Missing people in Buckhannon

Missing people in Buckhannon

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

Bristol, RI

#1 May 8, 2012
Josh Oberg - my son - has been missing for more than 15 weeks. Does anyone know how many people are missing from Buckhannon in the past 15 weeks, and where Josh might be? Is Chino Villagomez still in Buckhannon - or Jessie Heator? Who else should the troopers interview that they haven't already talked to? PLEASE?!?!?
2 posts removed

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 May 9, 2012
i hope the best for you and your family, i hope you find him and bring him home safely...

Buckhannon, WV

#5 May 9, 2012
that is terrible, I hope he is found soon! I wish the best to you and your family, I will keep you in my thoughts.
rally snipperstein

Bluefield, WV

#6 May 10, 2012
Maybe they should pay there drug debts.Just a theory.Or have you considered an alien abduction?

United States

#7 May 14, 2012
Did h go back to another state. He is not originlly from here right . Maybe he left to get away from his crazy gitlfriend. Id look in another state
Thats Bull

Elkins, WV

#8 May 14, 2012
As far as i know hes the only Missing person Directly from Buckhannon as of recent anyway. Several missing People from Surrounding counties recently though.

United States

#9 May 14, 2012
There is a Rowan man thats been missing for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
👻 ghost the news 28 min Saddayforscience 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 5 hr Cardinal4life 78
Unsolved crimes 6 hr Very sad 4
Guess what again lol 6 hr Whodat 10
Hot guys that go to BFC 6 hr Getrdone 6
Hate the player and the wh re 6 hr Getalife 18
Tyler johnson 7 hr Jessica 1
Williams and posey. ???? 10 hr Just saying 4

Buckhannon Jobs

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages