Mike Kelley has been served.....

Mike Kelley has been served.....

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 2

Since: May 12

Fairmont, WV

#1 May 11, 2012
Kelley was served by federal agents for being in violation of the Hatch Act. He will not be able to run for the office in the general election or to ever hold public office in WV again. Where has he been since Wednesday before the election? I heard he and his wife took off and were joined by Brady and his wife after the election to meet with their lawyers. Keep listening to the news and reading the papers. Brady is going down for federal civil rights violations for numerous acts over his career. Hope he has enough money set aside cause it's going to be expensive. Feds have been onto him for the last couple of years and the new federal attorney/prosecutor wants to see the corruption come to an end. Interesting to see what they get Virgil for because he has to know what has been going on.
Yea

Buckhannon, WV

#2 May 12, 2012
Yea thats a hoax bud... Please stop trying to cause drama...
harold hipenship

Bluefield, WV

#3 May 12, 2012
do they know his stand on allowing some to sell/use drugs meanwhile he targets others! Also his own habits?
friend

United States

#4 May 12, 2012
Junior26301 wrote:
Kelley was served by federal agents for being in violation of the Hatch Act. He will not be able to run for the office in the general election or to ever hold public office in WV again. Where has he been since Wednesday before the election? I heard he and his wife took off and were joined by Brady and his wife after the election to meet with their lawyers. Keep listening to the news and reading the papers. Brady is going down for federal civil rights violations for numerous acts over his career. Hope he has enough money set aside cause it's going to be expensive. Feds have been onto him for the last couple of years and the new federal attorney/prosecutor wants to see the corruption come to an end. Interesting to see what they get Virgil for because he has to know what has been going on.
It is official. You are evidently a total idiot.Kelly doesn't have to run in the General election. No democrat was running against him.
trufully

Morgantown, WV

#5 May 12, 2012
Whether The Hatch Act applies here is a matter of how( You) read it. The way it reads to me is it applies to Employees that fall under The Civil Service Laws and Regulations, of which Mike Kelly doesn't.Chief Deputy Kelly was appointed by Sheriff Miller and has no job protections if a New Sheriff were to be elected. Civil Service Laws and Regulations were established for that specific reason( so the highly trained workers couldn't be fired and replaced every time the Department Head changed). In Buckhannon the job of Chief is an appointed position and because Chief Gregory was an Officer with the BPD before being appointed Chief if the City wanted to replace him with someone else they would have to let Gregory go back into the BPD because he was a Civil Service Employee before being appointed Chief. I don't think Kelly was working for the UCSD before Sheriff Miller appointed him.
reporter

Bluefield, WV

#6 May 13, 2012
If we are lucky maybe some sicko will serve him with a 40 cal. would make a great cover story

Level 2

Since: May 12

Fairmont, WV

#7 May 13, 2012
reporter wrote:
If we are lucky maybe some sicko will serve him with a 40 cal. would make a great cover story
Not funny. Violence is never a solution to any problem. Although I sometimes would like to some of these idiots on topix asses.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Fairmont, WV

#8 May 13, 2012
reporter wrote:
If we are lucky maybe some sicko will serve him with a 40 cal. would make a great cover story
Left a word out....KICK....kick their asses....
You Assclown

Shinnston, WV

#9 May 13, 2012
Junior26301 wrote:
Kelley was served by federal agents for being in violation of the Hatch Act. He will not be able to run for the office in the general election or to ever hold public office in WV again. Where has he been since Wednesday before the election? I heard he and his wife took off and were joined by Brady and his wife after the election to meet with their lawyers. Keep listening to the news and reading the papers. Brady is going down for federal civil rights violations for numerous acts over his career. Hope he has enough money set aside cause it's going to be expensive. Feds have been onto him for the last couple of years and the new federal attorney/prosecutor wants to see the corruption come to an end. Interesting to see what they get Virgil for because he has to know what has been going on.
HAHAHA GO back to Florida with your boyfriend sweetcheeks.
Wow

Shinnston, WV

#10 May 13, 2012
Junior26301 wrote:
Kelley was served by federal agents for being in violation of the Hatch Act. He will not be able to run for the office in the general election or to ever hold public office in WV again. Where has he been since Wednesday before the election? I heard he and his wife took off and were joined by Brady and his wife after the election to meet with their lawyers. Keep listening to the news and reading the papers. Brady is going down for federal civil rights violations for numerous acts over his career. Hope he has enough money set aside cause it's going to be expensive. Feds have been onto him for the last couple of years and the new federal attorney/prosecutor wants to see the corruption come to an end. Interesting to see what they get Virgil for because he has to know what has been going on.
Looks like Taylor recruited another moron. Are you on drugs like the other supporters he has?
ac buckhannon

Bridgeport, WV

#11 May 13, 2012
You ass clown pack your crap and go back Florida. The citizens showed they don't want you around. Quit trying to stir crap. LEAVE you stupid moron, and take your drug buddy CJ.
blasphemy

Buckhannon, WV

#12 May 14, 2012
the truth hurts...i guess we'll see soon though who is telling the truth
Tanisha

Kansas City, MO

#13 May 29, 2012
David Taylor is a very intelligent attorney, and would make a great sheriff.
paralegal

Buckhannon, WV

#14 May 29, 2012
Is that why he couldn't pass the BAR Exam?
Concerned citizen

Fincastle, VA

#15 May 30, 2012
Paralegal - is that true that he couldn't pass the bar exam? This is the 3rd or 4th time I've heard this, but nothing definite. Also, why'd he get fired from the college right before the election?

Level 2

Since: May 12

Marietta, OH

#16 May 30, 2012
Concerned citizen wrote:
Paralegal - is that true that he couldn't pass the bar exam? This is the 3rd or 4th time I've heard this, but nothing definite. Also, why'd he get fired from the college right before the election?
Also checked this out and Taylor has never taken the bar exam in WV. And as stated in another post he is still employed in WVWC. Just more garbage people post without checking facts...after all, it is more exciting to make up stuff to discredit people.
Concerned citizen

Fincastle, VA

#17 May 30, 2012
Wow Junior - you either ARE or must be really tight with Taylor, and from the looks of the posts, you're about as unpopular as he is too. Isn't it obvious the majority of the posters, and the voters, do NOT want him - period! How much cooperation and respect do you really think he is earning by filing this protest to force his way into office after being overwhelmingly defeated?

Many questions have been asked of Mr. Taylor, and he and his supporters just ignore them. Since you know so much about him, how about telling us why he didn't bother to change his residency to WV till after he got a ticket a few months ago when you claim he's worked at the college for the last 3 years?
Check this out

Buckhannon, WV

#18 May 30, 2012
I don't recall reading that anyone said that Mr Taylor didn't pass the BAR Exam in WV so since you brought it up, how many times did Mr Taylor take the BAR Exam in any other states???
Also I hear that Mr Taylor is still employed by WVWC in the same job that he has held for the last three years. If that is true, then that should totally clear Deputy Brady.
Think about it, if Mr David Taylor has been employed by WVWC & showing up for work for the last three years, then Deputy Brady was absolutely correct in citing him for not having WV license &/or tags.
Taylor & his backers are just P.O.'d because they can't have total control.
Idea

Ardsley, NY

#19 May 30, 2012
I say we draft/keep Virgil for another year until we can sort this all out.

Meantime start a petition and get everyone in town to sign it to have a whole new election without Kelley or Taylor in it.
Concerned Citizen

Fincastle, VA

#20 May 30, 2012
Agree with you "Check this out" - ole Junior's been bragging everywhere about Taylor working at the college for the last 3 years, but as always, he can't explain why he didn't change his residency - till he got caught that is. If he was working at the college all that time, I agree, should clear Brady quite easily. We should be grateful to ole Junior for posting on 2 or 3 topix here confirming Taylor's physical residency in WV while he failed to do it legally. Thanks Junior!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley Green Drug Bust 3 min zack 28
Gred dukes address 6 hr B-U Drummer 08 24
mindy rigby 10 hr breeze 2
harlie heater is a rat 10 hr really 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr Gail Newman 1,284
who lives in that shack? 14 hr really 1
who lives in that shack? 14 hr really 1
Wreck on Abbott Road 14 hr Unkown 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages