A J Crites snitching
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Jul 6, 2011
beware of snitch in buckhannon, allen crites jr aka AJ was seen wearing a wire by a good source, be careful! something needs done about this
Bucknite

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 6, 2011
Yes something defiantly needs done like congratulate this person. Maybe with his help we can get more meth heads like you off our streets.
really

Mechanicsburg, PA

#3 Jul 6, 2011
Well shit, I guess that means we should stop participating in illegal activities.

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 6, 2011
*gasp* I wear a wire all the time! In my bra..please don't tell anyone.
GLL

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Jul 6, 2011
AJ stole 120 dollars out of my girlfriends purse, he even admitted it and i gave him a chance to pay it back, he hasnt, so now the police will be involved, say bye to freedom AJ
Realistically

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Jul 7, 2011
GLL wrote:
AJ stole 120 dollars out of my girlfriends purse, he even admitted it and i gave him a chance to pay it back, he hasnt, so now the police will be involved, say bye to freedom AJ
I'm sorry that your money was stolen...and I don't even know the person you are talking about...but he is not going to lose his "freedom" over $120.
GLL

Buckhannon, WV

#7 Jul 7, 2011
he will lose it, the police are even tired of him, and petit larceny can get you 6 months, do your research before you fill this thread with dumb blabber
Well

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2011
If he's snitching. It's not likely he's gonna any time. Especially if he is willing to wear a wire.
Realistically

Williamson, WV

#9 Jul 7, 2011
GLL wrote:
he will lose it, the police are even tired of him, and petit larceny can get you 6 months, do your research before you fill this thread with dumb blabber
Defensive much? I wasn't trying to argue. I'm just saying that he probably won't get time for it, whether petit larceny is up to six months or not.
just wandering

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 7, 2011
I would just like to say one thing ok and i truly believe this the only good rat is a dead rat
Bucknite

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 7, 2011
just wandering wrote:
I would just like to say one thing ok and i truly believe this the only good rat is a dead rat
quit watching mob movies douche.
oohhh I am so scared

AOL

#12 Jul 7, 2011
The dumb azz who posted this crap is afraid he is gonna tell on him or her! LOL Don't know him and don't care. Know why?? Not involved in illegal activity! Put that in Your pipe and smoke it azzhole!:)
_darkness_

Buckhannon, WV

#13 Jul 12, 2011
AJ steals pills from his grandma, who is in bad shape, and sells them, but now i see why he can get away with it, if hes a snitch,hes a dirty person who wont leave me alone, even though he has a preggo girlfriend or wife

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Lowell, OH

#14 Jul 13, 2011
When I see posts like this...I think..maybe that post about improving Buckhannon could only be done by igniting a nuclear bomb starts to make sense.

You are a joke. And I'm ashamed to be part of your community. Gossip elsewhere. Leave people alone. Or more favorably....just disappear.
Get used to it

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2011
Seriously????? At least 1/4 of the partying crowd in this town are snitches. Hate to break the ugly truth to you. They get caught & sing like a canary. Then it doesn't end there, they keep informing on what they find out from there on out. The worst part is that they get away w/ anything they want to do w/out the police arresting them until the police no longer have a use for them. Remember when Upshur County got their county K9? Who was the 1st person that K9 caught? Big surprise there. He was no longer needed. Why do you think that so many unsolvable crimes get solved Sherlock? It's not because our cops are so brilliant.
4 posts removed
AJ Crites

Beckley, WV

#20 Jul 25, 2011
Yep, I still be narcin!
1 post removed
curious

Granite City, IL

#22 Jul 26, 2011
What about Brady's nark drug dealer. Johnny McCartney.
Johnny McCartney

Beckley, WV

#23 Jul 26, 2011
curious wrote:
What about Brady's nark drug dealer. Johnny McCartney.
I ain't snitchin' on noone b!thch!!
Jonny McCartney

Waynesboro, VA

#24 Jul 27, 2011
I lied, I be snitchin! And stealin!
unknown

Clarksburg, WV

#25 Jul 27, 2011
yup johnny mccartnry is a snitch. its a shame what poeple will do to ruin other peoples lives just because they got caught. but karma is a bitch and it will haunt him forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did we find out 6 min Haha 5
The real white trash (Jul '11) 40 min Rob Church 27
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr frump 1,494
walmart background check 4 hr Cream 14
Lacey Labno 8 hr Small fish 3
shirley tinney 17 hr Whiskey 5
River place apartments 18 hr Tired of it 11

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance