First Prev
of 5
Next Last
thats u

Seattle, WA

#83 Sep 18, 2012
You r a Putz wrote:
<quoted text>
With your grammar you have the audacity to say someone else is stupid? Now there is a laugh.
toll
You r a Putz

United States

#84 Sep 18, 2012
thats u wrote:
<quoted text>
toll
booth?

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

United States

#85 Sep 18, 2012
You r a Putz wrote:
<quoted text>
booth?
Good one.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#86 Sep 19, 2012
sounds legit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring with that link of when a old four way that's been there for over a hundred years had broken street lights that were broken for a couple of days?
I would definitely not call that new that four way has been there since the beginning if our town probably which was a very very long time ago.
Um no.. It states where stop lights were switched to NEW four-way stops.
sounds legit

Pineville, WV

#87 Sep 19, 2012
Kleenex06 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.. No he said we got a new 4 way. Sorry those 4 way intersections have been there like I said a very very long time. Just because they turn the lights from regular stop lights to flashing red light don't make the intersection new.
sounds legit

Pineville, WV

#88 Sep 19, 2012
Kleenex06 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if I offended your boyfriend.
facebook

Marlinton, WV

#89 Sep 20, 2012
AND MR, CAYNOR, THE BIGGER ONE OF THE CITY POLICE HAS BEEN TALKING SHIT ON MY BOY!!! HE IS JUST AN UNCAREING SOB!!! I RAN INTO HIM AND ASKED HIM ABOUT IT AND HE DIDN'T DENIE ANY OF IT. IT CAME FROM A GOOD SORCE,THAT THEY OVER HEARD HIM SAYING THIS SHIT ABOUT LUKE. HE WAS AKED IF HE SHOULDN'T BE OUT LOOKING FOR LUKE, CAYNOR REPLIED, WELL WE ARE KINDA LOOKING BUT EVERYONE KNOWS HE'S DEAD!!!!THEN HE BLAIMS LUKE FOR BEING DEAD BECAUSE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH CHINO'S WIFE!!!!!!! HE ALSO SAID LUKE WAS THE KIND OF GUY WHO DIDN'T WANT TO SEEK HELP!!! BECAUSE HE SAID WHEN THE GUN WAS PUT TO HIS HEAD BY CHINO, LUKE DIDN'T WANT TO PRESS CHARGERS. BECAUSE ALL LUKE WORRIED ABOUT WAS HIDDING HIS LITTLE DIME BAG FROM THE POLICE INSTEAD OF HIS OWN LIFE!!!!!!!!! KNOW I WANT TO KNOW WHO WOULD WALK INTO A POLICE STATION WITH A DIME BAG, SAYING CHINO HELD ME AT GUN POINT FOR HOURS THREATING, TAUNTING ME BY SAYING HE'S GOING TO BLOW MY BRAINS OUT HAVEING THE GUN TO MY HEAD AND IN MY MOUTH. LOOK AT WHAT CHINO DONE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO PRESS CHARGES!!!!!!!! COME ON WHERE THE COMMEN SENCE HERE, IT SURE ISN'T WITH CAYNOR!!!!!!!! AND BESIDES IF LUKE WOULD OF HAD A DIME BAG ON HIM THEY WOULD OF ARRESTED HIM FOR THAT!!!! HOW STUPID DOES THIS MAN THINK PEOPLE ARE!!! THE ONLY ONE HERE I SEE WITH NO LICK OF SENCE IS CAYNOR HIMSELF!!! SO WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT TO MY FACE THAT LUKE DESERVED WHAT HE GOT!!!!!
Clearly

Elkins, WV

#90 Sep 20, 2012
facebook wrote:
AND MR, CAYNOR, THE BIGGER ONE OF THE CITY POLICE HAS BEEN TALKING SHIT ON MY BOY!!! HE IS JUST AN UNCAREING SOB!!! I RAN INTO HIM AND ASKED HIM ABOUT IT AND HE DIDN'T DENIE ANY OF IT. IT CAME FROM A GOOD SORCE,THAT THEY OVER HEARD HIM SAYING THIS SHIT ABOUT LUKE. HE WAS AKED IF HE SHOULDN'T BE OUT LOOKING FOR LUKE, CAYNOR REPLIED, WELL WE ARE KINDA LOOKING BUT EVERYONE KNOWS HE'S DEAD!!!!THEN HE BLAIMS LUKE FOR BEING DEAD BECAUSE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH CHINO'S WIFE!!!!!!! HE ALSO SAID LUKE WAS THE KIND OF GUY WHO DIDN'T WANT TO SEEK HELP!!! BECAUSE HE SAID WHEN THE GUN WAS PUT TO HIS HEAD BY CHINO, LUKE DIDN'T WANT TO PRESS CHARGERS. BECAUSE ALL LUKE WORRIED ABOUT WAS HIDDING HIS LITTLE DIME BAG FROM THE POLICE INSTEAD OF HIS OWN LIFE!!!!!!!!! KNOW I WANT TO KNOW WHO WOULD WALK INTO A POLICE STATION WITH A DIME BAG, SAYING CHINO HELD ME AT GUN POINT FOR HOURS THREATING, TAUNTING ME BY SAYING HE'S GOING TO BLOW MY BRAINS OUT HAVEING THE GUN TO MY HEAD AND IN MY MOUTH. LOOK AT WHAT CHINO DONE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO PRESS CHARGES!!!!!!!! COME ON WHERE THE COMMEN SENCE HERE, IT SURE ISN'T WITH CAYNOR!!!!!!!! AND BESIDES IF LUKE WOULD OF HAD A DIME BAG ON HIM THEY WOULD OF ARRESTED HIM FOR THAT!!!! HOW STUPID DOES THIS MAN THINK PEOPLE ARE!!! THE ONLY ONE HERE I SEE WITH NO LICK OF SENCE IS CAYNOR HIMSELF!!! SO WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT TO MY FACE THAT LUKE DESERVED WHAT HE GOT!!!!!
I saw Liz Stout post this on FaceBook. Clearly, she is about as dumb as they get. No wonder Luke was such a hellion.
facebook

Marlinton, WV

#91 Sep 20, 2012
I just can not see a cop telling anyone this kinda stuff she is so clearly trying to make the law look bad some young punk posted a few weeks back that this
cop stopped him on the street and asked him if they were still doing drugs out the back door of a restaurant and that when the boy asked this cop should he not be out looking for luke. then the rest is what he told liz the cop told him.
but it did not stay posted long on her web page

she also made a comment that when she gets done with Kelli it will be the cops turn.

she may be biting off more then she can chew.
average joe

Buckhannon, WV

#92 Sep 21, 2012
the woman is a dumb as a stick
tracker

Kerens, WV

#93 Sep 24, 2012
Kleenex06 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all.. calm down. Yes, calm down.
<quoted text>
I act like.. I don't "act" like anything. I come on here, because I can, and express my opinion and ask questions. I'm allowed to do that. Also, I'm happy that you're "HAPPY" (Capppppppps lock)
<quoted text>
That's correct, I'm not from "around there", meaning Buckhannon - But, I am from WV, and I'm not far from "there". Nosing around in your business? That's where you're wrong. See, this isn't just "your business", or Buckhannon's "business" - This is actually news that's spreading across the states, making it everyone's business. When the public is involved,(news, DUH.)that makes it MY business, as well.
Nothing goes on in my town anyway, it's actually boring. Go right on ahead and nose away, though.
<quoted text>
You better care about my taxes, and everyone that pays them in your community. Remember, I do live in WV and my taxes do the same things that your taxes do. You know, like pave those roads, and you guys got a new 4 way, correct? Okay. That's great that you're also a full time student, with two jobs! I'm a part-time student, with two jobs, and it's tough - so being full-time, you've got to be one tired cookie! But, I'm glad you made time to get on here and show me how pissed off my comments made you!:)
Also, I don't just "nose" in your town, I go where the news takes me. Lastly, when you learn how to give constructive criticism, then you'll realize that I do know how to take it. Trust me, there's no need to get all excited. Bye, and have a great day at school!
you're a douche, lol. and i'm quite calm... i didn't have to dissect your commentary with quotes and a thesis and everything...which shows you must be worked up, lol. well i am "expressing my opinion" as well...and it just makes you look stupid because you're so opinionated about something that really doesn't involve you...and that brings me to the conclusion of which you already stated that your town is boring , so you're looking for excitement... congratulations. wanna know why i take such an interest in the matter? i've known luke for 6 yrs and he was a good friend of mine. so seeing as how you're just a thrill seeker with no true involvement, your arguments have no merit. and sympathy for my life is the last thing i want from you. thanks for the useless tax rant, and i did have a good day at school, you?
comment

Kerens, WV

#94 Sep 24, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to the drugs and alcohol abuse years ago that got her in the condition she in riding her hot wheel scooter. wet weather would short it out might give a shock or two her way but i would be the first to say go ahead in hopes of a shock may get her off her ass to start looking and dont someone say use a manual wheel chair she be to lazy to use it and her crew isnt smart enough to know you have to push them kind to make it go
it's called smoking, perfectly legal. and we were out in the rain protesting couple wks ago. well when your mom or your grandma is sick and can barely breathe i hope you don't get a heartless ass saying that stuff to you.
name

Kerens, WV

#95 Sep 24, 2012
btw just for everyone's information, it's common knowledge Officer Caynor is a jerk. Ask someone who truly knows him. i know it shocks you ignorant people that a cop would act anything less than perfect but it. happens. all. the. time.
Puzzled

Farmington, WV

#96 Sep 24, 2012
I really cannot comprehend why every discussion concerning Luke turns into a fight with unkind words and theories spread from here to Nantuckit. I don't know Luke; however, I have to say, everyone is going about this in all the wrong ways. Let us find this young man despite the good, bad, or indifferent feelings that everyone seems to hang on and put this mystery to rest. I hope there is justice for all of the occurences regarding this case. I cannot believe people find it "okay" to say and do the things that are being done. Have some respect and get busy looking, listening, or spreading the information on Luke's disappearance because eventually, someone will find the answers, or someone who already does will share there. The hatred has to stop...put all of that negative energy on something productive for a change!

Morgantown, WV

#97 Sep 27, 2012
Kleenex06 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did find my own link, and I also posted it, it was from the US Marshall website itself. Actually, I'm not the only one with an argument, you see, you and several other people (or who knows, could be just one person using different name, because they're retarded) are constantly on these forums bringing all this stuff up about witness protection, when nobody knows the definition of the term, apparently.
Nope, not losing sleep over it. I just asked for a link to verify where all of you are getting your info. Why do you seem to be getting so uppity about it? I actually think this is extremely funny, because you guys, the citizens of Buckhannon, get on this website and nag about what people go out and do, you make forums up about people, because apparently, you're too cowardly to go approach them yourselves.
But when you post something, it would help to post a link to where your info comes from, otherwise it's just hearsay.
You're the only one getting "uppity" I actually think it's extremely funny but mostly pathetic that you're butting your worthless 2 cents into everything that has NOTHING to do with you. glad your so opinionated but it's quite silly. Hell, I have NO problem approaching you on the street. Let's make that quite clear.
really

Charleston, WV

#98 Sep 28, 2012
Clearly wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Liz Stout post this on FaceBook. Clearly, she is about as dumb as they get. No wonder Luke was such a hellion.
luke wasn't a hellion! So he may have smoked sum reefer....big f##### deal just about everyone in this old damn town smokes reefer...look at this town..its went to hell
Even are school teachers cant be trusted
something

Danville, WV

#99 Sep 28, 2012
WWell obviously luke was something...i mean he was sleeping with someones wife. Thats far from an angel.
2 posts removed
TBone

United States

#102 Nov 18, 2015
Death threats? WTF?
2 posts removed
TBone

United States

#105 Nov 18, 2015
I reported them too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raven scott 38 min Smeared 64
Th Daily Grind 1 hr Yep 3
Who is running for office in 2018? 2 hr Yes 45
Sheetz 4 hr Dontknow 2
Vehicle Break ins at audreys 4 hr Familyaffair 14
How would a President Dukakis have handled Huss... 8 hr His story 4
Patricia 8 hr Jenny Crank 11

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance