First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Jul 3, 2013
anyone know this chick? I seen her one day in audra and tried talking to her and she was out of her mind. asked around and all I hear is she is strung out and crazy as hell.
1 post removed
als90

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2013
Yes I know her
Anonymous

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Jul 4, 2013
just wanting to know if what I hear is true. is it worth trying for?
Geez

Elkins, WV

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Just like Nicole Brannon. Runs in the family.
Anonymous

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Jul 4, 2013
no idea about Nicole. but wanting to know about her sis593
lmao

Buckhannon, WV

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Nicole is a crack whor e.
lizzy

Elkins, WV

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Nikki is more than that.
hoppy

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Jul 15, 2013
Trisha it nothing but a druggy hoe who will do anything to get her next high. So dude its not worth trying for
hats off

Richmond, VA

#10 Jul 15, 2013
How many of those nasty b*tches are in Bucktown? Are there any decent ones left? All they care about are drugs.

“there is only flesh”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

land of trolls

#11 Jul 17, 2013
People are strung out like everywhere. Even in valley green, its getting worse.
Its best to stay from people like that. I have never spoken to this girl, nor do I want to, I am sure they are all the same. But something needs to be done about the drug problem in this town.
mama of 2

Rock, WV

#12 Oct 25, 2013
she is a coke whore (tricia) she'll suck ur d!ck for a pill she has no standards she sees a d!ck infected or not she rides like nobodys business in my opinion run as fast as u can I heard she had STDS and I wouldn't doubt it she has been with sum nasty ass men and she isn't much of a mother she leaves her son with ppl so she can go party and sleep around she is worthless point blank nuthin else to say about her
whysomuchjudgeme nt

Morgantown, WV

#13 Oct 25, 2013
mama of 2 wrote:
she is a coke whore (tricia) she'll suck ur d!ck for a pill she has no standards she sees a d!ck infected or not she rides like nobodys business in my opinion run as fast as u can I heard she had STDS and I wouldn't doubt it she has been with sum nasty ass men and she isn't much of a mother she leaves her son with ppl so she can go party and sleep around she is worthless point blank nuthin else to say about her
You are a disgrace of a human being! You are judge jury and executioner. Look in the mirror next time you judge and just remember when that karma smacks your face you remember every statement you made in this thread.
Lena

Elkins, WV

#14 Oct 25, 2013
whysomuchjudgement wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace of a human being! You are judge jury and executioner. Look in the mirror next time you judge and just remember when that karma smacks your face you remember every statement you made in this thread.
well said

Level 4

Since: Mar 13

Buckhannon, WV

#15 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
CORRECTION** Karma has no affect on people who place judgement on people. It's a Point of View. Now she was to maybe say those things to her face ; like people used to, perhaps a conflict would occur. Deeming a circumstance possibly leading to Injury inflicted by Karma. Tid bit of the day.
whysomuchjudgeme nt

Morgantown, WV

#16 Oct 25, 2013
PricePhotography wrote:
<quoted text>CORRECTION** Karma has no affect on people who place judgement on people. It's a Point of View. Now she was to maybe say those things to her face ; like people used to, perhaps a conflict would occur. Deeming a circumstance possibly leading to Injury inflicted by Karma. Tid bit of the day.

Either way it's rude and uncalled for!
Tamed

Elkins, WV

#17 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
everyone's entitled to an opinion, you however are the one passing judgement.'Disgrace to a human being?' I find hypocrisy to be much more of a disgrace, but that is my personal opinion, and a hypocrite that passes judgement, possibly a disgrace as a human being. However, it is not my place to judge you anymore than it's your place judge that person, or that person to judge Tricia?? When making a point it's imparitive, your actions do not mimic the actions that,'you're condemning one for.' May I suggest, empathy, understanding, wisdom? Or maybe avoid sites such as these, instead of commenting and keeping this thing going, just so you can jump on and point your judgmental finger at everyone judging? Wisdom is a must when your heart means good. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. You pray for someone that judges harshly, you do not judge in return. I'm not judging you, I do not know your path, as you do not know theirs.
possible

Elkins, WV

#18 Oct 26, 2013
I saw her at the hospital a while back. She was asking me and my friend what she should tell the Dr to get pain pills. We told the nurse....
whysomuchjudgeme nt

Morgantown, WV

#19 Oct 26, 2013
Tamed wrote:
<quoted text>everyone's entitled to an opinion, you however are the one passing judgement.'Disgrace to a human being?' I find hypocrisy to be much more of a disgrace, but that is my personal opinion, and a hypocrite that passes judgement, possibly a disgrace as a human being. However, it is not my place to judge you anymore than it's your place judge that person, or that person to judge Tricia?? When making a point it's imparitive, your actions do not mimic the actions that,'you're condemning one for.' May I suggest, empathy, understanding, wisdom? Or maybe avoid sites such as these, instead of commenting and keeping this thing going, just so you can jump on and point your judgmental finger at everyone judging? Wisdom is a must when your heart means good. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. You pray for someone that judges harshly, you do not judge in return. I'm not judging you, I do not know your path, as you do not know theirs.
Oh please get off your high horse!!!
just saying

Webster Springs, WV

#20 Oct 31, 2013
does anybody on here actually know her or are they just assuming he is a good person? everyone is entitled to their own opinion karma is gonna strike back for an opinion? seriously? karma doesn't work that way and for you to be defending her proves you don't know her I personally know her and I know she is on drugs I know she sleeps around and she is a bum anytime I was around her she had her hand stuck out waiting on money and I befriended her then she went behind my back and tried to sleep with my husband and she has tried to get me to babysit so she could go to a party so tell that all of the statements made about her are not true proves you do not know how bad she truly is
just saying

Webster Springs, WV

#21 Oct 31, 2013
also last but not least if you think she is so perfect maybe you should ask some people who know her instead of defending her not very many people have anything nice to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Robinson 4 hr Stupid 1
missng man Luke Stout 4 hr crowfly1 535
Create your own Forum 5 hr Weepy 367
WV Vapors 8 hr Meh 1
Song Title Game, A to Z (Aug '13) 12 hr just want Luke home 922
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 13 hr just want Luke home 1,381
Poll Does Melissa Tenney have a tractor nose? 17 hr Looking for Truth 0
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages