Friggin Nutts

AOL

#22 Jan 17, 2012
Hey what a Joke, You are the Joke! No one said for this Anita or whomever she is to open a Y! I said this town needs one for the Youth! We need another bar like we need another azz like you in this town!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 17, 2012
Whoa Nellie wrote:
Well really it will still stink! Another Bar?! How about something for the youth?! We need a YMCA!!!!!!!!! Elkins and Clarksburg have thiers! Where is ours?!
I've brought the idea of bringing a YMCA to buckhannon in front of the County Commission before. I even researched the costs involved. Amazing how much state and federal grants are available for it. Practically would be completely paid for. However, the city and county put so much into stockart youth center that bringing in a YMCA would virtually close stockart. The politicians in town can't afford to admit they went the wrong direction with stockart so my suggestion was thrown by the wayside. Typical in the small town.
wonder in

Buckhannon, WV

#24 Jan 17, 2012
Do they serve food at the Bobcat? Could go for a place to eat a burger and some fries without all the drama.
1 post removed
Bucktown Girl

New York, NY

#26 Jan 18, 2012
Yes she has a full menu. You can even get Steak or Fish. Come on in and enjoy.
Laughing at YOU

United States

#27 Jan 20, 2012
What a Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay you're joking right? YMCA?
So Anita was supposed to open a YMCA? What a fool you are.
Where is ours? Me me me I me me mine.
U are barking up the wrong tree.
Why didn't Anita open a Sonic Drive in? How about a pool hall? Is it not up to her to open what the f uck she wants to.
Who the f uck are you?
Lol. Are you on drugs? You are very hostile. I think a YMCA is a great idea. Buckhannon needs this for our kids ... You are a great example as to why. Suggesting a YMCA and wondering why we dont have one for teens is not being selfish at all. I don't believe you can reason with adult beings.
1 post removed

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#29 Jan 20, 2012
^^^ What he said
wow

United States

#30 Jan 22, 2012
I heard someone got stabbed there last nite..don't know if I wanna go there or not
Anonymous

Buckhannon, WV

#31 Jan 23, 2012
No dont go there!!!!Anita starts fights then calls the cops on you. She will steal your $$$$ jack up your tab then act like you dont know what your talking about when you complain.
oh yeah

United States

#32 Jan 23, 2012
Ok well anita for one is a two faced bitch she does start shit shell go to one end of the bar an talk shit on you then go to you and talk shit on them to you. I feel bad for shane because she flirts with every single nasty regular that goes into her bar so they will get her high. I can't wait until people realize that bar has more drama than k lounge moose an bottoms up together so watch out an don't call her a bitch or give her a dirty look because. She already has about 20 people on her bared list if not more already.
1 post removed
oh yeah

United States

#34 Jan 23, 2012
Well that's sad to hear I appreciate you sharing this with us anita now make sure shane knows poor thing he is still so much younger than you :(

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#35 Jan 23, 2012
Thanks for warning us.
oh yeah

San Francisco, CA

#36 Jan 23, 2012
That wasn't me that said that. I only have herpes on my FACE lips.
oh yeah

United States

#37 Jan 23, 2012
Yeap I sure do got to love that anita your poor childern are fooled by you can't wait for them to realize the low life you are

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#38 Jan 23, 2012
Man you are all over the place crazy.
Saturday night

Baltimore, MD

#39 Jan 24, 2012
So, I went in there Saturday night. 1st time going there. Wasn't sure what to expect. You know you hear ppl talking but I thought I'd go see if I liked it anyway. There's was a man on the sidewalk yelling & screaming wanting back in. He'd been bounced. I got inside & things were calm. There was a guy at the bar w/ a torn shirt but he was just sitting there drinking, not bothering anyone. I was there about 15-20 min when they came up to the ppl next to me telling them that they had to leave. Apparently their group was involved in the altercation earlier but they weren't bothering anyone after I got there. I couldn't understand why they'd let them stay so long after the altercation until I found out why. She sold them more drinks & then wanted to bounce them before they could finish them. Then she acted all offended when they wouldn't automatically leave b/c they wanted to finish their drinks. What a rip off. Bounce ppl immediately when they deserve it. Apparently the other guy didn't have any money to get off of him before bouncing him. I won't be going back.
Too Dark

AOL

#40 Jan 25, 2012
I was on their FB page and No way would I go there, Dirty lookin just like it always has been and looks a lil dark for me also! I dont think I need to explain myself.Seems that's what the white girls want now. I'll stay at home first and stay out of jail that way. It will close soon enough, Nothing last there since the Wagon wheel, John was a great guy! The owner of that property does not rent to anyone for very long.
Anonymous

Buckhannon, WV

#41 Jan 25, 2012
Wow!!! with all the bad stuff that goes on in there RACE is your issue. What a pig maybe staying home in your WHITE house is where you need to be.
Too Dark

AOL

#42 Jan 25, 2012
No I am not a Pig, However I do ride my Harley also and I probably know you if you actually own one. I dont like to hang out with people who smell like pigs tho. Not a race issue just dont like em and not afraid to say so. Get over yourself!

“Saving the World in my Pajamas”

Level 9

Since: May 11

Planet XXX

#43 Jan 25, 2012
Too Dark wrote:
I was on their FB page and No way would I go there, Dirty lookin just like it always has been and looks a lil dark for me also! I dont think I need to explain myself.Seems that's what the white girls want now. I'll stay at home first and stay out of jail that way. It will close soon enough, Nothing last there since the Wagon wheel, John was a great guy! The owner of that property does not rent to anyone for very long.
Anita's "club" is not where the Wagon Wheel was......It is downtown where the old CinemaV was. Considering there has been 6 different bars there in the past 16 years I will give it less than three years.
ispeakthetruth

Buckhannon, WV

#44 Jan 25, 2012
Bottoms up and club bobcat are the worst bars in buckhannon they are nothing but a bunch of slutty whores trying to have a life but causing more drama in Bu then there needs to be. Why cant someone do something for the kids instead of thinking about theresleves. Damn. There bars are nasty and everybody knows michelle and anita are nothing but sluts anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who are the wh**es of buckhannon men n women 1 hr LMAO 13
Skeeter is back! 2 hr Skeeter 1
snitches,ci and anybody who is signing statements 3 hr Love 31
latest on jade jones and james mancuso 3 hr the best friend 4
Adrian fire dept 4 hr Bliz tech 5
missng man Luke Stout 6 hr crowfly1 496
Is Leon Rowan a man wh*re? 7 hr Is Leon playing me 1
More from around the web

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE