridge & supposed to be really good.
Whatever

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Oh yeah where is it at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Tenney 8 min IfOnlyHeKnew 16
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 30 min just want Luke home 1,059
any girls that want to make easy money 2 hr huh 44
Song Title Game, A to Z (Aug '13) 5 hr Brissles 741
New Vape Shop coming to town 8 hr jimbob 12
Need female over 30 11 hr cougar 7
Stout arrested? (Oct '12) 12 hr Neighbor 39
More from around the web

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE