lowes home improvement buckhannon

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
whats wrong

Oakvale, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2012
whats wrong witht that place? anyone here shopped there as of late? there is never hardly any cashiers there of an evening.gotta stand in line sometimes customer services is the only registers opened up. you cant get help, dont see many employees in the isles. you have to keep hitting help buttons over and over then the workers say sorry i was backed up with customers. where is there help? used to think this was the best store to come to buckhannon in years. but now cant get any help.
Cornerstone

Buckhannon, WV

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Read the sings at each isle to see what you are looking for. Rather then complaining on here where nobody gives a shit do something about it an go to 84 lumber!
to cornerstone

Oakvale, WV

#3 Aug 3, 2012
did ya ever see the signs they haveby each register at the lowes store? it says no more than three customers inline at a time. and i can read just think customers need help sometimes all products arent listed and lowes has more to offer than 84 product wise.
little one

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Things are tough all over . like many places they are cutting hours to keep people employed. Be patient. I do not work there but have been there many times and have had no problems. Little under staffed perhaps but so is any other place you go to. No need to come on here bad mouthing. They have always been helpful and knowledgeble. Sure beats 84 and better then driving to Clarksburg.
Anonymous

Danielson, CT

#5 Aug 4, 2012
I have noticed that there are a lot of new faces there. What's going on?
mee

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Aug 7, 2012
This store is going to lose customers. All of the people that work there are getting their hours cut and most are finding other jobs, They are hiring the trash from other stores (Walmart) to take postions and running their own employees off. Maybe because the managers might get some from her. I have noticed that when I was in there shopping that there weren't hardly any employees working to help you. If that is what they want then I along with alot of other people will start shopping somewhere else. Clarksburg here we come!!!!
pass the buck

Buckhannon, WV

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Lowes stinks. The only time i go there is if i absolutely have to get some sort of odd item that Harpers or 84 wouldn't have. All the good contractors deal with Harpers, and the rest that are worth anything deal with 84, none of the reputable contractors deal with Lowes on the big items, just go there for odds and ends. That pretty much tells it all.
tyler

Newburg, WV

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Harper's? are you kidding? idk how they are still open. he was having to rent out his property to an oilfield service & letting them park their trucks there (on his property) at night to make extra $ from my understanding.

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2012
84 Lumber has been here a long time and they seem to try and help all the customers. We buy a lot from them. Get tired of waiting to get in line at Lowes
my friends say

Oakvale, WV

#10 Aug 8, 2012
they are cutting their employees hours at lowes to maintain a budget that gets the big wigs there huge bonuses. some employees get maybe 10-15 hrs a week and have to come several days to work those few hours.and they wont care how far an employee drives to work they wont set a lesser number of days or more hours to help make travel time be worth while. i know lowes always hires extra help for the summer season and now they are cutting them back? alot of the workers will proabably be going back to college ect. soon. whats the deal with that place. turning into lowes in clarksburg
Capito

Fairmont, WV

#11 Aug 9, 2012
my friends say wrote:
they are cutting their employees hours at lowes to maintain a budget that gets the big wigs there huge bonuses. some employees get maybe 10-15 hrs a week and have to come several days to work those few hours.and they wont care how far an employee drives to work they wont set a lesser number of days or more hours to help make travel time be worth while. i know lowes always hires extra help for the summer season and now they are cutting them back? alot of the workers will proabably be going back to college ect. soon. whats the deal with that place. turning into lowes in clarksburg
That what happens when you are a inbred retarded redneck. You have to work at place such as Lowes. Because not smart enough to get a education. This whole state is a joke. A bunch of low esteem people who are dumber then rocks.
footloose

Buckhannon, WV

#12 Aug 9, 2012
have been to lowes many times and i have only ever found one employee there that knew anything about the products or what i was looking for - please educate your employees before putting them on the floor.

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

United States

#13 Aug 9, 2012
Capito wrote:
<quoted text>
That what happens when you are a inbred retarded redneck. You have to work at place such as Lowes. Because not smart enough to get a education. This whole state is a joke. A bunch of low esteem people who are dumber then rocks.
It always amazes me when someone get on here and calls names such as redneck, etc; Evidently you are not so hot in the smarts department or you would realize that with the way the work force is now some people take a job anywhere to keep their families. Of course, you probably are one of those smart college grads who have found a way to get the government (us working people) to keep your lazy behinds. If you don't like this State, leave. Maybe my taxes will go down.
Anonymous

New York, NY

#14 Aug 9, 2012
Capito wrote:
<quoted text>
Capito
You must be a "rocket scientist." I can tell that by your correct usage of punctuation, complete sentences, and your ability to use "a" or "an" correctly. As a matter of fact, a good many of the employees that work at Lowe's do have a college education. At least these people are working and self-esteem has nothing to do with it. They are paying for your State issued benefits. You should probably choose to live somewhere else. You wouldn't want any if these things to rub off on you; "just saying."
yeah, so?

United States

#15 Aug 9, 2012
Capito wrote:
<quoted text>That what happens when you are a inbred retarded redneck. You have to work at place such as Lowes. Because not smart enough to get a education. This whole state is a joke. A bunch of low esteem people who are dumber then rocks.
Did you proof read your statement before posting? It reads like something an idiot would say. Are you perhaps lipless?
to capito

Rupert, WV

#16 Aug 9, 2012
lowes even has college profesors working there and all kinds of former managers of other buisnesses. ect.
duh

Carlisle, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2012
to cornerstone wrote:
did ya ever see the signs they haveby each register at the lowes store? it says no more than three customers inline at a time. and i can read just think customers need help sometimes all products arent listed and lowes has more to offer than 84 product wise.
dumbass.. its says if there are more than 3 people in a line they will open another register... they also have these little buttons you can push to get help in a department.
Capito

Clarksburg, WV

#18 Aug 16, 2012
to capito wrote:
lowes even has college profesors working there and all kinds of former managers of other buisnesses. ect.
That's a good laugh. Only in WV would they be considered professors and managers.
to duh

Rupert, WV

#19 Aug 16, 2012
it may say- but IT doesnt happen and pushing buttons wont get help if there is no one to help you or if you gotta wait 20 minutes as there is one person covering two or three departments.
johnny

United States

#20 Aug 16, 2012
my friends say wrote:
idk ashley, i agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 7 min Faith 741
Slander 11 hr Emmy 6
Chino Villagomez and Jessie Heater (Apr '12) 12 hr Tina 20
missng man Luke Stout (Feb '15) 13 hr Tina 605
Kelli Wh*re Villagomez (Aug '12) 13 hr Tina 135
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 14 hr Trunketeer 1,477
Song Title Game, A to Z (Aug '13) 14 hr Honest Babe 967
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buckhannon Mortgages