lowes home improvement buckhannon
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
what they need

Princeton, WV

#61 Dec 8, 2012
is a home depot to give them some competition. when they arent the only game in town maybe they will up the ante and get some extra help for the customers.
Thereugo

New York, NY

#62 Dec 9, 2012
That's exactly what they need, some competition!
Buttercup

New York, NY

#63 Dec 9, 2012
Not everybody is stupid like you all that requires help
what they need

Princeton, WV

#64 Dec 9, 2012
why does that make us stupid? maybe if they had some copetition they would have to get off their azzes and take care of buisness properly
1 post removed
Anonymous

Fairmont, WV

#66 Nov 22, 2013
The whole problem with that store is the manager . His name is Jason . The employees there are abused , lied to , and the manager and corporate do not care about them period .The manager is cutting back the hours of the employees and running a skeleton crew to make a bonus . Plain truth . Simple . Dont blame the employees or call the stupid because they are repressed and depressed . Blame the manager . Ive dealt with him and he is an absolute over paid used car salesman who sucked a lot of dik to get wheres he at . Im a contractor who has heard Jason talk about his construction experience , yet but when i ask him a question , he would call either Joe or Bobby down in pro services to get an answer . DUDE is a LIAR . Thats where the breakdown at lowes is .
Anonymous

Fairmont, WV

#67 Nov 22, 2013
Say it like it is PAPA JUSTIFY .... I agree . Jason is a complete two faced liar . Ima contractor to and have heard his BS on more than one occasion .

That fat lil , clown shoe wearing , self worshipping , over paid , pompous snake in the grass , self serving , waste of sperm ....

He lost his hair sucking D*CK , thats alot of hands rubbing his head bald . Bet you his shoulders are bald to . Hes so gay his ass doesnt have a hole anymore ... its a smile now .

HE is the reason that store has gone to the crapper ... and your right , it takes no intelligence to realize he is cutting hours on employees and making his customers suffer so he can get bonuses . What a jerk off .

No wonder someone bashed him over the head with a pipe at another store .

You people want to criticize the poor souls who have to work under him .Thats not fair . The employees have to deal with his crap , and the customer base as well . That store is under staffed by the manager . He doesnt train them worth a crap either . So many clueless new faces .

Seriously all you consumers out there . If you want to make a difference ... you can . All you have to do is take out the trash .... Call the 1-800-44-LOWES number and make a complaint . They will get that loser out of there . Maybe Josh will get his job . Hes a great assistant manager .

He is the reason no one stays there . Trust me I worked in retail when I was younger , its the same ol story . A$$hole manager = unhappy employees who dont care = unhappy consumers . Bottom line . Ive heard of better times and have seen them , before Jasons dumb regime . Get rid of him and everyone will be better off .

Examples . You have all gotten to know some of the people who work there . Good ones . Ronnie in plumbing . Jim in millwork . Bobby and Joe in pro services . There are a few more , but those have standed out for me . Recently . I cant remember a few o the names from years ago , but they are gone . WHY are they gone ? Because lowes as a whole has pushed employees away from not wanting to work there , and Jason has done the rest o the damage . Go into the store and ask any employee about him . They hate him .

Enough Jason D(ickhead)R(etard)U(ugly bastard)M(otherfu*ker)M(oron) bashing . We need lowes
here . To give better jobs to a city that has not a whole lot more to offer .

Again . Call the 1-800-44-lowes number and do something about him . Lets bring back the good ol days .
Cumquat

Waynesboro, VA

#68 Nov 22, 2013
Well Papa Justify and Ghostaced Killer - do you always talk to yourself to make it sound more convincing? It's obvious you're the same person (Farmington, WV) using the same little acronyms "pro services" that most customers wouldn't know or use. I've dealt with Jason several times, as a customer, and he's been very helpful. Sounds like you're an unhappy disgruntled employee or former employee looking to make trouble for the manager. Pretty obvious from your dual posts trying to act like you're 2 different people. Good luck with that.
Hell yea

Greenville, VA

#69 Dec 12, 2013
Well josh quit his ass. So it looks like lowes will go down hill real fast. I'll miss josh. He was the best manager.
77man

Buckhannon, WV

#70 Dec 15, 2013
I sure miss Home Hardware!
i heard

Clarksburg, WV

#71 Dec 15, 2013
I heard someone got fired for taking pictures of people and making fun of them on Facebook!! What is funny is the person who got fired for it is like 300 hundred pounds. I mean seriously if this
person worked her body out as much as her mouth she would be better off!
Townie

Buckhannon, WV

#72 Dec 16, 2013
What is the result of international retail corporations arriving in Buckhannon? How many locally owned businesses are no longer with us? Now we have a new retail center and restaurant that is attempting to recreate a downtown pedestrian experience and recruiting downtown businesses to relocate there. Be careful what you wish for and try to look down the road to the long term consequences.
ProServicesPerso n

Morgantown, WV

#73 Mar 25, 2015
Cumquat wrote:
Well Papa Justify and Ghostaced Killer - do you always talk to yourself to make it sound more convincing? It's obvious you're the same person (Farmington, WV) using the same little acronyms "pro services" that most customers wouldn't know or use. I've dealt with Jason several times, as a customer, and he's been very helpful. Sounds like you're an unhappy disgruntled employee or former employee looking to make trouble for the manager. Pretty obvious from your dual posts trying to act like you're 2 different people. Good luck with that.
Actually ..I work behind the pro services desk here in buckhannon . And when people who use our desk ..they refer to us when they call as pro services and that's how we answer the phone . I personally know both the contractors who wrote the posts that you refer to as "the same person" .

So you sir are completely wrong , or ma'am is it ? And to be honest it looks as though you might be an expert , but in all honesty again , everything they both stated about lowes or Jason drumm was pretty much very truthful . You might have dealt with the two faced sociopath , but witch one did you get ?
noticed

Clarksburg, WV

#74 Mar 25, 2015
ProServicesPerson wrote:
<quoted text>Actually ..I work behind the pro services desk here in buckhannon . And when people who use our desk ..they refer to us when they call as pro services and that's how we answer the phone . I personally know both the contractors who wrote the posts that you refer to as "the same person" .

So you sir are completely wrong , or ma'am is it ? And to be honest it looks as though you might be an expert , but in all honesty again , everything they both stated about lowes or Jason drumm was pretty much very truthful . You might have dealt with the two faced sociopath , but witch one did you get ?
Are you replying to a post from 2013 ? Omg that is so dumb let's drag up the post lmao you are not very intelligent!
nope

United States

#75 Mar 30, 2015
tyler wrote:
Harper's? are you kidding? idk how they are still open. he was having to rent out his property to an oilfield service & letting them park their trucks there (on his property) at night to make extra $ from my understanding.
I think I'd opt to make some extra cash for allowing trucks to park on my lot at night. That's not a reason to assume they closed ! Are you kidding me ? Harper's does a lot for this community including the church on Marion St that Mark Harper just helped build.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lisa 39 min pissed 2
2016 wv strawberry festival 57 min CRAZY 4
Jessica Tenney 1 hr Sonny 5
To the Jordan Bunch 2 hr Sofunny 2
Kanawha lounge 5 hr what up 8
T&L Hotdogs 5 hr what up 23
BFS Night Shift 5 hr what up 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages