First Prev
of 2
Next Last
discusted

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Men who hit women are not real men! And this town is full of em!

“Vroom Vroom”

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Any man that beats on a woman or a child should be hung by his privates till he is dead. Just my honest opinion.

Level 4

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Yep yep,cause we women are poor little defenseless things that never hit anyone or do anything...lol. Sorry I had to..Okay my opinion on this is,IF a woman is hitting a man he has every right to defend himself period.OR if she is beating on a child I don't think she should get a way with just because she has a vagina,I say do to her what she is doing to the child.I was raised believing in an eye for an eye.And in all honesty NO one should be hitting anyone..I learned this the hard way after being in an abusive relationship and I fought back and beat the snot out of my ex who ran to the hospital,and I got myself a Domestic Battery Charge,I did 4 days in jail and 2 years probation and can't even use a gun to hunt until I take it to court when I win the lottery and get my gun rights back.Which should be easy since I don't have anything else on my criminal record and it has been almost 10 years ago. I just think we ALL need to control our temper's and act like adults...wish I would have!!!

“Vroom Vroom”

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 17, 2012
WVBekah wrote:
Yep yep,cause we women are poor little defenseless things that never hit anyone or do anything...lol. Sorry I had to..Okay my opinion on this is,IF a woman is hitting a man he has every right to defend himself period.OR if she is beating on a child I don't think she should get a way with just because she has a vagina,I say do to her what she is doing to the child.I was raised believing in an eye for an eye.And in all honesty NO one should be hitting anyone..I learned this the hard way after being in an abusive relationship and I fought back and beat the snot out of my ex who ran to the hospital,and I got myself a Domestic Battery Charge,I did 4 days in jail and 2 years probation and can't even use a gun to hunt until I take it to court when I win the lottery and get my gun rights back.Which should be easy since I don't have anything else on my criminal record and it has been almost 10 years ago. I just think we ALL need to control our temper's and act like adults...wish I would have!!!
Were you married to my wife's ex husband. He did the same thing when she finally fought back.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#5 Dec 17, 2012
WVBekah wrote:
I would have acquitted you if he were the instigator. Men that start fights with anyone deserve to get their arses handed to them. And I see it as poetic justice when a woman beats them down.

:^P

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Any man that strikes a woman or child is a coward...there's no excuse, for domestic abuse.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7 Dec 17, 2012
BillyRayBillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you married to my wife's ex husband. He did the same thing when she finally fought back.
Nope,I just shacked up with this loser,I even Moved into my own place and he followed me and just wouldn't leave me alone...He was like a cockroach,Just couldn't get rid of him! BUT I was soft hearted and felt sorry for him cause he didn't have any family here and had no where to go,so I stupidly let him stay with me(repeatedly),Just tried to walk on egg shells and not make him made,or be to upset when he degraded me in front of friends...then I don't know what happened,I just kinda snapped one day and fought back harder than I ever had before,to the point that I actually enjoyed it(that is bad),I'm only 5 ft 4 and about 90 to 100 pounds,anyway I got my point across for awhile anyway.

Level 6

Buckhannon

#8 Dec 17, 2012
MaddEyez wrote:
Any man that strikes a woman or child is a coward...there's no excuse, for domestic abuse.
Couldn't agree more, and the jerk who rated you badly on your post no doubt is one of those idiots who thinks he's a macho man because he can tough it up with a woman who's half his size. There are a lot of dads out there, me included, who just might put him in a shallow grave somewhere if they acted on that impulse-

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Dec 17, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have acquitted you if he were the instigator. Men that start fights with anyone deserve to get their arses handed to them. And I see it as poetic justice when a woman beats them down.
:^P
He was just the typical abusive jerk,didn't have to do anything really to set him off.I even had him arrested for Domestic Battery a few years before this happened,But Charlie McCourt had to find me guilty,I didn't really give him a choice because..My BIG mouth got to running and I told the arresting officer that Yes I had hit him,and that I enjoyed it so I hit him some more...I know pretty dumb,but I was 100% honest and pretty darn proud/cocky,it's ok though I did my jail time and probation,paid all my court costs and lawyer fee's,I didn't get fined.But Thank You for saying you would have acquitted me :)

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 17, 2012
sunnybucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more, and the jerk who rated you badly on your post no doubt is one of those idiots who thinks he's a macho man because he can tough it up with a woman who's half his size. There are a lot of dads out there, me included, who just might put him in a shallow grave somewhere if they acted on that impulse-
thank you..
And you're exactly right. About the rating and judging me...i am used to it now, someone judges me spam on every comment i make, no joke, every f*ckin comment. Its a lil aggravating, but i use my phone to get online anymore, so i dont see all this ridiculous "judging", which is pointless and stupid. None of the stuff shows up on mobile. Just your avatar when you go to your profile.
Does make me wonder why i got judged wrong for what i commented on here.
It will never end, so i will probably get a spam, or an off topic or a disagree. Just you typical coward troll at their finest..

I know i did get off subject, my bad.
Rockcavedude

Elkins, WV

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Bobby Williams beat the shit out of my sister and her kids mutiple times.

Had pictures of when the 3 year old got held on the ground, beaten, and kicked in the head. That fucker still never went to jail for it. Wrecked one of the kids on a 4 wheeler while drunk, oh he got put in jail for probation violation, none of the charges related to the kids...

Beat the shit out of your wife and kids in Buckhannon guys, you'll never go to jail for it. The police will stand outside your house and watch you shoot your wife in the face.

All ya gotta do is plea guilty to trespassing or some lame crap, and if you get a demoestic, you're still allowed to have guns here. Just ask ol Bobby Williams, he just got out of jail, and he's got guns in his house with 2 domestics all the time.

He's a big pussy, will only fight women and kids. If yo come to beat his ass, he'll call the police REAL quick.

Level 4

Location hidden

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Rockcavedude wrote:
Bobby Williams beat the shit out of my sister and her kids mutiple times.
Had pictures of when the 3 year old got held on the ground, beaten, and kicked in the head. That fucker still never went to jail for it. Wrecked one of the kids on a 4 wheeler while drunk, oh he got put in jail for probation violation, none of the charges related to the kids...
Beat the shit out of your wife and kids in Buckhannon guys, you'll never go to jail for it. The police will stand outside your house and watch you shoot your wife in the face.
All ya gotta do is plea guilty to trespassing or some lame crap, and if you get a demoestic, you're still allowed to have guns here. Just ask ol Bobby Williams, he just got out of jail, and he's got guns in his house with 2 domestics all the time.
He's a big pussy, will only fight women and kids. If yo come to beat his ass, he'll call the police REAL quick.
Well in my case we were both charged,but I was the one found guilty cause of my big mouth.Glad I don't know the loser you are talking about,don't want anymore people like that in my life and neither does your sister and her kids...that guy deserves to be ass raped by a herd of elephants repeatedly for the rest of his life it sounds like..a 3 year old is just a baby good god!!
Federally they told me they wouldn't do anything to me for having a gun,but they said the state could do whatever they wanted and would likely charge me..and it is so not worth 1 to 10 for me to have a gun just for the joy of hunting.And after my friend Vickie was shot in the head and died way to young a few years ago I can respect why they don't want people with domestic battery having guns.
ok

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2012
If a woman instigates it an throws the first punch she deserves anything that's coming to her. If a chick wants to hit a man then she can get hit like a man. Or use the phrase hit bitches not girls.

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 Dec 17, 2012
MaddEyez wrote:
<quoted text>thank you..
And you're exactly right. About the rating and judging me...i am used to it now, someone judges me spam on every comment i make, no joke, every f*ckin comment. Its a lil aggravating, but i use my phone to get online anymore, so i dont see all this ridiculous "judging", which is pointless and stupid. None of the stuff shows up on mobile. Just your avatar when you go to your profile.
Does make me wonder why i got judged wrong for what i commented on here.
It will never end, so i will probably get a spam, or an off topic or a disagree. Just you typical coward troll at their finest..
I know i did get off subject, my bad.
I'm missing something,cause on your previous post(which I assume is the one you are talking about),I see Brilliant,Agree,and Helpful...If anyone judged you spam I'm not seeing it.There was someone or one of the word games kept judging me,Nuts,Off Topic,and Spam...I think it helps them feel better in their wee tiny brains..maybe?
Moyers

Elkview, WV

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Lets add Shane Moyers to this. Is good at beating the crap out of Dawn and in public places

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Moyers wrote:
Lets add Shane Moyers to this. Is good at beating the crap out of Dawn and in public places
If this is true, I have to ask, what is wrong with the public that they would turn a blind eye to this behavior? Are there no REAL men in your town that would come to a woman's or child's aid?
been there

Buckhannon, WV

#17 Dec 17, 2012
What about when the man & woman are fighting & she's getting beaten, the police are called & when they start to arrest the man, the woman attacks the police & defends the very man that was beating her?

What then?
been there

Buckhannon, WV

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Speaking of abusive men, what about the men who constantly cheat on their wives & girlfriends? After all, by cheating & having sex with others that worthless man is putting his wife/girlfriend at risk of catching all kinds of diseases.

What about them?
ugh

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2012
How many times I've heard the phrase "I wouldn't hit a woman, but I will beat a bitches ass". When will people get yelling does not constitute being hit? Oh well.
hmm

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 18, 2012
This post was about abusive men and then it turns into men talking about women. Abuse comes in many forms. Mental, Physical, and then Financial abuse. No one deserves it.If it were'nt for Females..Men would not be here. Respect all women!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paige rat Tiler out 22 min xoxo_Bm 1
ashley detamore cheating on david tenny 29 min Ashley 2
Courtney Frame 35 min butterfly 1
Hot cop!!! 1 hr amazed 8
Why do discussions about Drug Lords disappear 2 hr Fuckdrugs 2
Nanette Corley? 2 hr Strap68 11
Plumbing Work 3 hr PIPE DREAMS 5
Whoooooooo 7 hr True 38
Hannah Aloi..... (Apr '13) 8 hr vandalia 29

Buckhannon Jobs