Sarah Anne Adams Reed Howell Craig Gr...

Sarah Anne Adams Reed Howell Craig Gregory

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ewwww

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2011
Anyone know her?
Con

Elkview, WV

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Know of her. Lives in Adrian, Trash if you should wonder!
Ewwww

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2011
Lol, no I know she's trash. :) Just wanted to know how many other ppl thought so, too.
1 post removed
HEATHER MARIE HAYMOND

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2012
yea I know her and if you ask me YOU people aren't no better than what you claim she is and on that note you hypocritical so and so's I'll bet that if you feel that insecure about yourselves that you have to point out someone else's PERSONAL SITUATIONS because you are so scared of your own indiscretions in life and so ashamed of the things that you have done that you have to bully and act like a child towards someone else I mean come on con and ewww?? grow some balls and put your f***in name you cowards.What was that I don't even know you??well you don't know her either and yes I know that once I have pissed in your Wheaties you will most likely say something stupid and off the wall about me because that's what people with all that time on their hands you know people with NO LIFE??
But that's ok you have my name bash away cause I know who I am. As far as Sarah that I DO know and love will help anyone in need is a good person to talk to when you need a friend unless you screw her over. Now a small suggestion for you either grow some balls or woman up because this coward thing your doing is really not becoming and always remember what goes around comes around and it's always worse than what you dish out...HAVE A NICE DAY..
Entertainment

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2012
Anyone that has had that many last names has to have some major issues! Just saying.
HEATHER MARIE HAYMOND

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2012
OMG! I revoke what I said before! This girl Sarah five names is such a skank! Sarah five names you are a disgrace! Sarah five names is a living example of why not to do drugs!!

“WOW!!!!”

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Jan 30, 2012
WTF this is just funny to read....LMAO
HEATHER MARIE HAYMOND

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2012
Sarah five names I want my food stamps back! And you shorted me on my dime bag yesterday! Sarah five names I am just a little up set geez you think you know what you are getting when you buy drugs these days and BOOM Sarah five names comes along and takes a four finger discount!
Heather is Dumb

AOL

#10 Jan 31, 2012
You are an idiot! Why would you go to a site and talk about selling foodstamps and buying drugs?! I do know that the police do read this site, You dummy just told on yourself!
HEATHER MARIE HAYMOND

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2012
for one the person who is typing under my name...GOD I WOULD love to meet you just to see what pathetic really looks like...the only post I put up is the very first one and this one so you can stop posting under my name if you still want to playing this WHITE TRASH sissy game whatever makes you happy but for god sake use your NAME or are you that retarded that you forgot it.as for the other stuff about foodstamps and drugs your just pulling that out your ass and you talk about others being white trash..why would I worry about the cops seeing what I type all they have to do is look and find out what system you are running off of IDIOT..I have done nothing wrong besides stand up for something I believe in..oh well if your picking on me your leaving somebody else alone must be so lonley being you..
HEATHER MARIE HAYMOND

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2012
Oh and just I still love sarah to death..just so ya no =)

“WOW!!!!”

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Buckhannon, WV

#13 Jan 31, 2012
See what i mean. Hilarious!
1 post removed
truth is

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2012
She's a loser! Spreads like butter!
Just saying

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2012
Sarah! Now there's a joke right there.
jallil

Bridgeport, WV

#17 Feb 28, 2012
rumor has it she's about to add a 6th name there.. Mathes.. she found another druggie to say i do
huh

United States

#18 Feb 28, 2012
Mike?
jallil

Bridgeport, WV

#19 Feb 28, 2012
no Rick lol Mike is married to Sabrina
betty

Bridgeport, WV

#20 Feb 28, 2012
he moved her into his moms trailer yesterday
bubba

Buckhannon, WV

#21 Feb 28, 2012
oh good ole mahs trailer where to ruff a love makeing and you may fall through a wall on your mah

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 28, 2012
tells his daughter how much of a psycho Sarah is then, he hits the kids mother tells them that they have to leave so he can move Sarah in, what a pathetic little man he is!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John ables 9 min In the know 26
Lowes 12 min Your new dad 4
Raven scott 37 min Bahaaha 58
Microtel 1 hr Pathetic 2
Nikki Brannon in jail again NCRJ 1 hr Mmm 8
Chuck Nolan should go !! 1 hr Pos 2
Police chase 1 hr Mmm 15
Rob's Gym (Sep '14) Wed Heir 81

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web