welp

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Sep 23, 2012
On the fb page for luke stout, lukes mom and brother is claiming hes dead. Last time i checked he was a missing person. Also heard that she had a life insurance policy out on luke and if she claims hes deceased she'll collect on it. Seems strange shes trying to sue the police, since that didnt work, shes trying to collect life insurance??
Also, i think its ridiculous that brenda woman is stirring so much drama and everyone else is getting blamed.
No wonder no one cares anymore.
Citizen

Elkins, WV

#2 Sep 23, 2012
It's sad that they can't act like civil human beings. I have not seen one person, aside from made the aggressiveness of that Mike or Mark guy or whoever he is, who has been out of line. Brenda causes so much trouble then kisses Liz's ass. I'd hate to be Luke with a search team like he has. Poor boy
welp

Buckhannon, WV

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Yup! And any help offered besides protesting automatically makes you a target.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 23, 2012
that whole brigade of the protesting was failed....i understand their point, they just want answers, thats all good. But it was handled all wrong.
Citizen

Elkins, WV

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Wrong is a serious understatement. They're dropping atomic bombs on bridges they may need to cross someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Nov '12) 33 min _Zoey_ 1,179
this site is garbage 2 hr marsha 2
Song Title Game, A to Z (Aug '13) 3 hr Izzybuzzed 772
a town of beautiful history_ and dirty shame 6 hr just want Luke home 6
Lawyer needed 8 hr ironic 12
Shane Eddy (Gianna or whatever he goes by) 8 hr grow a pair 5
Jody Gwinn 10 hr hes worthless 5
More from around the web

Buckhannon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE