First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WOW

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Apr 3, 2012
Yes I have also heard that. He has over 20 complaints, and I hope they look into this prick. The last thing Buckhannon needs is some POS Cop with an agenda!
WOW1

Buckhannon, WV

#3 Apr 3, 2012
So WOW what did you get a ticket for? That is theonly reason people down cops in here
Power Outage

Ashburn, VA

#4 Apr 3, 2012
There was Black out the other night.

but the cops found him and brought him home.

wait, it was the cop.
1 post removed
Carson Yeager ESQ.

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Apr 3, 2012
I am ashamed to be ex law enforcement after I saw how he was in uniform last Saturday. He was at Walmart with a shoplifter call. Hat turned sideways, half Afro and scruffy beard. They used to make you dress appropriately and be neat and clean in your appearance, guess Buck PD doesn't care if their officers perpetuate stereotypes or look like a Chicago thug.
mee

Kerens, WV

#7 Apr 3, 2012
Are you people serious? You're ridiculous and sterotypical. You compllain bout them not doing their jobs then when one does, you complain. Even worse you're bringing race into it. You have so much to say about his hat..what about the physical standards not being met by other officer? Grow up.
Opinion 1

Elkview, WV

#8 Apr 3, 2012
I think he is a very professional police officer. LIke stated earlier, the ones with the problems are generally the fools who believe they should not get arrested.

Buckhannon, WV

#9 Apr 3, 2012
I'm far from racist seeing as I'm also black, but he is horrible. I've seen him on two different occasions driving through red lights on main street without his sirens or lights on.
1 post removed

“WOW!!!!”

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Apr 3, 2012
I've not been arrested or in any trouble with him, But... i will say this he is rude. Whether he be a black, white or purple cop he has no right to be rude and overly aggressive. Furthermore, as far as his dress Ive seen him several times on duty, shirt unbuttoned looking as if he had just finished a shift. LOL even Burger King has a dress policy for their employees.. How are we as a community supposed to RESPECT him when he obviously has little or no RESPECT for himself his JOB, or anyone he talks to for that matter????..... But just an opinion and you know what they say.... Everyones got one.
You know what they say

Ashburn, VA

#12 Apr 3, 2012
Once you go Black you can't never go back.
mee

Wheeling, WV

#13 Apr 3, 2012
well, I have had several occasions to meet him (social occasions) and I have never had a problem with him. He has never been rude, or out of line.
VICTIM

Beverly, WV

#14 Apr 3, 2012
LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I HAVE HAD TWO INCIDENTS WITH THIS OFFICER IN WHICH NEITHER ONE OF THEM WAS PLEASANT. HE HAS NO RIGHT BEING ON THE POLICE FORCE. HE IS RUDE AND VERY INCONSIDERATE AND YES AS STATED EARLIER HE IS VERY AGRESSIVE. SOMEONE STATED HE HAS OVER 20 COMPLAINTS IS THAT A FACT OR MYTH JUST CURIOUS? I DONT USUALLY DO TOPICS BUT I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS SITE AND WANTED TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANYTHING POSTED ABOUT HIM AND SURE ENOUGH THERE HE WAS ON THE TOP OF THE LIST. HOW CRAZY IS THAT!!!
U guys suck

Philippi, WV

#15 Apr 3, 2012
Of all the cops in Buckhannon. I hate cops and my buddy told me he was good to go. I think some people on here are just aggrivated cause they got a ticket. If u wanna make him into a bad cop I'm sure you'll get it.
VICTIM

Beverly, WV

#16 Apr 3, 2012
ACTUALLY I NEVER RECEIVED A TICKET JUST WAS TREATED VERY BADLY BY THIS OFFICER. I HAVE HEARD NUMEROUS THINGS ABOUT HIM IN JUST A COUPLE DAYS. IF YOU NOTICED I WAS LOOKING FOR ONLY THE FACTS.
Duh

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Apr 3, 2012
VICTIM wrote:
ACTUALLY I NEVER RECEIVED A TICKET JUST WAS TREATED VERY BADLY BY THIS OFFICER. I HAVE HEARD NUMEROUS THINGS ABOUT HIM IN JUST A COUPLE DAYS. IF YOU NOTICED I WAS LOOKING FOR ONLY THE FACTS.
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING !!!!

I think that you're probably the Cop in question here.

Looking to get people people on your side to trash you so you can befriend them and then bust them?

I smell a rat.
VICTIM

Beverly, WV

#18 Apr 3, 2012
Wow thats why I don't come on these types of websites because apparently only idiots are on here. A rat I think not and befriend someone no thanks im not accepting applications for friends I have plenty of friends and much better things to do with my time than waste it on dumbasses like you. BY THE WAY WHAT YOU SMELL IS THE DRAMA YOUR COOKING UP WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A DAMN CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING!
Duh

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Apr 3, 2012
Well good then, just stay off of this site because nobody wants to hear what you have to say anyway.

You storm in here with guns blazing and shouting up a storm about this officer, how he treated you badly, Boo Hoo, didn't even give you a ticket.

Who cares? Douchebagg.
i heard

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2012
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting this officer yet & I'm not racist by any means but I've heard 2 people having the pleasure. The 1st person said that he met this officer at a road check & the officer wanted to know where he was going so late at night. It was only 10:30. Then he got offended b/c the driver was going coon hunting w/ his dogs in the back of the truck. The driver was totally legal & I don't feel it's anyone's business where you're going to on a public street. Granted it may have not been the answer he was looking for, but I guess he shouldn't have asked??? The 2nd was pulled over by him at 3am after she got off work. He claimed to have pulled her over for not putting on her signal light but she could have sworn she did but then he was all up in her business wanting to know where she was coming & going to giving her the 3rd degree about it. Then didn't believe her that she had just gotten off work. Apparently he thinks we live in the village of the damned & shouldn't leave our homes after the sun goes down. Like I said, not racist & I have the utter most respect for law enforcement but if he pulls me over, I'm not going to tell him where I'm coming or going b/c it's none of his business. As long as I'm road legal, let me leave. If I'm not, give me a ticket or a warning. There's plenty of times I got to Walmart late at night to avoid the crowds & you shouldn't get harrassed for Walmart being opened 24 hrs.
Curious

Parkersburg, WV

#21 Apr 4, 2012
What is His name? I hear alot of women refer to him as big johnson.

“WOW!!!!”

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Buckhannon, WV

#22 Apr 4, 2012
You know what they say wrote:
Once you go Black you can't never go back.
I would say this is guy right here is Jose.
Well

Waynesboro, VA

#23 Apr 5, 2012
I have heard from a very good source that he will not be working there very much longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
really 7 min yuppers 3
Craig Bessinger 8 min what 17
Do not vote for Talley Sergent 10 min Irv2 1
Lowes employees love the posts. 25 min KingofPain 4
Something you might not know 27 min people 15
Randy Tenney 54 min KingofPain 4
Jesus Christ is Lord! (Sep '17) 8 hr MKx 18

Buckhannon Jobs

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages