This $40 a pill thing... It wasn't me.

Posted in the Buckhannon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rockcavedude

Elkins, WV

#1 Dec 2, 2012
The person that posted with my name saying I was upset about having to pay $40 for a pill, is not me.

Someone posted with my name, and if you look at it, you can see that every time I post, I post from Elkins, after the sandy storm. The other dude, doesn't have a location.

I do not own a cell phone, or a laptop, or go to anyone's house that has a PC.

This upsets me quite a bit, I pride myself on not doing illegal drugs, or selling them, or buying them.

I have a twisted sense of humor, maybe. I am a bit misguided, maybe. Insane? Maybe a little bit.

I am sorry if my odd posts, and witty/annoying humor gets on people's nerves and makes them not like me here in Topix. In all honesty, I am just bored, I will try to tone it down a bit.

But when someone makes a post like this, making false accusations, that is going a bit far, and it is uncalled for.

If you have proof that I am doing illegal drugs, buying illegal drugs, or selling illegal drugs, then turn me into the police.

I know for 100% fact that you do not have that proof.

Most of you people don't even know my real name, maybe a couple do I am not sure. I did use to run around with the wrong crowd of people, maybe thats why I have a bad rep, it probably is.

I have changed though. I am a different person now. I never did all the things my old "friends" did, and I see now that they were never friends, with the exception of the ones that have changed like I did.

Whoever this dude is that is stalking me here in Topix, harrassing me, and spreading lies... I am sure our paths will cross one day outside of the internet, if I ever make it out of the house that is. I have no idea who you are, and if you know who I am, and you talk shit about me here, then I guess that makes you a pussy.

Considering he knows how much the pills sell for around here then he must be the one buying them, not me. I don't know, and don't care about illegal drugs, and want NOTHING to do with people who buy sell or use them.

Rockcavedude out.
Rockcavedude

Belington, WV

#2 Dec 2, 2012
I am such a F ucking AzzHole!

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Why apologize on here, who you sorry too, why you feel you gotta explain yourself. You might be sincere in your words, but, you're just making it worse...let it go. You said no one knows your name, then why give a sh!t, seriously??, change your f*cking screen name then. You're wining over sh!t.
Now its just get worse. The way i see it, you have 2 choices... stay off topix, quit getting on here and apologizing and wining over stupid sh!t, take it back to Facebook. And 2 change the f*cking screen name, godd*mn.
Rockcavedude

Elkins, WV

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Rockcavedude wrote:
I am such a F ucking AzzHole!
Yeah, and here's the fake me.^
noway

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Everyone knows its not you. Dont worry about the petty people on here.
Rockcavedude

Elkins, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Well dude, I'm sure the po po's read this forum.
I don't need them reading some fake stuff about me thats not true. I already used to get followed everywhere I go and blamed for stuff I didn't do by them when I was younger.

But yeah you're right. Fick topix.

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 2, 2012
Rockcavedude wrote:
Well dude, I'm sure the po po's read this forum.
I don't need them reading some fake stuff about me thats not true. I already used to get followed everywhere I go and blamed for stuff I didn't do by them when I was younger.
But yeah you're right. Fick topix.
Dont matter whose viewing this, your real name isnt posted. They're not targeting you personally. As i said, either change your name on here or stay away.
SarCrizma

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Im guilty, Yea I believed it but who cares. This is just a blog site. Your probley a decent guy. On here we are all just blog personalities. Im really not the douche bag i am on here. Its just the "blog personality" that goes with the handle. If anybody on this site is serious god help em. Or in your case Satan. Do you really worship Satan, Do you really stick pi ckles in you bum? Probley so! But stop the wining and get a clue. If anybody on this site was serious they would post there real name not a handle or someone elses name.

Im out (of pain pills)
sad sally

Buckhannon, WV

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Not sure why people are trolling you, but i think its childish. dont put so much info about yourself on here or just go along with it, they most likely have no idea who you are, they are just trying to be an A$$. dont let them get to you because thats what they want in the first place. im just like you i stopped hanging out with everyone because they were doing drugs, yeah i get bored and have no friends anymore lol so thats mostly why i come here to hang out. anyways hope you feel better, have a good day.
SarCrizma

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2012
sad sally wrote:
Not sure why people are trolling you, but i think its childish. dont put so much info about yourself on here or just go along with it, they most likely have no idea who you are, they are just trying to be an A$$. dont let them get to you because thats what they want in the first place. im just like you i stopped hanging out with everyone because they were doing drugs, yeah i get bored and have no friends anymore lol so thats mostly why i come here to hang out. anyways hope you feel better, have a good day.
I do not do drugs, Ill be your friend, lets turn sad into happy
SarCrizma

United States

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Madd Eyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont matter whose viewing this, your real name isnt posted. They're not targeting you personally. As i said, either change your name on here or stay away.
Yea, just change your name dude, I have a perfect one for you "SuperMonkeySpank" see your smiling! You like it and it fits perfect. Problem solved.
Really

Madison, WV

#12 Dec 4, 2012
No one knows who you are anyway so don't worry about it. It only feeds them to see you apologize.
Rockcavedude

Newton Falls, OH

#13 Dec 7, 2012
but after all this i am still upset about $40 pill

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Rockcavedude wrote:
but after all this i am still upset about $40 pill
Why don't you stop your incessant whining and create an account. Then you can't be spoofed.
Rockcavedude

Belington, WV

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop your incessant whining and create an account. Then you can't be spoofed.
Why don't you just f uck off.
SarCrizma

United States

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Rockcavedude wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, that actually made me laugh
Rockcavedude

Elkins, WV

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Looks like more mofos are at it again.

There can be only 1 rockcavedude, and that one is me.

I know I am awesome so of course you all want to be like me, but you can't. I am legendary.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#18 Dec 8, 2012
Rockcavedude wrote:
Now where would the fun be in that?

Sock.
Rockcavedude

Charleston, WV

#19 Dec 8, 2012
I'm the real rockcavedude.
Rockcavedude

Newton Falls, OH

#20 Dec 8, 2012
i am the real Rockcavedude, im still butthurt over the $40 pill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buckhannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah Aloi..... (Apr '13) 11 min vandalia 29
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 26 min Well 3,986
Young blonde in black Tacoma 1 hr Xxxhorny 4
any white girls that like black guys? 1 hr advice 3
Dentist 2 hr Looking for 4
Hey Trump! Its day 3! Where's my coal job? 14 hr gas lines 5
brianna 14 hr brianna 1
Whoooooooo Mon Chris 37

Buckhannon Jobs

More from around the web