What the heck is wrong with psycho ex...

What the heck is wrong with psycho exes stirring up crap

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KitKat

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Why is it than when someone moves on...the ex flips out and trys to screw everything up in the new relationship?

People need to be allowed to move on in life...people need to grow up and get over themselves..stop running innocent people through the mud because they are hell bent on making sure their ex isnt happy ever...ARGH!!!!
youresofunny

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Maybe posting about it on Topix is what keeps em going. We all know who you're talking about.
Hotdog

Elkins, WV

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Jealousy most likely and I have no idea who your talking about but I don't need a name. I'm sure we've all been there.
missin it

Bluefield, WV

#4 Apr 2, 2013
They are jealous you are stuffin your large sausage in another bun.Even if it is only for a few minutes! She loves you!!!
1 post removed
Maybe

Vinton, VA

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Maybe people should mind their own business and live their own lives. Maybe people shouldn't rely on other people to take care of them or their responsibilities. My advice would be don't rely on other people to make you happy. Just live your own life and maybe you will too be happy.
1 post removed
KitKat

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Apr 3, 2013
youresofunny wrote:
Maybe posting about it on Topix is what keeps em going. We all know who you're talking about.
I seriously doubt you know who i am talking about. Their names nor mine have ever been mentioned on this crappy site. I was just posing a question...seeing if any valid answers actually existed out there...since this site appears to be full of psychos...was hoping i could get a look in their mindset...
pond scum

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2013
KitKat wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt you know who i am talking about. Their names nor mine have ever been mentioned on this crappy site. I was just posing a question...seeing if any valid answers actually existed out there...since this site appears to be full of psychos...was hoping i could get a look in their mindset...
You seem a bit psycho yourself there toots.
Coming on here in desperation looking for a man.
Couldn't find one I see and now you gotta steal someone else's man.
Pitiful.
Wanna see psycho? Look in the mirror.
KitKat

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Apr 3, 2013
pond scum wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem a bit psycho yourself there toots.
Coming on here in desperation looking for a man.
Couldn't find one I see and now you gotta steal someone else's man.
Pitiful.
Wanna see psycho? Look in the mirror.
WOW you are a judgemental douche...no wonder you picked the user name you did. Im not on here looking for a man...the man in reference is single...found him...single...now his ex he kicked out is the psycho one...

I dont claim to be 100% sane...anyone who does...is a liar...but scummy one...i am not the psycho one...
Maybe

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Well Well.....if you are sane you wouldn't be commenting on topix about it. You would tell your man you handle it or im done with this bullshit. Sounds like you want to handle it but don't know how or are scared to have your breaking point and handle it yourself. Maybe he needs to be a man and make decision.
Maybe

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Apr 3, 2013
I think I would be asking my man this question. Not the people on topix.
Maybe

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Oh and maybe just maybe you should have conversation with the ex. If she calmly talks to you she doesn't want him, but if she acts psycho there is a good possibility that man is feeding her some BS too and might be telling her lies too. He could be trying to keep her around.
goodness

Buckhannon, WV

#14 Apr 3, 2013
Why not come on here to get unbiased advice/input? From my own and friends experiences if the ex is acting crazy, there is a reason. Here are some possibilities.
1. The guy has been stringing her along, or keeping her waiting just incase he didn't get with another girl.
2. There relationship has had multiple "break ups" and she thought this one would be no different.

No matter what, if the ex is acting crazy typically there has been no closure to the relationship. I would make sure this happens before continuing the relationship.
pond scum

United States

#15 Apr 3, 2013
KitKat wrote:
WOW you are a judgemental douche
In your own words:
KitKat wrote:
this crappy site. I was just posing a question...seeing if any valid answers actually existed out there...since this site appears to be full of psychos...
Do you even know the definition of judgemental?
B.I.T.C.H?

Obviously this guy you think you have has unfinished business.
So nice of you to get in the middle of it.
If he was so single and free there would not be any problems.
ABC

Buckhannon, WV

#16 Apr 3, 2013
KitKat wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW you are a judgemental douche...no wonder you picked the user name you did. Im not on here looking for a man...the man in reference is single...found him...single...now his ex he kicked out is the psycho one...
I dont claim to be 100% sane...anyone who does...is a liar...but scummy one...i am not the psycho one...
Gimme your man's initials. Atleast the first letter of his first name. He sounds like to same stud I been getting down with. He told me he thru his psycho gf out and now I keep hearing he is going back and forth.
Maybe

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Apr 4, 2013
I vwouldnt tell this site any more of my business. I would talk directly to my man and his ex. Handle it yourself don't involve more people it will just make it harder on you
MY CRAZY LIFE

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 4, 2013
KitKat wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt you know who i am talking about. Their names nor mine have ever been mentioned on this crappy site. I was just posing a question...seeing if any valid answers actually existed out there...since this site appears to be full of psychos...was hoping i could get a look in their mindset...
I understand where you are coming from completely, An ex in our life has been having me stalked, harrassed, they follow me they Have broken into my home, they have scared my kids, this girl had her new teenage boy toy come to my home and kill my dog and you know what because she never does the harrassing then the cops cant do anything about it. And because I dont know the boys that shes paying to torture me then the law cant help me. So maybe when they succeed in killing me then maybe the law will be able to do something about it. I dont even leave my house alone anymore I go to work then I immediately come home because it is very scary when you are being followed and abused by different people and the fact that I dont know them makes it even worse because I cant trust anyone when im out in public, because one day I was getting out of my car at the gas station and some little girl in her 20's just came up and started threaten to whip my butt and kill me. And im still wondering what kind of lie the ex made up to get these people to threaten to kill me when they dont even know me. I think the crazy bitc# shows my picture to every nut job in town and now im stuck in a life of hell all because she moved on and then decided she wanted him back and he had already moved on so she has decided to make my life miserable EVEN THOUGH SHE IS THE ONE WHO LEFT HIM. CRAZY
Maybe

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Yeah in your case I think I would move far away.
SnickerLicker

Buckhannon, WV

#20 Apr 5, 2013
KitKat wrote:
Why is it than when someone moves on...the ex flips out and trys to screw everything up in the new relationship?
People need to be allowed to move on in life...people need to grow up and get over themselves..stop running innocent people through the mud because they are hell bent on making sure their ex isnt happy ever...ARGH!!!!
KitKat, I think you are making all this up. Someone asked you for his initials and you couldn't even give that. I think you created the topic of kitkat stealing a man. I think if you have the guts to come on here and post your problems with you man and his psycho ex then you should atleast give us an ititial or a name. Atleast of the psycho. Inquiring minds want to know. Maybe you are the one running innocent people thru the mud!

Level 4

Since: Mar 13

Beverly, WV

#21 Apr 6, 2013
did anyone see the stars this evening? so beautiful..
critter

Madison, WV

#22 Apr 6, 2013
SnickerLicker wrote:
<quoted text>KitKat, I think you are making all this up. Someone asked you for his initials and you couldn't even give that. I think you created the topic of kitkat stealing a man. I think if you have the guts to come on here and post your problems with you man and his psycho ex then you should atleast give us an ititial or a name. Atleast of the psycho. Inquiring minds want to know. Maybe you are the one running innocent people thru the mud!
I agree. This KitKat person obviously has some issues of her own. I believe she is posting several times under her own thread using different names. Some people only want sympathy, self pity and attention any way they can get it. I suggest she grows up, stop hurting others, concentrate on her own family that is dysfunctional without a doubt, and leave others alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah B. 52 min Curious 2
Shooting on Childer Run lastnight 1 hr unbelievable 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
She's not taking you back 2 hr Perfect storm 80 8
Buckhannon youth football and Jaime Riffle 2 hr Angry MOM 3
GW Moran 5 hr Sincere 34
Travis Wilfong (Sep '12) 9 hr Quit 33

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages