Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Buckhannon Elks invites the Moose members to the Lodge. Bring yourself on down here till they get that little dick Chuck out of there. New hours at the Elks coming soon.
great

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Sounds good! See you soon!
Knine

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

rob and Mark fired at Moose for money conspiracy

Salem, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I say we take all of the moose business down to the elks!!! Until it all said and done and they let Shane and mark back in and then when they do... Continue to make a statement and continue to go to the elks!! The moose has become nothing more than a joke. Nothing but a bunch of drama!
Buckshot

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Maybe its time the Moose was cleaned up and a new set of rules set up for employees and management.

45 year moose member.
please no

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Please do not bring your trouble to our lodge. The Elks may have a few people that talk but we keep it under control, if we let ones from in the Moose then all we are is Moose2. So stay up the road PLEASE.
Mhmm

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Yes please stay at the Moose, That place is a joke. We don't need that drama at the Elks to. All I hear is the Moose does so many great things! Last time I checked there are other places that do just as much if not more than the Moose does. There's way to much drama there, and run by the same people for so long who just sit at the bar and drink.
wise up

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Wise up.. Most people who belong to the Moose already are members at the Elks too. Same people just different lodge.
wise up -2

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Yes same people belong to both lodges but seems like the low life stays up the road so keep them at the Moose
Justsayin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

For sure we don't need or want people like shaneand dawn or any of the other people who just go to the moose to drink and start trouble ,hell Shane got banned because he abused and beat up dawn now they are back together hanging out at the elks hey Shane here is a wake up call get out of the bars and get a life
Justsayin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Buckshot wrote:
Maybe its time the Moose was cleaned up and a new set of rules set up for employees and management.
45 year moose member.
I agree but let's not call new management someone with more problems and no respect like dicktator chuck-up
let's get someone who has some integrity and knows how to run a lodge
truth

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The truth is the Elks has way more drama than the Moose ever thought about having. People who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.
Rant

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The Elks just keeps it's inside. Do you really think Lou will let the cat out? She will be screwing Shane in the back room like she does the other husbands and boyfriends. So yea Dawn while you are at the moose Shane will be getting it on at the Elks with LouLou. lol
Angie

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Cindy and Lou need to keep their hands to their selves. D.C won't be the only one pissed because they are messing with their guy.
elks girl

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I think the good guys see right through these girls. They knows these girls are only after their money.
Pool Player

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Get some Pool tables like the Moose....Then i would be there... i like free pool because i can spend more on beer and shots...
yep

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

It's common knowledge that some women at the Elks will do anything with anybody. Male or female. Might want to watch that. Could mess with the wrong person one day and meet their match.
SUSIE

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

wELL ALL i GOT TO SAY IS IF MEMBERS COME WITH AUDREY'S AND THAT AMY LONG WILSON COMES IN I AM OUT OF THERE AND WIL NOT BE BACK
ruff neck

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Pool Player is right. Get some free tables down there and I would show up too. I don't hardly go down to the Moose anymore and I can promise you that I wont spend a dime on that nasty crap that they cooking up in the kitchen. Audreys was a filthy smoke infested dump and the only reason they were so busy was because they serviced the oil field trash there in more ways than one. It wasnt the food bringing in the business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Buckhannon Forum right now

Search the Buckhannon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Mgtn Res 51,893
Who is jake powers (Oct '12) 3 hr Ummmm 25
Has Matt Tuttles hearing started ? 3 hr doh employee 10
elwood staffing 4 hr JOB 1
Any good pain Doctors in WV? (Jun '12) 5 hr cornstalk 45
Review: Freedom Homes (Dec '13) 9 hr kim 16
gamestop now 12 hr hopeful gamer 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buckhannon Jobs

•••