The lose of the family name

The lose of the family name

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

Back in Town

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2012
I have notice that what was once a respected family name 10 or 15 years ago has now been trashed. Some people have no respect for others and will bash and trash a person because of a few mistakes made by a family member. This page doesn't help any and I have read a few things on here that make me sad to live in this town. Married woman and men cheating on each other. Drugs on the street and people killing each other over stupid sh**. We have teachers and others in charge of kids that should not be and cops on the street that abuse their power. I made a choice to come back to a place I love, with a family to find out that the place I left was not the same place I came back to. I think it’s time to take back this town and our family names. Build a stronger future for our children. Respect each other by not cheating on our husband or wife and stop messing with a married person. It is never to late to ask for forgiveness from you husband or wife if you have done something. If they love you they will forgive and move forward with a happier future. But member this is just my opinion.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 19, 2012
that's just it, things change, nothing will ever make things go back the way they used to be. You know how many people get on Topix ranting on how they were gone awhile, they left their little quiet peaceful mayberry, and came home to shit....oh about a dozen. I get what you're talking about, and don't get me wrong, some, and i mean some things could be different, but to be honest, aint nothing wrong with this place. There are far worse places with far worse people.
Oh this Family Name getting trashed...dude, there are many names whether or not they were deserved it, was trashed, shittloads of people on here get trashed.
All this mess you talking about going on has been going on for years, it didnt happen over night.
As they say on Topix, if you don't like it leave...no one is forcing you to stay
agree

Buckhannon, WV

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Back in Town wrote:
I have notice that what was once a respected family name 10 or 15 years ago has now been trashed. Some people have no respect for others and will bash and trash a person because of a few mistakes made by a family member. This page doesn't help any and I have read a few things on here that make me sad to live in this town. Married woman and men cheating on each other. Drugs on the street and people killing each other over stupid sh**. We have teachers and others in charge of kids that should not be and cops on the street that abuse their power. I made a choice to come back to a place I love, with a family to find out that the place I left was not the same place I came back to. I think it’s time to take back this town and our family names. Build a stronger future for our children. Respect each other by not cheating on our husband or wife and stop messing with a married person. It is never to late to ask for forgiveness from you husband or wife if you have done something. If they love you they will forgive and move forward with a happier future. But member this is just my opinion.
I agree with you. Wish things could be the way they used to be. As you get older you wish that more and more. Things a so messed up anymore and there are no morals or respect. If your family name is good and respected, someone will try to dirty it just for fun and out of jealousy. Sad.
alright

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Same trash talk, bs and gossip beck then. It was done behind closed doors and in tighter circles. No anonymous topix boards to air dirty laundry. Welcome to main stream social media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lloyds my man 2 min ash 7
kenny warner 11 min rick 2
kenney warner 16 min what 1
Churches 1 hr Lilly 9
christina/john 1 hr well 5
Eric Bellomy Jr. 2 hr Right facts 3
Hot blonde in town 2 hr RebelPride 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages