First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Common sense

Fairmont, WV

#22 Feb 14, 2013
I will tell you like I do my wife. If you can't afford to buy it then don't worry about it!
hubba bubba

Ocala, FL

#23 Feb 15, 2013
The last time I was in the middle school, it as disgustingly filthy. Maybe the filth is holding it together.
Heard it on the scanner

Buckhannon, WV

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Ok they need 13 million to bring the current middle school up to snuff, and 36 million for a new middle school. To me the math says fix what you have, and before anyone says anything about how a new school would be so much better and cost much less in the long run, How old is our current high school 36 years old or so? How many times has the roof caved in over the years? twice that I know of, How much money has been pumped into that current high school ? But building a new school is better because why? I know why because the BOE did a land grab out by the high school and now need to justify it to the tax payers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl high in the store 38 min Sad 7
Fed up with Jamie Gibson who else 1 hr oinkoink 3
Cheyenne Hyre (again) 1 hr TRUTH 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr doug 4,267
Still watching 4 hr Say my name 3
Shannon tustin 5 hr Easy123 7
record delta headline kinda tasteless... (May '13) 13 hr Crazy town 16
kays dinner (Jul '13) Wed Queen704 44

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web